Amit Shah Net Worth 2020: Bio, Political Career, Income, Education
Amit Shah Net Worth is 39 Crores INR. Indians love two things the most, Cricket and Bollywood. However, since 2014, Indians have developed a keen interest in politics. Earlier very limited and only middle aged or old people used to follow politics but today’s youth is very well aware about politics. Now, we all know about what decisions are been taken at central level, different policies introduced from time to time, etc. We all will definitely agree that such a drastic change was due to the entry of two persons in National Politics i.e. Mr. Narendra Modi and Mr. Amit Shah. Also read Net Worth details of Sudhir Chaudhary Net Worth, Sachin Tendulkar, Ravish Kumar Net Worth and Rajnikanth.
Amit Shah Net Wealth
Every one of us definitely remembers the 2014 elections, also, the Uttar Pradesh elections, the 2019 elections and the scraping of Section 370. People enchanted the mantra that ‘Modi hai toh mumkin hai’ but along with him, Mr. Amit Shah has played a vital role in shaping the Indian Politics. Both of these amazing people have created a new history!
In this article, we are going to discuss about Amit Shah, his political career and about his net worth.
Amit Shah Net Worth
An income of a Politician depends on the Salary he receives for his work and other businesses, if any, in which he is involved. As per his latest income tax return, he earns salary for holding the chair of MP of Rajya Sabha, Income from properties given on rent and agricultural activities. Amit Shah along with his wife, has a cumulative income of Rs. 2.84 crores. The affidavit filed during the elections showed that Amit Shah and his wife have Rs. 27.80 lacs in several savings accounts and fixed deposits of Rs. 9.80 lacs. Also, he has inherited property worth Rs. 23.45 crores.
Mr. Amit Shah Wiki (Bio)
Mr. Amit Shah was born on 22nd October, 1964 in Mumbai. He has a degree in biochemistry. Surprising, he has worked as a stockbroker and worked in co-operative banks in Ahmedabad. Shah started his political career as a leader of the student wing of the RSS, the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad, in 1983. Later, he joined BJP in 1987. He came into limelight for his excellent management when he was the election campaign manager for Lal Krishna Advani in Gandhinagar during the 1991 Lok Sabha elections. In July 2014, BJP’s Central Parliamentary Board unanimously approved Shah’s appointment as president of the party. He was reelected BJP President unanimously on 24th January 2016.
He is often referred to as a modern – day Chanakya and he is actually an admirer of Chanakya. He took office as Minister of Home Affairs on 1st June 2019. On 5th August 2019, Shah moved resolution to scrap Article 370 in the Rajya Sabha, and also reorganize the state with Jammu and Kashmir serving as one of the union territory and Ladakh region separated out as a separate union territory.
Some More Facts about Amit Shah:
- Amit Shah was born on 22nd October 1964.
- His full name is Amit Anilchandra Shah.
- He is married to Mrs. Sonal Shah.
- He was born and brought up in Mumbai and he belongs to a very well to do joint family.
- He gave up his PVC Pipes business to join up politics for full time.
- Amit Shah has never lost any election for which he has contested.
- Amit Sir believes that if he had not been “sent to jail by the Congress” in 2010 in an alleged fake encounter case, he would not have been at the centre stage of his party’s politics in 2014. He says the jail term has drastically changed his life.
- He is the President of Gujarat Cricket Association.
- He first met Narendra Modi in 1982 through Ahmedabad RSS circles. At that time, Narendra Modi was an RSS Pracharak who was in charge of youth activities.
I hope we have given you a brief still attention seeking view of Mr. Amit Shah’s life. We wish him all the best for all his future elections and endeavours.