UPCPMT 2019: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus
UPCPMT 2019: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus. Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test (UPCPMT 2019) has been replaced by NEET exam. No state level examination will be conducted in UP state for admission to the MBBS & BDS courses. Directorate Medical Education & Training, UP will only organize a counselling procedure on the basis of NEET UG score. Through this process, students can take admission in various government and private medical colleges of Uttar Pradesh state. Students can get the complete information of NEET UP 2019 Counselling.
UPCPMT Exam Dates 2019
|Starting of online registration||2nd week of March 2019|
|Last date to submit||3rd week of April 2019|
|Admit card start available from||2nd week of May 2019|
|Exam date||3rd week of may 2019|
|Result Announced||1st week of June 2019|
|Counselling Begins||4th week of June 2019|
UPCPMT Application Form 2019
Candidates are advised to fill the application form by following the instructions mentioned in the information brochure.
- The application form can be filled through online mode only. Candidates can fill the form from the website.
- Application form will not be provided by post or in person.
- UPCPMT 2019 application form will be available from second week of March 2019.
- Students are informed to fill the application form before third week of April 2019.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and right hand thumb impression.
- Candidates must retain the hard copy of filled-in application form for further use.
- Application fee can be paid through online as well as offline mode.
- The application fee for General/OBC is Rs. 1400/- and for reserved categories (SC/ST), the fee is Rs. 750/-.
- The fee can be paid through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking/e-Challan in any State Bank of India.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Here, candidates can check the eligibility criteria of UPCPMT 2019:
- Domicile Requirement: A candidate must be UP domiciled or passed/appearing the 10th and 12th examination from UP state.
- Age Criteria: The candidate’s age should be 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates those qualifying in 10+2 or any equivalent exam from recognized board are eligible.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their qualifying exam in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50% (for General/OBC) and 40% in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates can also apply.
UPCPMT Exam Pattern 2019
- Number of Questions: There will be total 200 questions in the exam. 50 questions from each section.
- Duration of Exam: The question paper will be of 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: Objective Type Questions will be asked in the exam.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
|Subjects||Marks||Number of Questions|
UPCPMT Admit Card
Candidates can download the UPCPMT 2019 admit card from website in the 2nd week of May 2019. Admit card will contain exam related details like exam date, centre and venue. No candidate will be allowed in the examination hall without admit card.
UPCPMT 2019 result will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in entrance exam. Based on result, merit list will be prepared of the eligible candidates. Candidates can check their results/merit list on the website in the first week of June 2019.
UPCPMT Counselling 2019
UPCPMT 2019 counselling related information will be published along with the declaration of results. At the time of counselling, candidates have to exercise the choices for courses and institution in which they want to get admission. The admission will be offered category-wise on the basis of marks scored in entrance exam. Candidates have to show their original certificates at the time of counselling.