Goldman Sachs Net Worth, History, Assets, Income, Liabilities, Net Income, Total Employees, and many more details can be checked from this page. The net worth of Goldman Sachs is about $99 billion. This company is considered to be the strongest pillar of Wall Street, not only this, it is also very famous for this company that whether the government, whether it is of the Republican Party or the Democrat Party, the string of that government is in the hands of Goldman Sachs.
If you take out a list of the members of the last 10 governments, then you will find a large number of employees of banks associated with Wall Street and in this also the largest number will be employees of Goldman Sachs. This company was founded in 1860 but the world has known it since when this company came to the stock market and that year was the year eighteen ninety-nine. It is famous about Goldman Sachs that despite being part of Wall Street, it has its own distinct The rule is it has its own culture. Also check Facebook Net Worth, Apple Net Worth, Amazon Net Worth, and Google Net Worth.
An example of this is that all Wall Street banks send their research analysts on TV, but you will never see a Goldman Sachs researcher on a TV screen. It is also famous about it that it spends one million computer hours per day in risk analysis. Although the number of its employees does not matter, but it matters that the employees working in this company work for an average of 5 years, after which they either move to a bigger position in another company or start their own company.
By the way, listening to the name of Goldman Sachs, you would think that it is an investment bank, it is not wrong that Goldman Sachs is definitely an investment bank but beyond that it is a trading company. In a way, it is not even 20% of its rival company JP Morgan, but if you ask anyone on Wall Street which company has the most respect, then they will answer you in one voice of Goldman Sachs. Also, check IBM Net Worth, AT&T Net Worth and Samsung Net Worth.
Goldman Sachs Net Worth
|Net Worth 2022||$99 Billion|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||Rs. 7.75 Lakh Crore|
|Net income:||$21,704 Million|
|Revenue||4.40 lakh crores INR ($54.56 Billion FY 2022)|
|Total Assets||US$1443 billion (FY 21)|
|Founders:||Marcus Goldman, Samuel Sachs|
|CEO||David M. Solomon (Oct 2018–)|
|Headquarters:||New York, United States|
|Founded:||1869, New York, New York, United States|
|Number of employees||40,500|
|Subsidiaries:||Marcus Goldman, Samuel SachsGoldman Sachs Asset Management LP, MORE|
As we have already told that the net worth of Goldman Sachs is about 99 billion-dollar. Well, you may think that most of its earnings come from investment banking, but if you think so, then you are wrong. Only about 30% of Goldman Sachs’s earnings comes from investment banking, the remaining 70% comes from trading. . It is believed that IBM picks only four out of 100 people who apply for jobs.
In the end, let us tell you the average salary of an employee of Goldman Sachs, the average salary of each of its employees is about $400 thousand dollars. If there is any news related to this or any other company, then we will definitely tell you, till then take care of yourself and stay with us to stay connected with the life of a celebrity.
Goldman Sachs Revenue 2022
- Goldman Sachs revenue for the twelve months ending March 31, 2022, was $54.568 Billion
- Goldman Sachs annual revenue for 2021 was $59.339 Billion
- Goldman Sachs annual revenue for 2020 was $44.56 Billion
- Goldman Sachs annual revenue for 2019 was $36.546 Billion
|Year||Revenue (Millions of US $)|
Goldman Sachs Net Income 2022
- Goldman Sachs net income for the twelve months ending March 31, 2022 was $18.271 Billion
- Goldman Sachs annual net income for 2021 was $21.151 Billion
- Goldman Sachs annual net income for 2020 was $8.915 Billion
- Goldman Sachs annual net income for 2019 was $7.897 Billion
|Year||Millions of US $|
Goldman Sachs Total Assets 2022
- Goldman Sachs total assets for the quarter ending March 31, 2022 were $1,589.441 Billion
- Goldman Sachs total assets for 2021 were $1463.988 Billion
- Goldman Sachs total assets for 2020 were $1163.028 Billion
- Goldman Sachs total assets for 2019 were $992.968 Billion
|Year||Assets (Millions of US $|
Goldman Sachs Liabilities 2022
- Goldman Sachs total liabilities for the quarter ending March 31, 2022 were $1,474.202 Billion
- Goldman Sachs total liabilities for 2021 were $1354.062 Billion
- Goldman Sachs total liabilities for 2020 were $1067.096 Billion
- Goldman Sachs total liabilities for 2019 were $902.703 Billion
|Year||Millions of US $|