Procedure For E-Filling of Tax Audit Report - Detailed Process
Procedure For E-Filling Of Tax Audit Report. The procedure of e-filing of tax audit report can be broadly divided in few steps as mentioned below:
Content in this Article
Procedure For E-Filling Of Tax Audit Report. Details for E-Filing of Tax Audit Report From Below. We are Providing Full Procedure For E-Filing of Tax Audit Report Without Any Software.The procedure of e-filing of tax audit report can be broadly divided in few steps as mentioned below:
Procedure For E-Filling of Tax Audit Report
- Chartered Accountant is required to create his account on E-filing site This would be a special logi Designed for ‘Chartered Accountants’. A separate log-in as ‘Chartered Accountant’ is required for e-filing of Audit report although auditor may have their personal login on e-filing site to file their own Income Tax return. The procedure for the same is discussed here under:
- Open the web-page: www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
- Click on tab ‘Register Yourself’ and Registration Form would appear.
- Select the User Type. For example: “Tax Professional – Chartered Accountant” and press “Continue”
- At this stage, three steps would be reflected at the top of the window - (i) enter basic details (ii) Registration Form and (iii) Registration successful.
- Enter the basic details such as ICAI Membership no., date of enrolment, surname, Date of birth, PAN etc. and attach the digital signature of the Chartered Accountant.
- Fill up the registration form and set the password.
- Click “Submit” and activation link would be sent to the e-mail ID of the Auditor.
- Click on the link - account would be activated and Auditor will get his User ID.
Procedure for e-filing is discussed here under:
- Login of Chartered Accountant would be opened at the beginning
- Would Go to : e-file – Upload Form.
- Enter the PAN of Assessee and PAN of Chartered Accountant.
- Select form name and Assessment Year.
- Attach XML file of Form 3CA-3CD/3CB-3CD. Auditor is required to submit Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account along with Audit report on new e-filing portal.
- After the above mentioned attachments are done, auditor would be required to sign them digitally.
- Click on “Submit.” After being successfully uploaded, the form would be sent to work flow of the assessee for his approval.