Virat Kohli Net Worth 2020 – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Bio
Virat Kohli Net Worth is Rs 688 Crore. Virat Kohli, ranks first in the list of highest paid Indian cricketers. He is currently the backbone of team India and also the No. 1 contender for breaking Sachin’s records. Virat was also a rising stars in the cricket history and his net worth is expected to reach staggering heights in the coming years. Also read Net Worth details of Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates Net Worth, Anil Ambani, Mukesh Ambani and Sundar Pichai.
Virat Kohli Net Wealth
He was handed over India’s Test captaincy after MS Dhoni stepped down as the Test captain in between the Test series in Australia prior to the 2015 World Cup. Virat has been a prolific run scorer for India across all formats and has been their mainstay in the middle order. He has been scoring heaps of runs over the past few years and barring a poor Test series in England in 2014 Kohli has performed mostly in every condition and against each country.
In his short captaincy stint, Kohli has performed exceptionally well winning Test series in Sri Lanka after 22 years, beating the Proteas 3-0 at home and winning the series in West Indies 2-0. He also became the 1st Indian captain to win two Tests in a single series in the Caribbean shores.
Virat Kohli Net Worth
|Kohli Net Worth||Rs.688 Crore|
|Personal Properties||Rs.42 Crore|
|Luxury Cars Owned – 6||Rs.9 Crore|
|IPL Fee per Season||Rs.14 Crore|
|Match Fee PER YEAR||Rs 1.25 crore|
|T20 Match Fee||Rs.2,00,000|
|PY Income Tax||Rs.28 Crore|
Kohli is also the co-owner of FC Goa in Indian Super League (ISL).
Virat Kohli Salary:
Virat is a Grade A player and according to the BCCI central contracts he earns hefty sums as a player alone. As a grade A player he gets $190,000 (1.25 crore) as his retainer fee on an annual basis and receives Rs 5 lakh, 3 lakh and 1.50 lakhs for playing a Test match, ODI match and a T20 match respectively.
In all, he earns around $2 million yearly. His salary even includes 5 crores as a bonus amount.
|Born:||5 November 1988 (age 31 years) 2020|
|Source of wealth||Cricket, Advertisement|
|Salary||Rs 5 crores|
|Endorsements||Puma, MRF, Audi, Tissot, Toyota, Boost Drink, BSF (Border Security Force), FasTrack, Nike, Red Chief Shoes, Manyavar, TVS, Fair and Lovely, Pepsi Ad, Flying Machine Ad.|
|ODI debut (cap 175):||18 August 2008 v Sri Lanka|
|Marital status||Married to Anushka Sharma|
|Charity||Virat Kohli Foundation (VKF), Charity football, Social media campaigns|
|Virat Official Instagram|
|ODI debut (cap 175):
||18 August 2008 v Sri Lanka|
|Test debut (cap 269):||20 June 2011 v West Indies|
|T20I debut (cap 31):||12 June 2010 v Zimbabwe|
Income from Endorsements:
Kohli is known to make a huge income from endorsements of more than INR 17 crore. He apparently charges Rs.2 crore per day against Dhoni’s 1.5 crores.
Kohli signs contracts for about 3 days with per day charge of Rs 2 crore, equivalent to cricket legend, Sachin Tendulkar. Brands utilizes those three days in photo shoots, press briefings along with other appearances.
Currently, Kohli has signed deals with many popular companies and some of them are Manyavar, Pepsi, Cinthol Deo, Boost, Fastrack, Reebok, Godrej, Head & shoulders and Nestle India
Virat Kohli Houses:
The flamboyant Delhi lad is known to reside in a gorgeous bungalow that has been purchased in the capital of the country and in his hometown. This has been a dream house for Virat as he has added the quintessence of marvelous interior and exterior as per his taste to give his house a cool and dashing look, much like Kohli himself.
There are multiple real estate properties owned by Virat Kohli. However, he stays in two houses. One in Delhi and one in Mumbai.
The Mumbai house (an apartment) is situated in Bandra. It was bought by kohli in 2012 for a whopping Rs.9 crore. Virat has hired a famous interior designer to make changes for the newly bought house. The Interior designing has cost an additional Rs.1.5 Crore.
Virat Kohli Cars:
Some of the car brands owned by Virat Kohli include Mercedes, Audi, BMW and Volkswagen. Few cars were personally purchased by him and few were gifted through Sponsors.
Kohli is a also a proud owner of – Renault Duster, Audi 8, Toyota Fortuner and Toyota Liva that would make anyone go crazy.
About Virat Kohli:
Virat a right-handed batsman was born on 5 November 1988 in Delhi into a Panjabi family. His nick-name is Cheeku. His father, Prem Kohli, worked as a criminal lawyer and his mother, Saroj Kohli, is a housewife. He has an elder brother, Vikash, and an elder sister, Bhavna.
According to his family, when he was three-years old, Kohli would pick up a cricket bat, start swinging it and ask his father to bowl at him. Kohli was raised in Uttam Nagar and started his schooling at Vishal Bharti Public School.
- Kohli first played for Delhi Under-15 team in October 2002 in the 2002–03 Polly Umrigar Trophy
- He represented the city’s cricket teamat various age-group levels before making his first-class debut in 2006.
- In July 2006, Kohli was selected in the India Under-19squad on its tour of England.
- He made his international debut, at the age of 19, in the first ODI of the tour and was dismissed for 12
- In August 2008, he was included in the Indian ODI squad for tour of Sri Lanka and the Champions Trophy in Pakistan
- In the first match of the World Cup against Pakistan at Adelaide, Virat Kohli hit 107 in 126 balls, sharing 100-plus partnerships with both Dhawan and Raina, to help India set a total of 300 and win the match by 76 runs
- Virat is regarded as one of the best limited-overs batsmen in the world, especially while chasing
- In March 2008, Virat Kohli was bought on a youth contract by the Indian Premier League franchise Royal Challengers Bangalore for $30,000.
- In 2011 season, Virat Kohli was the only player retained by the Royal Challengers franchise. He was made vice-captain of the team
- Football is his second favourite sport
- In November 2014, Kohli and Anjana Reddy’s Universal Sportsbiz (USPL) launched a youth fashion brand WROGN
- In 2015, Virat Kohli invested Rs.90 crore (US$13 million) to start a chain of gyms and fitness centres across the country