UKSEE Admit Card 2019, Releasing Date, Details, How to Download. UKSEE Admit Card 2019 will be published by the exam conducting authority on 8th May 2019. UKSEE is the Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam which is conducted by the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). It is a state level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in first year BHMCT, B.Pharma MBA, MCA degree courses. Candidates can also apply for admission into second year of B.Tech, MBA, MCA and B.Pharma (Lateral Entry) courses. The admissions will be offered in various government and private colleges of state. Candidates can get the complete details of UKSEE 2019 Admit Card through this article.
UKSEE Admit Card 2019
The UKSEE Admit Card 2019 can be downloaded from the website only. Admit card will not be sent to any candidate individually by post. Candidates must have to bring the admit card issued by the University along with one photo ID proof at the examination centre. Once the examination centre will be filled by the candidate, it cannot be changed later. Candidates must preserve the admit card till the admission procedure. Candidates carefully check all the details mentioned on the admit card.
UKSEE Admit Card Date 2019
The exam will be conducted for various courses on 13th & 14th May 2019. The UKSEE Admit Card 2019 will be issued from 8th May 2019. It can be accessed through online mode only. After a few days of the examination, the result will be made available through online mode. It can be checked from 24th May 2019. Candidates those qualified the exam can attend the counselling. The counselling will be conducted from the first week of July 2019.
How to Download Admit Card
Candidates can get their UKSEE admit card 208 by following the steps given below.
- Navigate the official website link (link will be given above).
- Open the link and you will enter to the official website.
- Login on to the website by using your login credentials.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth to download admit card.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Check all entries carefully and print it.
- Take at least two-three printouts of it and keep it safe till counselling.
Instructions for the day of Exam
- Use of mobile phones and calculators are strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
- Candidates have to write their roll numbers only in the space given on the question booklet (front page) and in the OMR answer sheet.
- Candidates will be disqualified from the test if they will write anything elsewhere in the OMR answer sheet.
- Candidates should reach their exam venue one hour before the commencement of the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination centre 15 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates have to bring the admit card issued by the university along with one attested copy.
- Bring any one of the valid photo IDs in original and non-expired such as PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhar Card.
- No candidate will be permitted to leave the examination hall before the completion of written examination.
- Dwarahat, Dehradun, Gopeshwer, Haldwani, Srinagar, Pithoragarh, Roorkee and New Tehri.
- The centres for Entrance Examination for first year M.Tech., M.Pharm., MBA and second year (Lateral Entry) MCA will be conducted at Dehradun, Haldwani and Roorkee only.