Hrithik Roshan Net Worth is 2680 Crore INR: When it comes to dancing or continental acting, the one name that pops first in our minds is none other than super dancer and super talented Hrithik Roshan! Even though he is born in a rich and renowned family, we all know him by his hard work and talents!. Also read Net Worth details of Rajnikanth, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Deepika Padukone and Karan Johar. check out net worth of Hrithik Roshan from below…
Hrithik Roshan Net Worth
Hrithik Roshan with net worth around $ 30 Million is not only a superstar but also a dance freak of the Indian film industry. When he starts dancing it seems that lyrics come to life! He is the most paid actor in the world in 2017. He is considered to be Greek God of Bollywood, due to his good looks and perfect body.
He stared his acting career as a child artist and before appearing in films he also worked as an assistant director few films. His first film as a debutant in Bollywood which was also a great box-office hit was “Kaho Na Pyaar Hai”. The movie, its stars, its story all became quite popular. The steps of the song “Ek Pal Ka Jeena” set your feet rolling even today.
He also played the role of Krish in the movie Krish who is the first successful modern day super hero of Indian cinema. The movie was loved by so many kids. Besides acting, Roshan made his debut as a playback singer in Kites.
Till date he has won six Filmfare Awards, and has been cited in the media as one of the most attractive male celebrities in India. He was also declared most attractive man in the world! A life-size wax figure is installed at London’s Madame Tussauds Wax Museum on 20 January 2011, making Hrithik Roshan the fifth Indian actor to have been replicated as a wax statue in the museum.
The Net Worth of Hrithik Roshan is likely to grow by 40% in the next three years. During February 2013 to February 2014, he earned $75 million. It was the highest figure in the year and he remained almost 40% ahead of his closest rivals
Let us take a look at the sources of his Income and the assets he possess:
Hrithik Roshan Sources of Income:
- Acting is his main source of earning. He charges more than 22 crores for each film he signs.
- He owns a number of restaurants (Fat Burger chain) in New Delhi.
- He is the brand ambassador of top selling perfume ‘With love from Hrithik’ which is taking over the market very rapidly
- He has also launched his own clothing line
- Other endorsements are also there
- To top it all, his brand of Vodka ‘Pure wonderoshan – India’ is a market leader in top quality Vodka
Hrithik Roshan Assets:
- Hrithik alone accounts for Properties worth Rs. 1500 crores
- Together with his parental properties, the valuation might go up to 5000 crores!
- His family owns luxurious apartments and bungalows throughout the world.
- He owns multiples house properties in posh localities of Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore
- His personal home in Mumbai which has the market value of 84 Crores INR
- Hrithik is crazy for cars and has a luxury car Porsche which has a price of Rs 1.22 crores
- He also owns other luxury cars of the Brands Ferrari, Volvo, Audi and Mercedes
Hrithik Roshan Home
Let us have a look on his average earnings which will help us in calculating his net worth. Net worth is basically, the difference between assets and liabilities which an entity possesses. In Layman’s language, it is how credible a person is! How much money he possesses can be estimated by the calculation of Net Worth. So, let us understand the basics of where his income comes from.
|Estimated Net Worth||Rs. 2680 Crore|
|Average Movie Remuneration||Rs. 45 Crore|
|Brand Endorsement Fee||Rs. 8 Crore|
|Personal Investments||Rs. 1250 Crore|
|Luxury Cars – 12||Rs. 25 Crore|
ABOUT HRITIK ROSHAN
If we talk about his personal life he was born on January 10, 1974 in Mumbai to a Punjabi family of Hindi cinema personalities. His father, well known actor, producer and director of Indian film industry, Mr. Rakesh Roshan, is the son of music director Roshan, while Hrithik Roshan’s mother, Pinky, is the daughter of producer and director J. Om Prakash.
He was educated in Scottish school in Mumbai and later completed his graduation in Commerce. Hrithik Roshan married Suzane Khan in 2000 and the couple has 2 kids with their marriage. They seemed to be the perfect couple at that time, but unfortunately, they split up and recently got divorced in November, 2014.
To name a few movies in which Hrithik has given magical performances, we would definitely mention about Jodha Akbar, Koi Mil Gaya, Aap Mujhe Ache Lagne Lage, Mujhse Dosti Karoge, Mohen Jo Daro, Dhoom 3, etc.
With his past performances and always getting better skills, we are very positive about his net worth that it will keep growing in the future. We wish him lots of success and happiness in the years to come.
- Sachin Tendulkar Net worth
- Rafael Nadal Net worth
- Rajnikanth Net Worth
- Tom Cruise Net worth
- MS Dhoni Net Worth
- Sundar Pichai Net Worth
- Aamir Khan Net Worth
- Karan Johar Net Worth
- Arijit Singh Net Worth
- Priyanka Chopra Net Worth
- Salman Khan Net Worth
- Mukesh Ambani Net Worth