CA Industrial Training Vacancies 2021: Latest CA Industrial Training Vacancy In Various Cities of India. CA Industrial Training Vacancy in Top MNC Companies 2021. After completion of 2 year articleship training many students want CA Industrial and they can search for CA Industrial Training Vacancies 2021. Today we are providing latest CA Industrial training vacancies for CA Final Students. we provide CA Industrial training vacancies for 2019. You can apply or know details of these companies from below links. We can search vacancies on internet and provide all details for New Industrial training vacancies and Direct apply link for these vacancies.
Before apply in these companies you must ready your best resume because many students can apply for these vacancies. Many Domestic and MNC’s Higher students for CA Industrial Training. You can get all information of these vacancies from one place. CA Industrial training vacancies are mostly available in Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur, Kolkata(Calcutta), Chennai, Bangalore etc. Now you can scroll down below and see all Latest CA industrial training Vacancies for 2019
You May Also Like
CA Industrial Training Vacancies 2021
- Publish Date – 26 June 2021
- Company Name: KORES (INDIA) LIMITED
- Job Title: Industrial Training Vacancy – CA/CMA (Full time)Department: Internal AuditQualification – B.Com With CA Inter/CMA Inter Location: Mahim, Mumbai
- No. of Vacancy: 1
- Stipend: as per institutes guidelines
- Required Skills: Good Knowledge in the areas of accounting, financial, taxation, costing and auditing.Good written and Oral communication skills. Proficiency in MS office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Contact person: HR – Roomy – email id: email@example.com
CA Internship ( Industrial Trainee)
- Selected Candidate will be offered maximum of 1 year Internship Program at Joda,TSLP
- Must be an energetic,forward-thinking,and creative individual with high ethics and appropriate professional image
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have disciplined behaviour and adherence to rules and regulations of the company
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must be an energetic, forward-thinking, and creative individual with high ethics and appropriate professional image.
- Must have disciplined behaviour and adherence to rules and regulations of the company.
- Should have ability to learn and grasp the subject, also should have analytical ability, good judgement, and strong operational focus.
- Must adherence to the directions and advises of the reporting manager.
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
We are looking for CA Final student who has completed 2 years of Article ship training and looking for industrial training for remaining 1 year as per ICAIs guidelines.
Selected Candidate will be offered maximum of 1 year Internship Program at Joda, TSLP.