Taylor Swift Net Worth: Bio, Cars, Salary, Income, Assets, Awards
Taylor Swift Net Worth is $320 million (Approx. 2354 Crore INR). 10 Grammys, 29 American Music Awards (most wins for an artist, even Michael Jackson is behind with 24wins), 5 concert tours, chart topping songs, 127 million followers on Instagram, all these and many more such achievements at that too at the age of 30. She is none other than Taylor Swift. Also read Net Worth details of Rajnikanth, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Deepika Padukone and Karan Johar.
Net Worth of Taylor Swift
Music and Singing is the strongest form of magic. When it comes to singing, at present her voice is considered to be the most melodious, heart touching and soulful in the whole world. She is none other than the singing sensation Taylor Swift. Currently she is among the best singers we have in globally.
Here, we will discuss about Taylor Swift’s’s Profession, her career graph which has taken a rapid pace, her earnings and total net worth. Everything related to music is found in Taylor’s bag, which includes that she is a Singer, Musician, Composer, recordist, Music Programmer, actor, a live performer.
This beautiful person – Taylor Swift was born on 13th December 1989 in, Reading, Pennsylvania.
Taylor Swift Net Worth
Her earnings are from concert tours, brand endorsements, movies, royalties, and record sales.
Below is the list of valuable assets owned by Taylor Swift.
Properties owned by Taylor Swift
She owns properties in different parts of North America.
- 3,240 square feet condo in Nashville worth $ 3 million.
- 5,600 square feet property in Nashville worth $ 2.5 million.
- 2,950 square feet property in Beverly Hills worth $ 2.85 million which by the way is currently on sale.
- 12,000 square feet of mansion in Watch Hill, Rhode Island worth $ 6.65 million.
- 8,309 square feet duplex penthouse in New York worth $ 20.5 million and in February 2018, she purchased another condo in the same building worth $ 9.75 million.
- 5,148 square feet townhouse in New York worth $ 12.5 million.
Concert Tours and respective revenues generated from it.
Another venue through which Taylor Swift earns is concert tour. Following is the list of concert tour along with gross revenue generated from each tour.
- Fearless which earned gross revenue of $ 66.5 million with 99 shows.
- Speak Now which earned gross revenue of $ 123.7 million with 110 shows.
- The Red Tour which earned gross revenue of $ 150.2 million with 86 shows.
- The 1989 which earned gross revenue of $ 258.7 million with 85 shows.
- Reputation which earned gross revenue of $ 345.7 million with 53 shows.
Her sixth concert tour Lover Fest is scheduled to begin from 20th June 2020 with 17 shows in pipeline. We can only imagine how much she would be earning from this upcoming tour.
Cars and Private Jets
- Her fleet of cars include Porsche 911 worth $ 92,000, Audi R 8 worth approx. $ 180,000 and Toyota Sequoia worth approx. $ 50,000
- She is also rumored to own two private jets whose worth is around $ 58 million.
Her endorsement deal includes Keds (American Brand selling Canvas Shoes), Diet Coke, Cover Girl, Apple among others.
She has also starred various feature movies. Her movie list includes:
- Valentine’s Day
- The Lorax
- The Giver
Some Other Facts
- She is named afterthe singer – song writer James Taylor.
- She attended The Wyndcroft School.
- Her interest in music developed when she was just Nine, and performed in Theatre Productions run by Berks Youth Theatre Academy Productions.
- She uses her life experiences as an inspiration in her work.
- She is also involved in Philanthropy work and has donated to various charity organizations and causes.
With so much in her basket, Taylor’s Net Worth will definitely be on the hike. We wish her all the best for all her future endeavors.