CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) – Eligibility, Fees, Subjects, Last Dates
CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) is being introduced which will be a mandatory qualifying test for all categories of students for registration to Executive Programme except a few exempted categories. Graduates / Post Graduates, who were hitherto eligible to seek registration directly to Executive Programme, will also have to qualify the CSEET to become eligible for registration to Executive Programme.
CSEET Registration Last Date May 2020
Last Date to Register for Appearing in May, 2020 Session of CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET)
Pursuant to Company Secretaries (Amendment) Regulations, 2020, with effect from 3rd February, 2020, it is mandatory for all students to qualify the CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) for seeking registration to Executive Programme of CS Course (except for the exempted categories of students who have passed (i) CS Foundation Programme; OR (ii) Final Course of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India; OR (iii) Final Course of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India).
The last date of registration for 1st Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) is Monday, the 15th June 2020.
1st Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) is scheduled to be held on Friday, the 17th July 2020.
Minimum Eligibility : Passed or appearing in the Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination or equivalent or any higher qualification.
To register please click on below link: Click Here for Online Registration
Students who are appearing in or have passed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) Examinations are eligible to appear in CSEET. Even students having higher qualifications (e.g. Graduates, Post Graduates) are also required to qualify the CSEET for taking registration in Executive Programme. The result of CSEET shall be valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of result. For registration to Executive Programme, a student should have cleared (i) CSEET and (ii) 10+2 (Senior Secondary) Examinations.
Students may register for CSEET at the following link of the Institute’s website :
CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET)
With the introduction of new regulations, a number of processes / guidelines have changed. A summary of such changes in the student registration, examination enrollment, etc. are furnished hereunder :
Please note: New Admissions to the Foundation Programme of CS Course stands discontinued. (Note : Existing Foundation Programme Students shall be allowed to appear in the Foundation Programme Examinations till expiry of the validity of their registrations. Such students, after passing the Foundation Programme Examinations, may register for Executive Programme as per existing process.)
The following categories of students shall be exempted from qualifying CSEET and can seek registration directly to Executive Programme :
|a) CS Foundation Programme passed students||Exemption Fee : Nil|
|b) ICAI (The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) Final Course passed students.||Exemption Fee :Rs.5000/-|
|c) ICMAI (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India) Final Course passed students.||Exemption Fee :Rs.5000/-|
CS Executive Entrance Test Fees Structure
Revised Fee Structure for registration to Executive Programme is given below :
CS Executive Entrance Test First Attempt
The first CS Executive Entrance Test shall be tentatively held in the month of May, 2020. Tentative schedule for conducting CS Executive Entrance Test throughout the year shall be as under :
Subjects for CS Executive Entrance Test
The following subjects shall covered under CS Executive Entrance Test :
- a) Paper 1: Business Communication
- b) Paper 2: Legal Aptitude & Logical Reasoning
- c) Paper 3: Economic and Business Environment
- d) Paper 4: Current Affairs, Presentation and Communication Skills
The CSEET shall be an online Computer-based Test. CSEET will be comprising of MCQs, audio clips, video clips, and descriptive questions.
Qualifying criteria for CSEET
An aggregate of 50% and minimum 40% marks in each subject will be the qualifying criteria for CSEET. The duration of CSEET shall be 135 minutes (120 Minutes for MCQ test and 15 minutes for Viva Voce). There will be no negative marking.
cut-off dates for CS Executive Entrance Test
The cut-off dates for registration to Executive Programme and Professional Programme for appearing in the Company Secretaries Examinations held in June and December every year stands changed as under :
|Session of CS Executive/ Professional Examinations||No. of Module(s) in which a Student can appear in the Examinations||Cut-off date for Registration to Executive/ Professional Programme|
|June||All Modules||30th November (previous year)|
|Any One Module||31st January (same year)|
|December||All Modules||31st May (same year)|
|Any One Module||31st July (same year)|
10. Provisional Registration to Executive Programme stands discontinued.
11. Executive and Professional Programme Students (Syllabus 2017 onwards) shall successfully complete a Pre-Examination Test to become eligible for seeking enrolment to the main examinations.
12. Registration of Executive and Professional Programme students should be valid as on the date of submission of examination enrolment application. If the validity of registration has expired, they will have to seek Registration Denovo to become eligible for submission of examination enrolment request.
13. Students enrolled for the main examinations and are desirous of submitting requests for change of Examination Centre, Medium, Combination of Modules shall be required submit formal requests 30 days prior to the date of commencement of examinations.
14. A new clause “Continuation of Registration” is being introduced according to which the students will have to keep their registration renewed from time to time even after passing Professional Programme Stage till completion of all the training requirements so as to become entitled to be enrolled as member of the Institute. The prescribed fee for seeking “Continuation of Registration” shall be Rs.1000/- per year.
15. The provision of “Extension of Registration” stands discontinued. On expiry of the validity of registration, students of Executive and Professional Programme shall be required to seek renewal through “Registration Denovo” process.