General Electric Net Worth, History, Assets, Income, Liabilities, Net Income, Total Employees, and many more details can be checked from this page. The net worth of General Electric is about $90 billion. You may be surprised to know that for the last 100 years, this company has made its place in the Fortune Five Hundred. There have also been 3 years when this company used to be the richest company in the world. Before the crisis of 2008, this company never went out of the 20 big companies of the world, but after the crisis of 2008, the bad days of this company started. Also check Facebook Net Worth, Apple Net Worth, Amazon Net Worth, and Google Net Worth.
This company was established in 1892 with the merger of two large companies. These big companies were Editions General Electric and Thomson Houston Electric Company. What was the position of this company at that time can be gauged from the fact that for the first time this company was named in the 12 companies of Dow Jones. You must have heard about the founder of this company, Thomas Edison, it is said about him that there was a time of 50 years when there were nobody else who had more patents than him. General Electric is not a company but a group of many companies, in this Altogether there are eight companies.
These companies span from civil aviation to the capital market. How important this company is to American Defense can be gauged from the fact that even today most jets of the American Air Force use General Electric’s engine. Not only this, this company works from guns to making missiles. There was a time when this company was the only company to make nuclear missiles, this company had to leave this work after heavy opposition and today this work is done by the US government itself. Also, check IBM Net Worth, AT&T Net Worth and Samsung Net Worth.
General Electric Net Worth
|Net Worth 2023||$90 Billion|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||Rs. 7.40 Lakh Crore|
|Net income:||$-0.064 Billion|
|Total Assets||US$1443 billion (FY 21)|
|Founders:||Thomas Edison, Edwin J. Houston, Charles A. Coffin, Elihu Thomson|
|CEO||H. Lawrence Culp Jr. (30 Sept 2018–)|
|Headquarters:||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Founded:||15 April 1892, Schenectady, New York, United States|
|Number of employees||2,05,000|
|Subsidiaries:||GE Healthcare, GE Aviation, GE Digital, GE Capital, MORE|
As we have already mentioned, the net worth of General Electric is about 90 billion dollars. General Electric’s revenue was around $100 billion last year, while profit was around $25 billion. GE Capital was the biggest contributor to this company’s earnings. General Electric has been showing a steady decline in its revenue since 2008, not only that it has sold three of its big companies.
There was a time when the American economy could not be imagined without General Electric. There was a time when General Electric was one of the largest companies in the world and today there is a time when this company is the 10th largest company in America. If there is any change in its status, we will let you know. Stay tuned with us to stay connected with the life of a celebrity.
General Electric Revenue 2022
- General Electric revenue for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 was $21.786 Billion.
- General Electric revenue for the twelve months ending December 31, 2022, was $76.556 Billion.
- General Electric annual revenue for 2022 was $76.555 Billion.
- General Electric annual revenue for 2021 was $74.196 Billion.
- General Electric annual revenue for 2020 was $75.833 Billion.
- General Electric annual revenue for 2018 was $97.012 Billion.
|Year||Revenue (Millions of US $)|
General Electric Net Income 2022
- General Electric net income for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 was $2.125 Billion.
- General Electric net income for the twelve months ending December 31, 2022 was $-64 Billion.
- General Electric annual net income for 2022 was $-0.064 Billion.
- General Electric annual net income for 2021 was $-6.757 Billion.
- General Electric annual net income for 2020 was $5.23 Billion.
|Years||Net Income (Millions of US $)|
General Electric Assets 2022
- General Electric total assets for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 were $180.877 Billion.
- General Electric total assets for 2021 were $198.874 Billion.
- General Electric total assets for 2020 were $256.211 Billion.
- General Electric total assets for 2019 were $265.177 Billion.
|Year||Total Assets (Millions of US $)|
General Electric Liabilities 2022
- General Electric total liabilities for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 were $148.124 Billion.
- General Electric total liabilities for 2021 were $157.262 Billion.
- General Electric total liabilities for 2020 were $219.138 Billion.
- General Electric total liabilities for 2019 were $235.316 Billion.
|Year||Total Liabilities (Millions of US $)|