Withdrawing EPF without Employer’s Attestation, By Using this procedure any employee can withdraw EPF Amount without any Sign if Employer. There have been various cases, where we have found that the employees are stressed due to the employers being not signing the withdrawals which the employees require. Due to this the department has got the functionality of getting the forms ready without the attestation of the employers which has been very much useful to the employees. I have discussed in detail the procedure and the functionality for using the same. Now you can check more details about "Withdrawing EPF without Employer’s Attestation" Form Below...
Withdrawing EPF without Employer’s Attestation
Reasons for getting Withdrawal without attestation?There may be various reasons to the withdrawal by the employees for which the attestation should not be required as follows:
- The employer does not want to attest only because the employer wants to harass the employee.
- The company has no policy to attest the form before the previous notice for the withdrawal of the same.
- The employer does want his employee to leave the job as it would affect the reputation of the company.
Criteria for getting EPF Withdrawal:
- The completed service should amount to 2 months or more. Employment for less than 2 months will not be eligible for withdrawal.
- Partial withdrawal of the EPF is also possible so employees can apply for that also.
- If the EPF is withdrawal before 5 years of continuous service, then the amount would be taxable.
- Before, Employer had to send the attested copy of the form within 1 week of the submission, but now the attestation process has been removed.
- EPF Universal account number (UAN)
- EPFO Mobile App – Check EPF Balance by Missed Call, SMS
- TDS on Employees Provident fund withdrawal
- Online Procedure of PF Registration for Employer
Procedure for EPF Withdrawal:
- The employee will need to have form filled as –
- Form 19 UAN – For withdrawal of EPF amount
- Form 10C UAN – For withdrawal of Pension Benefit
- Form 31
- The other details required in the form is –
- Mobile Number
- Company Leaving Date
- Reason of Leaving
- A cancelled cheque is required to be attached with the forms for the bank confirmation.
- Before, this documents were required to be sent to the near by EPF office, but now it can be uploaded easily only without any attestation.