PAN Card Status: It typically takes around 10 to 15 working days based on your postal address, for an individual to receive his/her PAN after applying for it. The govt, on its part makes it easy for an applicant to track the pan card status, keeping him/her abreast of current happenings, providing a 15 digit acknowledgment number to each applicant. An applicant can choose between three modes to track his/her PAN application, as mentioned below. How To Track Your PAN Card Application Status Online? PAN Name By PAN No, Know Your PAN Online Verify PAN.
Online tracking of a PAN card status is perhaps the most popular and fastest modes of tracking, with applicants expected to follow a few simple steps to stay abreast of any changes in their application status.
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “
- Due Dates For Indian Taxes
- TDS Rate Chart
- Cancel or Surrender of Duplicate Pan Card
- Income Tax Slab Rates
- PAN Card Correction Form
PAN Card Status, PAN Name By PAN No
Applied for a New or a Duplicate PAN Card? But, it has been a long time since you heard from the department about it? Worried? Relax, you can easily track your PAN Card application status online through various modes.
- Bu using SMS facility – Applicants can track their pan card status through their phone, using a specialised SMS service. An individual can do this by SMSing NSDLPAN followed by their 15 digit acknowledgment number to 57575. They will receive an SMS indicating their current application status.
- Bu Using Telephone call – An applicant can call the TIN call centre to receive an update on the current application status. One can reach this call centre on 020-27218080, and will be required to provide his/her application acknowledgement number.
- Bu Using Online tracking – Applicants can track their pan card online, through the official website of TIN-NSDL.
New Method to Verify PAN Card Name
- Step 1: visit on online income tax payment website – click here
- Step 2: now click on Challan No 280
- Step 3: now select (0021) Income Tax (Other than Companies)
- Step 4: Enter Permanent account Number which you want to Verify
- Step 5: Select any assessment year (Anything – not required actual)
- Step 6: Enter address details anything you want (Anything – not required actual)
- Step 7: Now click on Proceed and Page will show you PAN Card Holder Name in Next Page……
If you have any question then please tell us via comment box…...
- An applicant should log on to the official website for PAN, TIN-NSDL and navigate to the PAN section of the website. Once on this page, they have an option to check the status of their application.
- An applicant will then be required to choose the application type (New PAN/updated information) and provide a few details including the 15 digit acknowledgement number, his/her full name and date of birth.
- On successfully providing the necessary information, he/she will be directed to a page which shows the current status of the application.
Note: Online tracking of a PAN card ststus is possible only 24 hours after an application is submitted online.
If you don’t able to track your PAN Data Please Post your Problem Via Comment Box. We will Check Your Problem Reply as Soon Possible.
Know your PAN on New Income Tax Portal 2021
Steps to Know your PAN
Step 1. Visit here to verify PAN.
Step 2. Enter your PAN
Step 3. Enter your full name as per PAN application
Step 4. Enter your DOB
Step 5. Enter registered mobile number and continue
Step 6.Enter OTP received in your mobile number
The below screen is displayed on successful verification of PAN.
In case the PAN quoted is wrong, the below screen would appear:
Trick : PAN Card Status By NSDL
Check Your PAN Card Status Online By NSDL Website.
- Visit this link of NSDL portal – https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html
- Select the field ‘Application Type’ as ‘PAN – New / Change Request.’
- Enter your ‘Acknowledgement Number’ in the box provided.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button and you are done with it.
Trick : PAN Card Status By UTIITSL
Check Your PAN Card Status Online By UTIITSL Website.
- Visit the link – Click Here on the UTIITSL portal.
- You can enter your ‘Application Coupon Number’ or your ‘PAN Number’ (if you have applied for change/correction in PAN card).
- Enter the Captcha Code
- Click ‘Submit’ and the status will be shown.
Check PAN Card Status by e-Mudhra:
If you have applied for PAN card through the e-Mudhra portal then follow the below steps to check the status :
- Visit the link – Click here on the e-Mudra website.
- Now you need to enter the ‘Application number’ (generated while applying for PAN) and your ‘Date of Birth’.
- Enter the captcha code shown in the box.
- Click ‘Submit’ and you are good to go !!
Important Links Related to PAN CARD
- Know Your PANCARD
- Know your AO Code
- Status Of Pan NSDL
- Apply Online Pan NSDL
- Apply For Change PAN Data
- Pan Application Center NSDL
If you have any query regarding “PAN Card Status, PAN Name By PAN No, Know Your PAN” then please tell us via below comment box…
You May Also Like