Zynga Net Worth, History, Assets, Income, Liabilities, Net Income, Total Employees, and many more details can be checked from this page. Zynga’s net worth is approximately $10 billion. How fast this company is growing can be gauged from the fact that the people using the products of this company live in 166 different countries. 60 million people visit this company’s website every day. Online gaming cannot be talked about without Zynga. This thing becomes even more important when you come to know that this company was established in 2007 and in just 14 years this company has grown to this point.
As you know, Zynga’s net worth is about $10 billion. Most of its earnings even today come from Facebook and its related ventures. But you will be surprised to know that when this company was formed, almost all of its earnings came from Facebook, but today 40% of its earnings comes from outside Facebook. Not only this, in recent days it has bought four other companies, which are said to be worth around $2 billion. Also check Facebook Net Worth, Apple Net Worth, Amazon Net Worth, and Google Net Worth.
We all know that Facebook has about 1 billion active users, but Zynga is not far behind. It is believed that it has around 250 million active users. Due to this user base, many big investment funds have invested in this company in recent times. Time magazine recently considered it one of the biggest companies of the future.
Zynga Net Worth
|Net Worth 2022||$10 Billion|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||Rs. 74850 Crore|
|Revenue||Rs. 50550 Crore INR ($2.72 Billion FY 2021)|
|Total Assets||US $6.068 billion (FY 21)|
|Founders:||Mark Pincus, Eric Schiermeyer, Andrew Trader, Michael Luxton, Justin Waldron, Steve Schoettler, Scott Dale, Kyle Stewart|
|CEO||Frank D. Gibeau (7 Mar 2016–)|
|Headquarters:||San Francisco, California, United States|
|Founded:||April 2007, San Francisco, California, United States|
|Number of employees||2,245|
|Subsidiaries:||Peak, NaturalMotion, Rollic Games, Gram Games, MORE|
It is believed that Zynga’s earnings will increase as online gaming grows. According to the Wall Street Journal, if the company continues in this direction, then by 2025 this company will become a $ 50 billion company. Not only this, it is said about this company that this company will give 10 times its investment to its investor. Whether all these things are true or not, only the future can tell and if something like this happens then we will definitely update you, till then take care of yourself and stay with us to stay connected with the life of a celebrity.
Zynga Revenue 2021
- Zynga revenue for the twelve months ending September 30, 2021 was $2.721B, a 54.31% increase year-over-year.
- Zynga annual revenue for 2020 was $1.975B, a 49.41% increase from 2019.
- Zynga annual revenue for 2019 was $1.322B, a 45.69% increase from 2018.
- Zynga annual revenue for 2018 was $0.907B, a 5.32% increase from 2017.
- Also check General Electric Net Worth, Goldman Sachs Net Worth and AT&T Net Worth.
|Year||Revenue (Millions of US $)|
Zynga Total Assets 2021
- Zynga total assets for the quarter ending September 30, 2021 were $6.068B, a 17.79% increase year-over-year.
- Zynga total assets for 2020 were $6.207B, a 69.55% increase from 2019.
- Zynga total assets for 2019 were $3.661B, a 70.52% increase from 2018.
- Zynga total assets for 2018 were $2.147B, a 8.46% increase from 2017.
|Year||Assets (Millions of US $)|
Zynga Liabilities 2021
- Zynga total liabilities for the quarter ending September 30, 2021 were $3.061B, a 30.92% increase year-over-year.
- Zynga total liabilities for 2020 were $3.265B, a 93.75% increase from 2019.
- Zynga total liabilities for 2019 were $1.685B, a 206.35% increase from 2018.
- Zynga total liabilities for 2018 were $0.55B, a 62.7% increase from 2017.
|Year||Liabilities (Millions of US $)|