Kumar Mangalam Birla Net Worth 2020 – Car, Salary, Business, Award
Kumar Mangalam Birla Net Worth is 82,374 Crore INR. One of the largest business empires in Indian and overseas, whose vision is “To be a premium global conglomerate, with a clear focus on each of the businesses” has its roots in India, named “The Aditya Birla Group”. The head and leader of such a huge and global enterprise, Mr. Kumar Mangalam Birla, is one of the most respected and richest personalities in the country and across the globe. Also read Net Worth details of Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates Net Worth, Anil Ambani, Mukesh Ambani and Sundar Pichai.
Here, we will discuss about Mr. Birla’s businesses, career, social life and most importantly his wealth, earnings and net worth. Mr. Kumar Mangalam Birla is the chairman of multinational Aditya Birla Group, which operates in 36 different countries across six continents. Mr. Birla took as the chairman of the group in 1995, and from there on, as a chairman, he has taken the companies to a new Height. Different sectors on which the group is working are:
- CARBON BLACK
- CEMENT – GREY AND WHITE
- FERRO CHEM
- FINANCIAL SERVICES
- NON-FERROUS METALS
- TEXTILE (PULP, FIBRE, YARN, FABRIC, APPAREL)
- TRADING SOLUTIONS
- WIND POWER
Kumar Mangalam Birla Net Worth
The total net worth of Mr. Kumar Mangalam Birla is estimated to be 11.7 Billion USD, which in Indian Currency is approximately equal to 8,23,74,43,50,000.00 Indian Rupee (i.e. approx Eighty Two Thousand Crore INR). He is the 9th richest individual in India and one of the most influential people across the globe. He chairs the 41 Billion USD Aditya Birla group and is also famous by the name – Commodities King Kumar Birla. Besides such a huge net worth and revenue of his empire, he is also the King when it comes to Social work and charity. Following are the sectors and foundations led by Mr. Kumar Mangalam Birla for the welfare of society:
Kumar Mangalam Birla Education:
- Formal and non-formal education, adult education
- Scholarships for girls, merit scholarships and technical education for boys
- Distance education
- Girl child education
- Digital literacy / computer education
Kumar Mangalam Birla Health care and family welfare
- Pulse polio programme
- Health care centres and hospitals
- Mobile clinics — doctors’ visits
- General and multispecialty medical camps, cleft lips
- Reproductive and child health care, supplementary nutrition / mid-day meal projects
- Safe drinking water, sanitation — household toilets, community hospitals
- HIV / AIDS, cancer, TB awareness and prevention camps
- Blood donation
- Responsible parenting
Kumar Mangalam Birla Social causes
- Widow re-marriage / dowry-less mass marriages
- Social security (insurance)
- Culture and sports
- Women empowerment
Kumar Mangalam Birla Infrastructure development
- Community centres
- Schools in villages
- Homes for the homeless
- Rural electrification
- Irrigation and water storage structures
Kumar Mangalam Birla Sustainable livelihood
- Self-help groups (microfinance for women and farmers)
- Integrated agriculture development
- Integrated livestock development
- Watershed management
- Microenterprise development
- Skill development / vocational training through Aditya Birla Technology Park for integrated training programme and VT centres at most of our plants in collaboration with ITIs.
Assets of Mr. Kumar Mangalam Birla:
House: Mr. Kumar Mangalam Birla resides in a lavish mansion in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He bought This Luxury Home in the year 2015, the estimated Value of this Real Estate Property around is Rs.425 Crores. He owns multiple real-estate Properties across the India.
Cars: The Car collection of Mr. Kumar Mangalam Birla is quite large. He owns few of the best luxury cars in the world. The Car brands owned by Mr. Birla include BMW, Audi, Ford, Mercedes Benz and Rolls Royce.
|Estimated net worth||82,374 Crore INR|
|Average annual Income||2985 Crore INR|
|Personal Investments||48,349 Crore INR|
|Luxury cars||11 Crore INR|
Dependency of Mr. Kumar Mangalam Birla’s Net Worth:
One of the richest men in the country and the chairperson of such a huge group don’t need any dependency to rely upon, still Mr. Birla has personal investments, and his vision of Premium Global Conglomerate is increasing very rapidly and he has various foundations which work day and night to transform the world and the way of living life. Considering his current performance and annual growth of the company as well as of the individual, we can be very positive about the net worth which will be growing through the years.
About Mr. Kumar Mangalam Birla:
There are various amazing and interesting facts about Mr. Birla which are listed below:
Mr. Birla was born on June 14, 1967, in Kolkata, India and was raised in Mumbai. Mr Birla is a commerce graduate from Mumbai University and is also a Chartered Accountant. He earned an MBA from the London Business School.
Mr. Birla took as the chairman of the group in 1995, and from there on the company had a huge transformation. The company has grown:
- FROM USD $2 BILLION TO $41 BILLION
- FROM 8 COUNTRIES TO 36 COUNTRIES
- FROM 60,000 TO 120,000 COLLEAGUES
- FROM 8 NATIONALITIES TO 42 NATIONALITIES
- FROM AN AVERAGE AGE OF 56 YEARS TO 36 YEARS
- FROM 0.4% WOMEN IN THE MANAGERIAL CADRE TO 14% TODAY
Mr. Aditya Birla is deeply engaged with education and is in the Board of various educational Institutes which includes:
He is the Chancellor of the renowned Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS) with campuses in Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad and Dubai.
Mr. Birla is the Chairman of IIT, Delhi.
He is a Director of the G. D. Birla Medical Research & Education Foundation.
He serves on the London Business School’s Asia Pacific Advisory Board and is an Honorary Fellow of the London Business School.
Mr. Birla is the Chairman of Rhodes India Scholarship Committee.
He is on the National Council of the Confederation of Indian Industry and the Apex Advisory Council of the Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India.
At the end, we wish that Mr. Birla has a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health.