Virender Sehwag Net Worth 2023: IPL Career Assets Income Age
|Net Worth 2023||$42 Million|
|Monthly Income And Salary||2 Crore +|
Virender Sehwag Net Worth is $42 Million. Mr. Sehwag is one of the richest Indian cricketers, and his net worth has come from a variety of sources, including his cricket career, various endorsements, and investments. Biography, Age, Wife, Height, Weight, and many more details can be checked on this page. Virender Sehwag is an Indian cricketer who has a net worth of around $42 Million (Rs.300 crores) in 2023. Cricket is followed as a religion in India. Players are treated as gods by their fans. One such golden player is Virender Sehwag, also known as "Viru" or "Nawab of Najafgarh."Virender Sehwag is a former Indian cricketer or a former Indian Captain and the man behind significant victories that India has achieved under his captaincy. Under immense pressure also, Sehwag never loses his calm. He has been an aggressive right-handed opening batsman and a part-time right-arm off-spin bowler. Also, read the Net Worth details of Mark Zuckerberg.
Virender Sehwag Net WorthThe net worth of Mr. Virender Sehwag is approximately 42 million USD, which is 300 crores rupees in Indian currency. He has gathered this massive amount from his BCCI salaries, IPL contracts, and his private businesses.
|Net Worth (2023)||$40 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs 300 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||2 Crore +|
|Yearly Income||25 Crore +|
Virender Sehwag EndorsementsVirender Sehwag has endorsed a number of brands, including Adidas, Boost, Safalta, PolicyX.com, Fila, Samsung Mobiles, and Reebok.
Virender Sehwag Assets:
Virender Sehwag Average SalarySehwag earns a massive $5.7 million USD salary from BCCI. Also, he earns a massive amount of fees from IPL matches held in India. He is also the head coach of Kings XI Punjab and has signed a $1.8 million contract for IPL.
|Estimated Net Worth||Rs. 300 crores|
|Brand Endorsements||Rs. 25 crores|
Dependency of Virender Sehwag Net Worth:Athletes depend completely on consistency for their salaries, but apart from his phenomenal record as a captain and record-winning streak, Sehwag has a huge base of personal investments in various sectors. For example, Virender Sehwag has his own educational institution, Sehwag International School, located in Haryana. Sehwag started his entrepreneurship with his new school, which has produced many state and national-level athletes.
About Virender Sehwag:
|Full Name||Virender Sehwag|
|Age||44 years old (2023)|
|Official Twitter Handel|
|Birth Date||20 October 1978|
|Birth Place:||Najafgarh, Delhi|
|Spouse:||Aarti Ahlawat (m. 2004)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022||300 Crore INR|
|Estimated Annual Salary||25 Crore|
RecordsHe has made various records like:
- Fastest triple-century in Test cricket.
- The only batsman in history to have scored 7,500-plus runs in both Tests & ODIs as an opener.
- The third-highest individual score in ODIs: is 219
- Highest ever Test batting strike rate among all the cricketers who have scored 2,000-plus Test runs.
- The only cricketer to be part of two consecutive double-century partnerships in a Test inning. He performed this feat twice.
- Most international runs in a career as an opener: 16,119
- Fastest 150/200/250/300 in Tests.
- First Indian batsman to have scored a Test triple century.
- Fastest 150/200 in ODIs.
- Fastest ODI fifty-century & fastest Test century outside India.
- Top two highest individual Test scores.
- Fastest to reach 3000/4000/7000 Test runs.
- Most Test double centuries: 6 (joint record holder along with Sachin Tendulkar)
- Most 250-plus scores in Tests: 4
- The highest number of fours in a Test inning: 47
- Most Test runs in a day: 284
- Only Indian to have twice scored 1400-plus Test runs in a calendar year.
Frequently Asked Questions
Virender Sehwag's Balance Sheet, Income Statement
|Salary||25 Crore +|
|Monthly Income||2 Crore +|