ICSI Exam Form June 2022 are started from 28 February 2022 to 25 March 2022, Please check the official Notification from below: The Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI) Started CS Online Exam Forms for June 2022 attempt, CS Exam forms for June 2022 are started from 28-02-2022 and the Last Date for CS Exam forms is 25th March 2022 (9th April 2022 with late fees). CS Online Exam Form June 2022 for Foundation, Executive, Professional Programs. We wish to inform you that online examination enrolment for June 2022 session has been activated and would like to bring to your notice that the last date for submission of the examination form (without late fee) is 25 March 2022.
Further, the last date for submission of the examination form with the late fee is 9th April 2022 and no requests will be entertained after the said date. All Foundation, Executive and Professional Programme students eligible for appearing in June 2022 Session of Examinations are advised to go through the following important guidelines to be followed by them during the examination enrollment and while appearing in the examinations. Students are advised to take note of the same for strict compliance. Recently we provide CS Executive Registration and CS Professional Registration.
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “
CS Online Exam Form June 2022
Important dates for CS Exam form June 2022
|Date of Start of ICSI Exam Form June 2022||28th February 2022|
|Last Date for online submission of form without late fee||25th March 2022|
|Last Date for online submission of form with late fee||9th April 2022|
|Addition of Module (without late fee)||25th March 2022|
|Addition of Module (with late fee)||9th April 2022|
|Apply for Exemption on the basis of Higher Qualification||9th April 2022|
|Correction Window (Fees Rs. 250 for Each change)||10th April to 1st May 2022|
|CS Admit Card June 2022||May 2022|
Important Update – 25th March 2022 is the Last Date for Submission of Exam Form (Without Late Fee) for June 2022 Session. Thereafter, Requests for enrollment will not be entertained. Hurry Up!
ICSI Online Exam Form Fees For June 2022
The examination fee payable for appearing in different stages of CS Course during the June 2022 session are as under:-
|Stage||Examination Fee (Rs.)|
|Executive Programme||Rs.1200/- per Module|
|Professional Programme||Rs.1200/- per Module|
|Fee for Change of Examination Centre/ Combination of Module(s) / Medium of Examination||Rs. 250/-|
|Late Fee (for all Stages)||Rs. 250/-|
|Surcharge applicable for appearing from Dubai Centre||US$100 or its equivalent amount in Indian Rupees i.e. 7497/|
All Students desirous of appearing in theJune 2022 CS Executive and Professional Programmes Examinations under New Syllabus (2017) are required to successfully complete a Pre-Examination Test to become eligible for appearing in the main examinations. Students are advised to refer to detailed FAQ available at the website www.icsi.edu. CSEETT (Entrance Test)
One Day Orientation Programme:
All Students pertaining to the Foundation & Executive Programme stage registered from June,2019 onwards and desirous of appearing in the CS Examinations are required to successfully complete the One Day Orientation Programme to become eligible for main examinations.
How to Apply for CS Online Exam Form June 2022
From June 2022 Session, the examination enrollment has been facilitated through the new software module. All students in the old system have to reset their passwords as a first step in the direction of moving to the new system. The Institute has uploaded various user manuals on the website and advised to the students to go through the user manuals.
Click here to reset your Password (if you are a new user or old User or if you already have old system login ID & Password
Please Note – User Id or Login ID is always your CS Course registration number
Now Please Follow Below Procedure
- User will double click on web browser (recommended web browser Internet explorer 9 or above, Google Chrome 39 or above, Mozilla 38 or above) to open the web browser and type the URL http://smash.icsi.in in the web browser address bar.
- Login to Online Services at www.icsi.edu (Click Here to Login ICSI Portal) Before login, please forget or reset your password by click on “Forget Password” link (Please forget password only first time, not repeat this step every time)
- After successful login user will navigate to Welcome screen where user go to the header menu MODULE and go to sub menu ENROLLMENT.
- User will click on Examination Enrollment Request under ENROLLMENT sub menu and navigated to the Examination Enrollment Request screen as shown in below screen.
- User will be navigated to below screen where User Request to Enroll.
- Click on the “Add Enrollment Request” button to open the enrollment form.
- Note: Enable popup window of the web browser.
Note: Review all the selected information in the enrollment form before clicking on the “Next” button as any later changes will be allowed up to certain stipulated dates and additional fee (varies from time to time) will be levied for all such changes.
- After the click on “Next” button from screen Enrollment Form, Fee Detail page will be displayed.
- Read the agreement and check the agreement checkbox (if agree) and then click on “Next” button on Fee Detail screen. On this screen user will have option to go back and make any changes.
- Preview screen will be displayed to review the enrollment detail and confirm the enrollment for the session. On this screen user will have option to go back and make any changes
- Click on “Confirm Application” button to make the payment.
- Select the payment mode and click on “Next” button.
- Click on Next button to progress the payment and see the payment detail.
- Click on “Proceed” button to enter the payment detail, system will generate the payment receipt.
- Student will retain the copy of the receipt for the examination fee remitted by them during the examination enrollment process.
Complete Enrollment Request
- In case the enrollment process was not completed in one sitting then user can find the initiated enrollment form under Examination Enrollment Request screen, Search Result.
If user click on “Add Enrollment Request” button after enrollment initiation then the message will be displayed “Your request is in progress, please complete it.” on the top of Enrollment Form. Follow below steps if this message displayed.
- Select the enrolment record and click on “Complete Enrollment Request” button.
- Make sure popup window is enabled.
- Continue completing the form from where it was left.
Last Date CS Online Exam Form June 2022
|Receipt of Examination Enrollment application (for appearing in June 2022 Examination)||25th March 2022|
Changes in CS Online Exam Form (Correction Window)
Students may please note that changes in the enrollment status are not ordinarily allowed. However, in unavoidable circumstances, they may seek change of Examination Centre, Combination Module(s), Medium of Examination and Cancellation of Paper-wise Exemptions granted during the periods mentioned below :-
|Stage||Start Date for submission of Online Requests for change of Examination Centre, Medium & Combination of Modules||Last Date for submission of Online Change Requests|
|Foundation, Executive & Professional Programme Examinations||10th April 2022||1st May 2022|
|Fee applicable for each change||Rs. 250/=|
|(In case of submission of request for Change of Examination Centre from any of the Centres located in India to Dubai, Surcharge of US$ 100 or its equivalent amount in Indian rupee i.e. 7497/= will be applicable in addition to the prescribed fee of Rs.250/-).|
- CS Executive Registration
- CS Foundation Registration
- CA Final Result
- CS Professional Registration
- CS Executive Last Date for Registration
- CS Result
If you have any queries or suggestions regarding “ICSI CS Online Exam Form June 2022: Foundation, Executive, Professional” then please tell us via below comment box.