Russian Businessman Yevgeny Prigozhin Net Worth is estimated to be $1.2 Billion. Yevgeny Prigozhin is a Russian businessman and politician who is known for his close ties to President Vladimir Putin. Yevgeny Prigozhin is the owner of the Wagner Group, he is a private military contractor who has been involved in conflicts in Syria, Ukraine and Libya. Yevgeny is also the owner of a lot of businesses, mainly restaurants, catering companies, and a troll farm. Check out, His Earnings, Salary, Investments, Real Estate, Fees, Endorsements, Assets, and many more details.
Yevgeny Prigozhin Net Worth
Yevgeny Prigozhin’s current wealth has come through a variety of means, including Russian government contracts, business deals, and criminal activity. In Earlier Years Mr. Prigozhin has been accused of money laundering, corruption, and election interference via social media. In 2018, the United States imposed sanctions on Yevgeny Prigozhin and the Wagner Group for their role in destabilizing the Syrian conflict.
|Businessman and politician
|1 June 1961
|Saint Petersburg, Russia
|23 August 2023, Kuzhenkino, Russia
|Polina Prigozhina, Pavel Prigozhin
|Училище Олимпийского Резерва № 1 (1977),
Sankt-Peterburgskiy Khimiko-Farmatsevticheskiy Universitet
Yevgeny Prigozhin Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth (Million)
|Yevgeny Prigozhin Net Worth in 2023
|Yevgeny Prigozhin Net Worth in 2022
|Yevgeny Prigozhin Net Worth in 2021
|Yevgeny Prigozhin Net Worth in 2020
|Yevgeny Prigozhin Net Worth in 2019
|Yevgeny Prigozhin Net Worth in 2018
Despite the sanctions, Yevgeny Prigozhin’s net worth appears to have continued to grow. In 2022, he was named one of the richest people in Russia by Forbes magazine. Yevgeny Prigozhin’s net worth is estimated to have increased by $200 million since the sanctions were imposed.
It is difficult to say with exact certainty how much money Prigozhin has as of 2023. His net wealth is hidden through a complex network of various shell companies and offshore accounts. However, there is no doubt that he is one of the richest men in Russia.
Yevgeny Prigozhin Biography
Yevgeny Prigozhin was born in Saint Petersburg, Russia, on 1st June 1961. Prigozhin started his career as a cook and eventually opened his restaurant, called “New York.” The restaurant became popular with the city’s elite, and Yevgeny Prigozhin was able to use his connections to expand his business.
In the early 2000s, Yevgeny Prigozhin began to provide catering services for the Kremlin. He also started to invest in other businesses like mining, agriculture, and tourism. Prigozhin’s net wealth and influence grew, and he became one of Putin’s closest confidants.
In 2014, Yevgeny was accused of being the financial backer of the Internet Research Agency, a troll farm that was used to spread pro-Russian propaganda during the 2016 US presidential election. Prigozhin has denied these allegations, but he has been sanctioned by the US government.
Yevgeny Prigozhin Facts
- Yevgeny Prigozhin’s net worth is estimated to be between $1.2 Billion.
- Yevgeny Prigozhin is a Russian oligarch and mercenary chief
- Yevgeny Prigozhin is married to Lyubov Prigozhina, a singer and businesswoman.
- Yevgeny Prigozhin has two children, Polina and Pavel.
- He is a graduate of the Olympic Reserve School No. 1 in Saint Petersburg and the Saint Petersburg State Chemical-Pharmaceutical University.
- Prigozhin is the owner of several restaurants and catering companies, including Concord Catering, the largest catering company in Russia.
- Yevgeny is the owner of the Wagner Group, which is a private military contractor that has been involved in conflicts in Syria, Ukraine, and Libya.
- He has been sanctioned by the US government for his alleged involvement in the 2016 US presidential election.
- Yevgeny Prigozhin is a close confidant of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
What is the net worth of Yevgeny Prigozhin?
Yevgeny Prigozhin’s total net worth is around $1.2 Billion.
What is the name of Yevgeny Prigozhin’s Wife?
Yevgeny Prigozhin wife name is Lyubov Prigozhina.