Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates. Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2019 is a state level entrance exam which will be conducted by the H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University. Candidates who wish to get admission in the nursing courses in Uttarakhand state can apply for this entrance exam. Through this examination, candidates can get admission into ANM, GNM, B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing and B.Sc Post Basic nursing courses. Here, candidates can get the complete details of Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2019 including application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2019 Exam Dates
|Online application starts from||1st week of June 2019|
|Online fee submission date||1st week of June 2019|
|Last date to submit the application fee||4th week of June 2019|
|Last date of submission of online application form||4th week of June 2019|
|Last date to send the E-challan along with filled-in application form||Last week of June 2019|
|Admit card downloading starts from||1st week of July 2019|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of July 2019|
|Result announcement||3rd week of July 2019|
Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form 2019
- Candidates can apply online to fill the application form.
- Application form can be filled from the website.
- Candidates can get the Uttarakhand Nursing 2019 application form from 1st week of June 2019.
- The last date to fill the application form along with e-challan will be the last week of June 2019.
- At last, candidates do not forget to take a printout of the filled application form for future references.
- Candidates those paying the application fee through E-challan have to send the printed application form to the following address:
H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University,
123 Ganga Vihar,
Haridwar Road, Dehradun-248001
|ANM/GNM||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 500/-|
|M.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Post Basic Nursing||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 700/-|
Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode via credit card/ debit card/ internet banking.
Candidates can check below the complete eligibility criteria for Uttarakhand nursing examination:
- Qualifying Exam: The minimum educational requirements is 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY passing out from recognized Board.
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass in 10+2 with PCB and English as compulsory subject.
- They can also apply with vocational stream subjects from recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: 40% marks are necessary marks in the qualifying exam to appear the entrance exam.
- NIOS candidates can also apply.
- Candidate must be registered with State Nursing Council as ANM.
For B.Sc Nursing:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidate must pass the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) along with English as a compulsory subject.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must passed all subjects individually and obtained 50% marks taken together in PCB.
For B.Sc Post Basic Nursing:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must passed GNM after 12th/equivalent examination with Science subjects.
- Candidate should be a registered Nurse and registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
For M.Sc Nursing:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should passed B.Sc/PC B.Sc/PB B.Sc Nursing from the institution recognized from Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum mark which is necessary to score is 50% marks in aggregate.
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates can check the complete exam pattern of Uttarakhand Nursing exam 2019 from the below section:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held in offline mode (OMR Based exam).
- Number of Questions: For all courses, the question paper will comprise of 100 questions.
- Minimum marks: The question paper will be of total 100 marks.
- Duration of Exam: The total time provided for whole exam is 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be provided.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in the exam.
- Type of Questions: Objective Type of questions will be asked in the exam.
Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card
Uttarakhand Nursing 2019 Admit card will be send to the registered e-mail id of the applicants. The admit card will be released in the second week of July 2019. The admit card will also be uploaded on the website. Without valid admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
Uttarakhand Nursing Answer Key
After the successful conduct of the entrance exam, the answer key of all sets will be published on the website. Candidates can also challenge the answer key by sending requesta long with demand draft of Rs. 500/- per question to the University address.
Uttarakhand Nursing Result/Merit
On the basis of Uttarakhand Nursing Result 2019, a separate merit list will be prepared. The result will be announced in the third week of July 2019. Candidates who will qualify the exam can attend the counselling process.
Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling 2019
Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling 2019 will be held online on the basis of merit list. The admission to each course will be purely done on the basis of merit prepared as per the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. The counselling related all information will be published in the local leading newspaper and in the website.