As of 2024, Member of the Maharashtra Legislative Council, Uddhav Thackeray’s Net Worth is estimated to be $20 Million (Rs. 166 Crores). Uddhav Thackeray is a politician from the state of Maharashtra. He belongs to the Shiv Sena. Uddhav Thackeray will be the 19th Chief Minister of India’s richest state Maharashtra and he will take oath in Maharashtra on 28 November 2019.
Uddhav Thackeray is the current chief of Shiv Sena. He was born on 27 July 1960 in Mumbai. Uddhav Thackeray is the son of the late Maharashtra’s firebrand leader late Balasaheb Thackeray. Uddhav Thackeray’s father was the late Shri Balasaheb Thackeray. His father was an eminent person in India. Uddhav Thackeray is married to Rashmi Thackeray. They have two sons, Aditya Thackeray and Tejas Thackeray.
Uddhav Thackeray Wealth
Here, we will discuss about the life of Uddhav Thackeray, his work for various organizations promoted by him, his social and political life, his investments and most obviously one of the richest person’s wealth and net worth. Uddhav Thackeray is a Politician and Businessmen. Mr. Uddhav Thackeray started his Politician career in the year 2002 and until today, he is one of the most loved and appreciated Politician worldwide in the Politics.
Uddhav Thackeray Net Worth
Coming to his net worth, the current net worth of Uddhav Thackeray is estimated to be roughly around $ 20 Million, which in Indian rupees is equal to Rs 166 Crore (166,00,00,000 INR). His Main source of wealth comes as a professional Politician, Businessmen, endorsement and various other sources. Apart from being one of the richest individual in the film industry, he also tops the chart when it comes to charity and social causes and supports various organizations.
|Net Worth (2024)
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees
|166 Crore INR
|Monthly Income And Salary
|2 Crore +
|22 Crore +
Uddhav Thackeray’s Assets:
House: Uddhav Thackeray owns a luxury designer house in Matoshree, Bandra, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Also he owns multiple real-estate properties across the countries.
Cars: The Car collection of Uddhav Thackeray is quite Average.but he does not own a car.
He has put liabilities at Rs 15.50 crore, including loans.
Before joining politics, there was hardly any Uddhav Thackeray known as the obvious successor of Shiv Sena. It is an important fact that Uddhav Thackeray never engaged his attention in active politics within the party and kept himself busy in wildlife photography.
Uddhav Thackeray was a well-known photographer and his photography was important at the annual exhibitions. He played an important role in the BMC election of 2002 and due to his better management, the Shiv Sena party reached a really good position. It was for the first time that one saw Uddhav Thackeray’s leadership qualities and a better narrative for politics.
Uddhav Thackeray is 60 years old (born 27 July 1960). Uddhav is the head of the Hindu nationalist party Shiv Sena and the son of the party’s founder Bal Thackeray. He has been very active in politics since 2002 and actively participates in election campaigns. Before joining politics, Uddhav Thackeray worked as a journalist in Marathi news daily Hindu. When Uddhav Thackeray entered the political arena to carry forward his father’s political legacy, he made a lot of headlines in the media. His active role led Shiv Sena to a landslide victory in the 2002 BMC elections. After that in January 2003, he was nominated as the working president of the party.
|Name in Hindi
|Uddhav Bal Keshav Thackeray
|63 years old (2024)
|Official Twitter Handel
|27 July 1960
|1.77 m (5′ 10”)
|Rashmi Thackeray (m. 1988)
|Aaditya Thackeray, Tejas Thackeray
|Estimated Net Worth in 2024
|166 Crores INR
Uddhav Thackeray unexpectedly gained headlines when he was announced to be the next chief of the Shiv Sena. His father insisted that he play a responsible role in the party when he played a key role in getting the Shiv Sena a prominent position with the party’s victory in the 2002 BMC election.
- In the year 2003, Uddhav Thackeray was declared as the working president of the party and he remained in control of Shiv Sena.
- Marathi newspaper Saamana which is the main mouthpiece of the party and founded by Balasaheb Thackeray is managed by Uddhav Thackeray. Uddhav Thackeray has been the editor in chief of this newspaper since June 2006.
- After the death of Balasaheb Thackeray, Uddhav Thackeray is the only important figure in the Shiv Sena party’s power. In 2006, Raj Thackeray left the party.
Achievements of Uddhav Thackeray
- In 2002, he played a key role in the victory for the Shiv Sena in the BMC elections, while working as a prominent campaigner of Shiv Sena.
- He organized a debt relief campaign for the farmers of Vidarbha, Maharashtra.
- Uddhav Thackeray again led the Shiv Sena to win the BMC elections in 2012.
- Uddhav Thackeray has made extensive changes in the aggressive image of the party. Apart from this, changing the image prevailing among the people as a militant party has given the party an important place which was discussed by some people as a welfare party and ally.
- Books and Documentaries (Books of Uddhav Thackeray)
- Uddhav Thackeray; Maharashtra Desha and Pahava Vitthal are authors of books.
- Uddhav Thackeray has got the post of Chief Minister in a very dramatic event. It is expected that he will run a full democratic government in Maharashtra contrary to his party’s image and will be able to improve his party’s hooliganism image.
Dependency of Uddhav Thackeray’s Net Worth:
The richest person doesn’t need any dependency to rely upon, still Mr. Uddhav Thackeray has personal investments. His help and support to various foundations which work day and night to transform the world and the way of living life are doing a good job.
Considering his current performance and annual growth of his political career as well as of the individual, we can be very positive about the net worth which will be growing through the coming years.
What is the Salary of Uddhav Thackeray?
Uddhav Thackeray earns an estimated salary of ₹22 Crore Per Year.
What is Uddhav Thackeray Height?
The Height of Uddhav Thackeray is 1.75 M (5' 9”).
What is the net worth of Uddhav Thackeray?
Uddhav Thackeray’s total net worth is around $20 Million (₹ 166 Crore).
What is the name of Uddhav Thackeray's wife?
Uddhav Thackeray’s wife’s name is Rashmi Thackeray (m. 1988).