Challenges and Opportunities in Commerce Education in India, check out Issues and Challenges before Commerce Education in India. Commerce education is the backbone of the business and serial development of the nation and is considered one of the most popular career options in India; it covers a wide area of business and economy. Commerce education gives to the people for democratic living, good citizenship and proper utilization of resources. It provides skill oriented education to students and society. But the quality of the education system in India has been lagging for quite some times now in comparison to the quantity.
Indian education industry lacks both in quality and quantity when it comes to administrative staff and faculty members. This might pose severe threats and the expansion of the educational institutes as announced by the Government of India would demand for more faculty members. If the shortage of talented and efficient faculty members continues, then the quality of education will suffer immensely.
Although the ways of education is witnessing a change, the old conventional situation of the education system has definitely not changed. Rigid curriculums and huge syllabus still characterize the educational scenario in India. Some of the greatest challenges are being posed by the online educational system towards the traditional way of learning.
Also check: Trends in Commerce Education
Challenges and Opportunities in Commerce Education
Commerce is considered as one of the most popular career options in India. Commerce education is the backbone of the business and serial development of the nation. This education stresses on developing the people and making effective use of available resources.
- Global issues in economy, commerce and management.
- Foreign Direct Investment role.
- Reforms in Indian and International Economic Sectors.
- Role of World Bank and IMF
- Export and Import of Trade, Commerce and Industry.
- National and International strategies for stock market and investors in competitive markets.
- Government policies for mergers and acquisitions.
- Challenges and Strategies in Currency Market in International scenario.
- Large scale expansion
- Replacement of obsolete faculty
- Curriculum redesign
- To overcome the problems of resource crisis
- Library and infrastructure up gradation
- Industry Institute Interaction (III)
- Management transformation
- Stress on Quality above Quantity
- Adoption of new education technology
- A graduate in commerce had ample opportunities as he can join any private institute or government organization as a specialist in any of the Commerce stream and they can also pursue professional courses such as Company Secretary, Chartered Accountant, and ICMAI.
- A graduate in Commerce can also opt careers in financial services as a Financial Consultants, Stock Brokers, Merchant Bankers, Budget Consultant, Financial Portfolio Manager, Project Formulation Manager, Tax Consultants.
- A graduate in commerce will with specialization in Banking & Finance will have opportunity in Banks and Insurance companies.
- ACCA in India, What is ACCA, Eligibility, & Online Registration
- Motivation – Unlock your Potential and Shape your Destiny
- One Person Company (OPC) – Features of OPC)
- Famous Chartered Accountants in India You Don’t Know
- Benchmarking CA Education with the Best in the World
- 4 Ways to Ensure the Best Higher Education for Your Child