AT&T Net Worth, History, Assets, Income, Liabilities, Net Income, Total Employees, and many more details can be checked from this page. AT&T’s net worth ranges from $193 billion. Before proceeding further, let us tell you that the establishment of this company is considered to be when Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone. This was the first product of that company. In the history of the last one hundred and forty years, this company has merged with many companies.
Along with this, this company is also divided into many companies. For example, it was dissolved to form two large companies known as AT&T and Bell Corporation. From its birth till the time of writing this article, this company is one of the largest telecom companies in the world. By the way, the full name of this company is American Telephone and Telegraphy Company. Also check Facebook Net Worth, Apple Net Worth, Amazon Net Worth, and Google Net Worth.
AT&T For the last sixty years, this company has remained in the list of Fortune Five Hundred. Its best time came when the company reached the top ten spots in the Fortune Five Hundred in 1998. Although it cannot be said about this company that this company does a lot of charity work, but it can definitely be said that this company is one of the companies giving the highest political donation. Also, check IBM Net Worth and Samsung Net Worth.
AT&T Net Worth
In 2005, a company named southern bel Bought it and at that time the company was valued at sixteen billion dollars. The name and brand were retained even after the company was bought out. Even today AT&T has the longest fixed-line telephone service in the United States.
By the way, listening to the name of this company, you must have felt that this company is known for its good performance in the stock market. But it is not so, stock market experts say that it is one of the slowest growing companies. At the time of its purchase, this company has been growing continuously since two thousand five.
|Net Worth 2022||$193 Billion|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||Rs. 14.50 Lakh Crore|
|Net income 2021:||$5,868 Million|
|Revenue||13 lakh crores INR ($173.59 Billion FY 2021)|
|Total Assets||US $920 billion (FY 21)|
|Founders:||Alexander Graham Bell, Gardiner Greene Hubbard|
|CEO||John T. Stankey (1 Jul 2020–)|
|Headquarters:||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Founded:||5 October 1983, Delaware, United States|
|Number of employees||2,30,000|
|Subsidiaries:||AT&T Communications, DIRECTV, Cricket Wireless, MORE|
As we have already mentioned that the net worth of this company is around 193 billion dollars and you will be surprised to know that at the time of its purchase in 2005 its valuation was only 16 billion dollars and the company that bought it even their valuation was also near about seventy billion dollars, which has increased to two hundred and sixty-six billion dollars today. This company is headquartered in Texas and it is believed that this company has about 250000 employees. Stay with us to stay connected with the life of a celebrity.
AT&T Revenue 2021
- AT&T revenue for the twelve months ending September 30, 2021 was $173.597B, a 0.41% increase year-over-year.
- AT&T annual revenue for 2020 was $171.76B, a 5.21% decline from 2019.
- AT&T annual revenue for 2019 was $181.193B, a 6.11% increase from 2018.
- AT&T annual revenue for 2018 was $170.756B, a 6.36% increase from 2017.
|Years||(Millions of US $)|
AT&T Assets 2021
- AT&T total assets for the quarter ending September 30, 2021 were $547.107B, a 1.59% increase year-over-year.
- AT&T total assets for 2020 were $525.761B, a 4.7% decline from 2019.
- AT&T total assets for 2019 were $551.669B, a 3.72% increase from 2018.
- AT&T total assets for 2018 were $531.864B, a 19.76% increase from 2017.
|Years||(Millions of US $)|
AT&T Liabilities 2021
- AT&T total liabilities for the quarter ending September 30, 2021 were $365.804B, a 6.49% increase year-over-year.
- AT&T total liabilities for 2020 were $346.521B, a 0.92% decline from 2019.
- AT&T total liabilities for 2019 were $349.735B, a 3.48% increase from 2018.
- AT&T total liabilities for 2018 were $337.98B, a 11.88% increase from 2017.
|Year||(Millions of US $)|