UPESEAT Admit Card 2019, UPESEAT Hall Ticket – Get Admit Card Here
UPESEAT Admit Card 2019, UPESEAT Hall Ticket – Get Admit Card Here. UPESEAT Admit Card 2019 will be issued to candidates from 30th April 2019. UPESEAT (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test) is a university level exam, which is organized by the UPES, Dehradun. It is a university level examination organized on 5th May (PBT) and 11th – 13th May (CBT). This exam is a gateway for providing admission in B.Tech courses offered in various specializations. Here we are providing details about UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card.
UPESEAT Admit Card 2019
Candidates can get the UPESEAT hall ticket 2019 only through online mode. No offline method will be entertained to provide the admit card. It is the mandatory document to be produced at the exam centre. Candidates will not be allowed to write the exam, without holding a valid admit card. Candidates are suggested to keep the admit card safe till the admission process gets completed.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
The admit card will contain the following details which are listed below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Application/Registration Number
- Address of Exam Centre
- Date and Time of Exam
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Other Exam Related Instructions
UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card Date
Only successfully registered candidates will be able to download the admit card. The exam conducting authority will release the UPESEAT admit card 2019 from 30th April 2019. UPESEAT exam will be conducted on 5th May (PBT mode) and 11th – 13th May (CBT mode). After the examination, students can check the UPESEAT result 2019 in the first week of June 2019. Candidates who have qualified in the exam can participate in the UPESEAT counselling 2019. It will be started from the fourth week of June 2019.
How to Download the Admit Card
Candidates can follow these simple steps to download the UPESEAT admit card 2019:
- Click on the official website link. (link will be provided above)
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Fill the required details such as Application Number, Date of Birth and Email ID.
- Candidates have to fill only two details mentioned above.
- After filling the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take some extra printouts for further use.
Instructions for Candidates
Here we are providing some instructions to be followed on the exam day:
- After downloading the admit card, check all the details mentioned in it.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, contact to the officials immediately.
- Candidates are suggested to visit the allotted exam centre one day before the examination.
- Candidates should reach the exam centre at least one hour before the commencement of the exam.
UPESEAT 2019 Exam Centres
The authority may conduct the exam in 46 cities across India. Students have to fill their preferences for exam centre at the time of filling the application. Some major exam centers are Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Agra, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Bhubaneswar, Cochin, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Gaya, Ghaziabad, Guwahati, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Haldwani, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Jalandhar, Kolkata, Lucknow, Muzzafarpur, Nagpur, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Raipur, Patna, Ranchi, Shillong, Siliguri, Udaipur, Varanasi, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, etc.