VMOU Admission 2019: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility. VMOU 2019 application form for fresh, promotee & LE admissions has been extended till 21st April 2019. Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota will conduct the VMOU Admission 2019 entrance exam. It is a university level entrance exam, which provides admission into various UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate & other courses. The University offered courses under the stream of Science, Arts, Management, Computer Application, etc. Candidates those want to get admission in the University have to pass the examination for admission in MBA & B.Ed courses. Check here VMOU Admission 2019 including exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
VMOU Exam Dates 2019
Here, we have mentioned the official schedule of VMOU admission dates:
|Application Starts from||25th January 2019|
|Last date of submission||21st April 2019 (Extended)
|B.Ed Application Last date||16th April 2019|
|MBA application last date||15th June 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||1st week of May 2019|
|VMOU exam date||Last week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Within one month of examination|
|Counselling starts||In the month of June 2019|
VMOU Application Form 2019
- VMOU 2019 Application Form has been issued through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form 25th January to 21st April 2019 for fresh, 2nd year and promotee admissions.
- Offline application along with information brochure will be available in the Regional Centres of the VMOU by paying the application fee.
- Aadhaar card is mandatory to fill the appication.
- In online application, candidates have to upload scanned images, i.e. photograph, signature, date of birth certificate & eligibility certificate in a given format.
- Candidates keep the print out of the filled application form for future use.
- The application fee will be Rs. 100/-.
- Candidates will submit the application through online mode (internet banking, mobile banking, credit card, debit card or e-mitra KIOSK).
There are different eligibility criteria for all courses. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria as per the course opted by them. Here, we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for MBA & MCA courses.
For MBA Course
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold the bachelor degree/master degree/professional degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain the 50% marks in the bachelor degree examination.
For BCA Course
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to pass 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any discipline from any recognized board.
- Candidates, those pass the BAP/BCP/BSCP examination from recognized Open University can also apply.
For MCA Course
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized university in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should pass the above degree with second division.
VMOU Exam Pattern 2019
The exam pattern for management course is given here:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be held through offline mode (pen-paper based).
- Medium of Exam: The examination will be held in English & Hindi language.
- Type of Questions: It will be based on Objective Type Question.
- Duration of Exam: 120 minutes will be given for complete exam.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking.
|Subjects||Number of Question|
VMOU Admit Card 2019
Candidates can download their VMOU 2019 Admit card through online mode. VMOU Permission Letter will be issued from the 1st week of May 2019. Candidates have to bring their admit card at the examination hall. Without admit card, candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination center.
VMOU Result 2019
The VMOU 2019 result will be published within the month after the successful completion of the entrance exam. The result will be announced on the website through online mode only. On the basis of result, the separate merit list will be prepared. On the basis of the merit, the shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling session.
VMOU Admission 2019
VMOU 2019 Admission procedure will take place after the declaration of the result. The counselling will be started in the month of June 2019. In counselling round, candidates have to select the courses of their choice. Candidates also have to pay the counselling fee.The seat allotment procedure will be purely based on the rank secured by the candidate in entrance exam.