Neil Young Net Worth, Biography, Age, Wife, Height, Weight, and many more details can be checked on this page. Neil Young is a Canadian-American singer, musician, and songwriter who has a net worth of $210 million. One of the most amazing singers this generation has seen is definitely none other than Neil Young. His full name is Neil Percival Young OC OM. Neil Young is a Canadian –American singer and songwriter, he plays multiple instruments and is an activist, and he is considered by some as one of the most influential and magnificent songwriters of all time.
Neil Young was born on 12 November 1945. He is of 77 years as of the date and is still in line with the music business. With a career spanning over 5 decades, Neil is said to be one of the most amazing, consistent rock musicians of all time. He was born in Toronto, Ontario.
Neil Young Net Worth
The net worth of Neil Young is estimated to be around $210 million. The major contributors to his net worth are his various albums for example the estimated earnings from his album Chrome Dreams II was $ 54,000. The estimated earnings from one of his live albums ‘Live at Massey Hall’ was $ 57,000 in 1971.
|Net Worth (2023)||$210 Million|
|Monthly Income And Salary||$2 Million +|
|Yearly Income||$24 Million +|
He has been a member of Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, and Buffalo Springfield. His earnings depend on the concert shows, and royalty from music labels sold.
He has also launched a subscription website and an application where music is available to stream in high-resolution audio. He was also part owner and on the Board of directors of Lionel LLC, which makes toy trains and model railroad accessories.
Neil Young Assets
House: Singer Neil Young has a house in Redwood City, CA. He calls this property “Broken Arrow Ranch”. It is situated at the end of Bear Gulch Road. Here is the Google map link to his house. https://virtual globe trotting.com/map/neil-youngs-house/view/google/
Cars: Linc Volt is a 1959 Lincoln Continental, owned by our favorite Neil Young that was converted into a more fuel-efficient, hybrid demonstrator vehicle.
Awards and Recognition:
- He has been nominated 26 times for Grammy Awards and has won it thrice.
- He has won 7 Juno Awards and also, MTV Video Music Awards.
- Neil Young has been nominated for an Oscar in 1994 for his song “Philadelphia” from the movie “Philadelphia”.
- Artist of the Year by the American Music Association in 2006.
- Canadian Music Hall of Fame in 1982.
- Rolling Stone magazine ranked him the 34th greatest artist of all time in 2000.
- He has got the Juno Humanitarian Award in 2011.
- He has also been awarded the Best Male Artist in 2001.
|Birth Name||Neil Percival Young|
|Celebrated Name||Neil Young|
|Birth Day||12 November 1945|
|Age||77 years old|
|Height(s) Feet||6 feet and 0 inches|
|Height(s) cm||183 cm|
|Weight(s) in pound||178 pounds|
|Dates with||To be Updated|
|Spouse||Daryl Hannah (m. 2018), Pegi Young (m. 19782014), Susan Acevedo (m. 19681970)|
|Children||Yes (Zeke Young, Amber Jean Young, Ben Young)|
|Parents||Scott Young, Edna Young|
|Net Worths||$210 million|
Some of the very famous albums of Neil Young are:
- Harvest Moon
- After the Gold Rush
- On the Beach
- Comes a Time
- Rust Never Sleeps
- Time Fades Away
- Neil Young
- Broken Arrow
- Sleep with Angels
Neil Young Facts:
- Neil’s mother, Rassy, appeared in the quiz show Twenty Questions while they lived in Winnipeg.
- Although Neil lives most of the time in America, he has never renounced his Canadian citizenship.
- Neil wrote “Sugar Mountain” on his 19th birthday, after just leaving his band the Squires.
- He has never revealed who the real “Cinnamon Girl” is.
- The song “Cortez the Killer” is about the infamous Spanish conqueror Hernán Cortés, who defeated the Aztec Empire.
With so much in his basket, Neil Young’s Net Worth will definitely be on the hike. We
wish him all the best in all his future endeavors.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the net worth of Neil Young?
Neil Young’s total net worth is around $210 million.
How old is Neil Young?
Currently Neil Young is 77 years old (12 November 1945).
How much does Neil Young make annually?
Neil Young earns an estimated salary of $24 Million Per Year.
What is the name of Neil Young’s wife?
Neil Young was married to Daryl Hannah (m. 2018)