CS Professional Time Table, CS Executive Time Table Dec 2020
CS Executive Time Table: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Merging of June, 2020 Session Examinations with December 2020 Session. Check out CS Executive and CS Professional Time Table for Dec 2020. All the candidates who appeared in CS Executive, Professional Dec 2020 exams can download time table from below links. CS 2020 timetable for the June session has been released by ICSI. The exam will be held on alternative dates for each group. Candidates will be given three-hour duration to complete the Intermediate course exam between 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
The CS Executive and CS Professional exam is conducted twice a year, in June and December by the ICSI (The Institute of Company Secretaries of India). Today we can provide exam date sheets for CS Exam December 2020. CS Professional and CS Executive exams. Now you can scroll down below and Click here to below link to download CS Professional Executive Exam Time Table Dec 2020
We can provide this time table with download facility or online viewing facility if you want to download CS Professional Executive Exam Time Table, Date Sheet Dec 2020 click here to below download button.
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “
Merging of CS June, 2020 Exams with December, 2020 Exams
The lCSl had postponed the Company Secretaries June, 2020 session Examinations for Foundation Programme, Executive Programme (Old and New Syllabus), Professional Programme (Old and New Syllabus) and Post Membership Qualification (pMe) Course examinations (herein after referred as “lCSl Examinations”) scheduled to be held from 1st-10th June, 2020, due to Pandemic Covid 19, was rescheduled to 6th -16th July,2020 and further rescheduled to 18th-28th August,2020.
- lCSl Examinations for the June 2020 session which has been merged with the December, 2020 Examinations shall commence from 21st December, 2020 as per the Examination Time-table which will be released separately.
- Examination form already submitted by the students/candidates for the lCSl Examinations, June 2020 session will hold good for lCSl Examinations to be held in December, 2020. Such students/candidates should not apply again. However, such students/candidates may apply online for change of Examination Centre, Module and/or Medium without payment of fee from 26th July, 2020 till 20th November, 2O2O for appearing in lCSl Examinations to be held in December, 2020.
- Candidates who have submitted their examination form for the lCSl Examinations, June 2020 session shall be allowed to carryover all benefits available to them including payment of fee and subject-wise exemptions for lCSl Examinations to be held in December, 2020.
- Candidates who have submitted examination form for lCSl Examinations, June 2020 session are allowed to add their module(s) with payment of differential examination fee during the above specified period for appearing in lCSl Examinations to be held in December, 2020.
Click Here for More Information and Official Announcement
CS Professional Executive Time Table December 2020
CS Executive Time Table December 2020
(Dec 2020 Session)
EXAMINATION TIMING : 9:00 A.M. TO 12:00 NOON
|21.12.2020 Monday||Cost and Management Accounting (Module-I)* OMR Based||Jurisprudence, Interpretation and General Laws (Module-I)|
|22.12.2020 Tuesday||Industrial, Labour and General Laws (Module-II) (OMR Based)||Securities Laws and Capital Markets (Module-II)|
|23.12.2020 Wednesday||Tax Laws and Practice (Module-I) (OMR Based)||Company Law (Module-I)|
|24.12.2020 Thursday||Company Accounts and Auditing Practices (Module-II)||Economic, Business and Commercial Laws (Module-II)|
|26.12.2020 Saturday||Company Law (Module-I)||Setting up of Business Entities and Closure (Module-I)|
|27.12.2020 Sunday||Capital Markets and Securities Laws (Module-II)||Corporate and Management Accounting (Module-II) (OMR Based)|
|28.12.2020 Monday||Economic and Commercial Laws (Module-I)||Tax Laws (Module-I) (OMR Based)|
|29.12.2020 Tuesday||NO EXAMINATION||Financial and Strategic Management (Module-II) (OMR Based)|
Recommended – CS Professional, Executive Admit Card
CS Professional Time Table Dec 2020
(Dec 2020 Session)
EXAMINATION TIMING : 9:00 A.M. TO 12:00 NOON
|Date and Day||Old Syllabus||New|
|21.12.2020 Monday||Advanced Company Law and Practice (Module – I)||Governance, Risk Management, Compliances and Ethics (Module – I)|
|22.12.2020 Tuesday||Information Technology and Systems Audit (Module – II)||Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence (Module – II)|
|23.12.2020 Wednesday||Advanced Tax Laws and Practice (Module – III)||Corporate Funding and Listing in Stock Exchanges (Module – III)|
|24.12.2020 Thursday||Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence (Module – I)||Advanced Tax Laws (Module – I)|
|26.12.2020 Saturday||Financial, Treasury and Forex Management (Module – II)||Corporate Restructuring, Insolvency, Liquidation and Winding – up (Module – II)|
|27.12.2020 Sunday||Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings (Module – III)||Multidisciplinary Case Studies (Module – III) [Open Book Exam.]|
|28.12.2020 Monday||Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency (Module – I)||Drafting, Pleadings and Appearances (Module – I)|
|29.12.2020 Tuesday||Ethics, Governance and Sustainability (Module – II)||Resolution of Corporate Disputes, Non– Compliances and Remedies (Module – II)|
|30.12.2020 Wednesday||Elective 1 out of below 5 subjects (Module – III) [Open Book Exam.]
(i) Banking Law and Practice
|Elective 1 out of below 8 subjects (Module – III) [Open Book Exam.]
ICSI CS Time Table December 2020 in Image Format
CS Professional, CS Executive Exam Form Fees Dec 2020
|Course||General Category Students||SC/ST Students (50% Concession)||Physically Handicapped Students (75% Concession)|
|Foundation Programme||Rs 1200/- lumpsum||Rs 600/- Lumpsum||Rs 300/- lumpsum|
|Executive Programme||Rs 1200/- Per Module||Rs 600/- per Module||Rs300/- per Module|
|Professional Programme||Rs 1200/- Per Module||Rs 600/- per Module||Rs 300/- per Module|
- For appearing from overseas Dubai Centre : Surcharge of US $ 100 ( or its equivalent to Indian currency) in addition to the applicable examination fees.
- The fees may be remitted only through online payment gateway as available at Institute’s website www.icsi.edu by way of Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net-banking / Bank Challan (Canara Bank), etc.
About CS Executive Course
Executive Programme can be pursued by a Graduate of all streams except Fine Arts. ICSI CS Executive Programme is the next stage after clearing CS Foundation Exam. The CS Executive exam is conducted twice a year, in June and December by the ICSI (The Institute of Company Secretaries of India).
About CS Professional Course
Professional Programme can be pursued only after clearing the Executive Programme of CS Course. ICSI CS Professional Programme is the next stage after clearing CS Executive Exam. The CS Professional exam is conducted twice a year, in June and December by the ICSI (The Institute of Company Secretaries of India).