UCEED 2020 Application Form Released – Apply Online Here
UCEED 2020 Application Form Released – Apply Online Here. UCEED 2020 Application Form has been over by 17th November 2019. Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) is regulated by the IIT Bombay (Indian Institute of Technology). Interested candidates can get admission in B.Des programme of IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati and IIITDM Jabalpur through this exam. In this article, we are providing the complete information about UCEED application form 2020.
UCEED 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check below detailed information of application:
- Application form was accessed through online mode from 9th October 2019.
- The last date to submit the application form was 17th November 2019 with late fee.
- After the regular closing date of application, the form will be submitted with the late fee of Rs. 500/-.
- It is advised to all the candidates to fill the application form before the due dates.
- Fill all the details carefully and must verify your entered date before final submission.
- Make the requisite payment through credit card/debit card or payment gateway.
The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances. The category-wise application fee of UCEED 2020 is given below:
|OPEN/OBC-NCL||Rs. 2000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000|
Candidates can check here the UCEED 2020 eligibility criteria in respect of qualification, nationality, age criteria, etc.
- Nationality: Both Indian and Foreign national candidates are eligible to apply for this exam.
- Age Criteria: Candidates belonging to OPEN/OBC-NCL category must be born on or after 1 October, 1998 (1 October 1993 for SC/ST/PwD category candidates).
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must passed/appearing the 10+2 examination in any stream from recognized board.
- No. of Attempts: Candidates can apply two times in consecutive years.
UCEED Exam Dates 2020
Candidates can check here the official dates related to UCEED application form:
|Starting of online application form||9th October 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form without late fee||12th November 2019 (Extended)|
|Submission of application form with late fee||17th November 2019|
|UCEED Exam Date 2020||20th January 2020|
How to Apply
Here, we are giving the simple steps to fill the UCEED application form 2020:
- Visit the official link.
- Enter all the required details for completing the registration process.
- Fill your personal and academic details carefully in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, category certificate (if applicable), 12th mark Sheet, DOB proof (X mark sheet, Aadhaar card, etc).
- Candidates who are appearing the qualifying exam (12th) have to upload a certificate from the school/college principal in the prescribed format.
- Application form will not be considered complete without the submission of fee.
- After submitting the form, take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future use.