Alain Delon Net Worth, Biography, Age, Wife, Height, Weight, and many more details can be checked on this page. Alain Delon is a French actor and filmmaker who has a net worth of $210 million. Where did this money come from and how did it come, we will talk later on, first let me tell you one thing that you might not know. Did you know that Alain Delon refused to come to Hollywood? It was about the 1957 Cannes Film Festival, where an American producer saw Alain Delon and immediately offered him to work in American films. Also, Check Justin Bieber Net Worth.
Alain Delon is one of the richest actors in Europe. The net worth of Alain Delon is around $210 million. About 95% of his earnings come from his films, while the remaining 5% comes as rent from his properties. If the latest tax returns are to be believed, it can be assumed that he gets a fee of $8.4 million per film. There is no one with Alain Delon to share such a huge wealth, yes Alain Delon is single even at the age of 86. Apart from this, he has four children.
Alain Delon Net worth
The famous French Actor “Alain Delon” has a net worth of $210 Million. According to various online resources (Wikipedia, Forbes, Bloomberg), the most popular French Actor Alain Delon estimated net worth is around $210 Million.
|Net Worth (2023)||$210 Million|
|Monthly Income And Salary||$1 Million +|
|Yearly Income And Salary||$12 Million +|
Alain Delon Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth in 2023||$210 Million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$198 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$187 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$177 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$170 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$160 Million|
Alain Delon Biography
Alain Delon’s full name is Alain Fabien Maurice Marcel Delon. He was born in 1935 in Sceaux, Hauts-de-Seine, France.Alain Delon is believed to be the most beautiful personality in the French film industry ever. But his career did not start with films. First, he worked as a butcher, after that Alain Delon joined the French military. As a French soldier, he had to go to Indochina /Vietnam, and after returning from there, he started his film career.
In 1957 he got his first character in film called Quand la femme s’en mêle. In which he played the role of a gangster. Since then, Alain Delon is considered the father of the French film industry. You must read Vin Diesel Net Worth.
|Real Name||Alain Fabien Maurice Marcel Delon|
|Nick Name:||Alain Delon|
|Birth Place:||Sceaux, France|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||8 November 1935|
|Age/How Old:||87 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 1.77 m|
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 10″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 75 kg|
In Pounds – 165 lbs
|School:||Catholic boarding school|
|College:||Centre de formation maritime de Pont-Réan|
|Kids/Children Name:||Anthony Delon, Christian Aaron Boulogne, Anouchka Delon, Alain-Fabien Delon|
|Net Worth:||$210 million|
The only condition was that Alain Delon would have to learn English as soon as possible. Alain Delon had no problem learning English, and he preferred to work in France rather than in Hollywood. Later on, he worked on many English movies whether they originated in Britain or America, but at the start of his career, he was not ready to leave his beloved country. Right now he does not live in France but he is settled in Switzerland. You may also like Daniel Craig Net Worth.
Alain Delon Relationship & More
|Spouse||Nathalie Delon m. 1964–1969|
|Divorce||Nathalie Delon m. 1964–1969|
|Children||Anthony Delon, Anouchka Delon, Alain-Fabien Delon|
|Parents||Édith Arnold, Fabien Delon|
|Grandchildren||Alyson Le Borges, Lou Delon, Liv Delon, Blanche Boulogne, Charles Boulogne|
Alain Delon Social Media Accounts
Some Unknown Facts about Alain Delon
- Does Alain Delon Smoke? Yes
- Does Alain Delon Drink Alcohol? No
- Alain Delon takes great care of his health. Alain Delon eats food before 9 at the night.
- Many people think that Alain Delon has got awards in the film industry, which is somewhat wrong because Alain Delon is an amazing actor. He has won many medals and awards for his own actions.
- Alain Delon is very fond of playing volleyball.
- Alain Delon loves watching Films.
- Alain Delon himself has said that his crush is Alain Delon. Whom he has loved since childhood.
It is believed that Alain Delon only likes French cars, so all the cars in his garage are from some French company. Alain Delon is one of the few people in the world who have French citizenship as well as Swiss citizenship. Nowadays he lives in Switzerland itself.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the net worth of Alain Delon?
Alain Delon‘s total net worth is around $210 Million.
How old is Alain Delon?
Currently, Alain Delon is 87 years old (8 November 1935).
How much does Alain Delon make annually?
Alain Delon earns an estimated salary of $12 Million Per Year.
What is the Height of Alain Delon?
The height of Alain Delon is 1.77m. (5′ 8″).
What is the name of Alain Delon’s Wife?
The name of Alain Delon’s wife is Nathalie Delon m. 1964–1969.