Laxmi Mittal Net Worth 2020 – Car, Salary, Business, Awards
Mr. Laxmi Mittal Net Worth is estimated to be 10.1 billion USD. A wise man once quoted “Hard work certainly goes a long way. These days a lot of people work hard, so you have to make sure you work even harder and really dedicate yourself to what you are doing and setting out to achieve”. With such a strong belief and the enthusiasm to work harder, this man truly deserves to be at the zenith of his career, he is none other than Mr. Laxmi Mittal. India’s steel magnate and one of the richest billionaire Mr. Laxmi Mittal is the second richest Indian. Also read Net Worth details of Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates Net Worth, Anil Ambani, Mukesh Ambani and Sundar Pichai. check out net worth of Laxmi Mittal from below…
Laxmi Mittal Wealth
Here, we will discuss about Mr. Mittal’s businesses across the globe, his passion, area of interest and most importantly his wealth and net worth. Mr. Laxmi Mittal is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the Chairman of “Arcelor Mittal” and is to be the world’s biggest steel maker in the world. Mr. Mittal started working in the steel business ran by his father, but later founded the LNM (Laxmi Niwas Mittal) Steel Company, which is now the multibillion dollar global enterprise with a capacity to produce 42.1 million tons of steel annually. He is also one of the major stakeholders in the Soccer Club Queens Park Rangers F.C. Mr. Mittal is a board member of numerous companies, executive committees, and councils in the world, which includes:
- The European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company,
- Goldman Sachs,
- Global Advisory Council of the Indian PM,
- Cleveland Clinic,
- World Steel Association,
- International Business Council of the World Economic Forum,
- Kellogg School of Management at North-western University in the US, and
- Kazakhstan’s Foreign Investment Council.
Laxmi Mittal Net Worth
Mr. Laxmi Mittal’s Assets:
House: Mittal knows how to make money as well as how to invest it. He owns several real-estates properties which includes
- Taj Mittal: The luxurious residence in London is said to be built with the same marble that was used to construct the Taj Mahal. The luxurious home has 12 bedrooms, a large ballroom, a unique bejewelled pool, a parking garage for over 15 cars and several other luxurious amenities. The mansion is the current residence of Mr. Mittal which he purchased for 128 Million USD ( Rs. 817.75Crore).
- Palace Greens No. 6 : The 4 storied Lavish mansion which covers nearly 130,000 square feet, situated in Kensington Gardens, England, was bought by Mr. Mittal in the year 2008 as a gift for his son Aditya Mittal.
- Palace Greens No. 9: Mr. Mittal bought this palace, Located at Kensington Gardens in the UK, Mittal purchased this property for his daughter in 2008 for £70 million (533 Crores).
- Summer Palace: He also bought this mansion Located at the Millionaires Row in London; Mittal purchased this fancy mansion for £6.75million in 1996.
- Bungalow No. 22: Located at posh Aurangzeb Road in New Delhi, India, Mittal purchased this opulent colonial bungalow for $7.5 million in 2005.
- Cotland home: Mittal purchased this property in Perthshire, Scotland for £4 million. He tore it down and is spending nearly $23 million to rebuild a new home in its place.
- Penthouse Apartment: Situated at 148-150 Old Park Lane in London, the luxurious penthouse home is spread across 5,500 square feet. Mr. Mittal also owns the Hard Rock café located in the building.
Mr. Mittal Auto Collection:
Yacht: Gizmon-Laden, this luxury private yacht covering 267.47 feet called Amevi was built for a prize of 150 million USD in the year 2007. The yacht is used to host parties for celebrities and billionaire friends.
Jet: Mr. Mittal owns a Private jet which is one of the most luxurious high-speed aircrafts in the world.
Cars: Mr. Mittal owns a collection of 20 Luxurious cars that range from Mercedes to BMW.
Vanity Van: Mr. Mittal owns two private luxurious vanity vans which include a large bedroom, a kitchen, a nig living area and lots of entertainment facilities.
Let us have a look on the salary break up of Mr. Mittal:
- Annual: INR 146,716,608.
- Monthly: INR 12,226,384.
- Weekly: INR 2,821,473.
- Daily: INR 401,963.
Dependency of Mr. Laxmi Mittal Net Worth:
He is the biggest steel maker in the world. It is also said that every 5th car produced uses the steel of his company for production. Considering his current performance and annual growth of the company as well as an individual, we can be very positive about his net worth which will be growing through the years to come.
About Mr. Laxmi Mittal:
This business tycoon is followed by various young entrepreneurs and is also the most influential people across the globe. Following are the amazing facts about Mr. Mittal:
Mr. Laxmi Mittal was born on 2nd September, 1950 in the state of Rajasthan, India. His real name is Laxmi Niwas Mittal. He studied at Shri Daulatram Nopany Vidyalaya, Calcutta from 1957-1964. Mr. Mittal completed his graduation In B.Com degree from University of Calcutta.
Social Causes and charitable trust:
Mittal Champions Trust: After observing that India won only one bronze medal in 2000 Olympics and one silver in 2004 Olympics, he thought that India is far behind with facilities for world championships, so he built up this trust in order to help Indian Athletes with world class facilities.
The LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT), in Jaipur is an autonomous non-profit organization that established a University, in partnership with the Government of Rajasthan, in the year 2003.
He spent over $78 million which is approximately 500 Crore INR for his daughter’s ceremony who got married to an investment banker. The ceremony lasted for 1 week.
At the end, we wish Mr. Laxmi Mittal a lot of success in the years to come!