Interview Questions for CA Freshers, Basic Interview Questions & Answers for CA Freshers and CA Articleship. Common Interview Questions Asked to CA Freshers. In this article you may find various questions for CA Fresher Interview on various Topics like – Interview Questions Related to Work Values and Experience, Interview Questions for Personality and Self-Awareness, Interview Questions related to Desire and Career Goals, Interview Question for Knowledge of the Organization, Technical Interview Questions etc Now check more details from below….
Interview Questions for CA Freshers, Basic Interview Questions for CA’s
Interview Questions Related to Work Ethics/Values and Experience:
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are some of your most significant accomplishments or achievements?
- What would you say was the main thing you learned in your last job?
- What qualities should a successful manager possess?
- What have you admired in people who have previously supervised your work? What haven’t you admired in these individuals?
- What classes did you like most in school? Which gave you the most difficulty? Why?
- For you, what are some of the pros and cons of working on a team project?
- Please tell me about your accomplishments in extracurricular activities.
- What was the most difficult aspect of obtaining a college degree?
- What prior work experiences have you had?
- Describe three things that are most important to you in a job?
- Why did you choose this major field of study?
- Recall an important report you had to prepare. How did you go about planning and organizing it?
- What was the toughest decision you had to make in the last year? What made it so difficult?
Personality and Self-Awareness (skills and strengths)
- What would you say are your main assets, strengths, and limitations?
- Please list three personal attributes that you would like to improve, and tell me any efforts you’ve made to make improvements in these areas.
- Please tell me five things about yourself that would make you an asset to any organization that hired you.
- If you could change one thing about your personality with a snap of your fingers, what would it be and why?
- What have you done that shows initiative and willingness to work?
- How would a co-worker, friend, or boss describe you?
- What qualities do you admire most in others?
- Who or what had the greatest influence on your life?
- What do you enjoy doing most?
- Why did you choose your particular college or university?
- Should grades be used as an indicator of future career potential when an organization is considering new college graduates?
- How you determine or evaluate success?
- Under what kinds of conditions do you do your best work? What kinds of working conditions do you find the most difficult?
- What aspects of this job do you think you’ll find the most interesting?
- If you were hiring a graduate for this position, what qualities would you look for?
- If you could relive your college experiences, what would you do differently?
- When comparing one company offer to another, what factors will be important to you besides starting salary?
- It’s possible, of course, to be loyal to your employer but still to disagree with some of the rules and policies. Can you provide an example in your own experience?
- Describe a typical school week. Tell me how you planned the week’s activities.
- If you were hired by our organization, how would you identify the major roles and responsibilities of your new position?
Desire and Career Goals (motivation)
- What do you expect from a job?
- What happens if you accept a position with our company, and then you are offered another job more closely related to your chosen field?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What salary do you expect? What company benefits are most important to you?
- What motivates you to put forth your greatest efforts?
- If you could create the perfect job for yourself, what would you be doing?
- What are your long range goals and objectives? How are you preparing to achieve them?
- Please tell me about your plans for the future. How do you plan to achieve your career goals?
- If you could, what changes would you make in your school’s academic program?
Interview Question for Knowledge of the Organization
- How will employment with us contribute to your career plans?
- Why do you want to work for XYZ company?
- Why do you want to work in the position you are seeking?
- What do you know about our organization?
- Is there anything about this company or job that makes you apprehensive? Why?
- What criteria are you using to evaluate the organization for which you hope to work?
- What do you think it takes to be successful in an organization like ours?
Technical Interview Questions:
1. What are the roles and responsibilities of a CA in a firm or an organization?
2. Explain the accounts payable cycle.
3. On which side of the balance sheet TDS received should be shown?
4. What do you understand by inactive accounts and dormant account?
5. Explain Perpetual and Periodic Inventory systems?
6. Currently how many accounting standards are published?
7. Explain fictitious assets with an example?
8. What accounting entries you need to pass in branch accounts?
9. What are the mandatory disclosers that a company needs to make to the market regulator?
10. What will you do to control ineffective spending on an activity?
11. Do the responsibilities of a CA vary between industries and departments?
12. What do you consider to be the biggest challenge facing the accounting profession today?
13. How is accounting different from auditing?
14. What is marginal cost?
15. What do you mean by material facts in accounting?
16. Define offset accounting?
17. What is the difference between provision and reserve?
18. What is Use of statistics in accounting?
19. What are cost accounting and its applications?
20. How to prepare finalization accounts?
21. What is meant by partitioning?
22. Explain the accounts payable cycle.
23. What are accounting ethics which a CA should practice?
24. What is accounting chart of accounts?
25. What is definition of a cash float in accounting?
26. What is fair value accounting?
27. What is balance sheet and off balance sheet?
28. What is depreciation? How many types of depreciation do you know?
29. What are trade bills?
30. What are the disadvantages of back-flush accounting?
31. What is the TDS effect in balance sheet if TDS is received?
32. What is dividend warrants?
33. What is an operative accounts?
34. What is fiduciary accounting?
35. What is Letter of Credit?
36. How can you do credit control?
37. What does it mean to do accounting training outside of public practice?
38. What is Capital Budget?
39. What is budgeting?
40. What is difference between forecast and budget?
41. What is the best way to code expenses like Coding license agreements, service contracts and maintenance contracts to a GL?
42. What do you mean by DOA?
43. How is a PO (purchase order created)?
44. How does the payment mechanism work?
45. What is debit and credit from the banks point of view?
46. What is debit and credit from the customer point of view?
47. What is the pay roll system?
48. What is GST?
49. What is interest on capital, how it is calculated?
50. What are the types of purchase order status and what is their relevance?
51. What is Account payable audit?
52. What is an IFA?
53. What is the difference between EFT & wire?
54. What is accumulated loss?
55. What is the meaning of TDS? How it is charged?
56. What do you mean by financial instruments?
57. What is a NAFCO?
If you have any query regarding “Interview Questions for CA Freshers, Basic Interview Questions for CA’s” then please tell us via below comment box….
By Rupesh Maheshwari
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Special interview Tips for CA, CS , CMA Students
- CA Articleship Vacancies In Various Cities
- CA Industrial Training Vacancies
- Check CA Articleship Status Online
- ITT Question Bank For CA Students
- Download SAP FICO Interview Questions
- Special Tips For Group Discussion
- Special Interview Tips For – CA, CS, CMA Students
- Download Bank Interview Questions