Odisha Diploma Counselling 2019, DET Odisha Counselling
Odisha Diploma Counselling 2019, DET Odisha Counselling. Odisha Diploma Counselling 2019 will be organized via online mode. The admissions in diploma courses will be based on the merit list of the qualifying exam. From the year 2016 entrance exam will not be conducted for providing admission in various diploma courses. All the activities related to diploma admission will be organized by the Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha. Here we are providing details about DET Odisha Counselling 2019.
Odisha Diploma Counselling 2019
The counselling process will be started in the month of June 2019. The counselling registration & choice filling will be done via online mode through the website. Odisha Diploma Counselling 2019 will be organized in various rounds. The document verification process will be done through offline mode at the prescribed nodal centres. The seat matrix & other details will be published later on the website.
DET Odisha 2019 Counselling Schedule
Here we are providing the official counselling schedule of DET Odisha 2019:
|Online application starts from||14th April 2019|
|Last date to fill the form||8th June 2019|
|Document verification at selected NCCs of applicants whose required documents have not been validated online||1st June 2019|
|Last date of document verification||12th June 2019|
|Result/Merit List declaration||17th June 2019|
|Last date of choice filling by eligible applicants||22nd June 2019|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats (First Round)||26th June 2019|
|Last date for Part Admission fees Deposit(First Round)||30th June 2019|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats (Second Round)||2nd July 2019|
|Last date for Part Admission fees Deposit(Second Round)||5th July 2019|
Odisha Diploma Counselling Process
The counselling process has been divided into various steps which are given below:
- Registration – Candidates have to register themselves for admission through the website. Candidates are required to fill their personal, communication, course apply, communication & other details. Candidates also have to make fee payment at the time of registration.
- Document Verification – The verification process will be done through offline mode at the Nodal Centre for Counselling (NCC). Students have to bring downloaded application form, registration slip & other documents at the centre. Candidates have to bring their original documents along with the photocopies.
- Merit List – On the basis of marks obtained by the candidates a separate merit list will be released. The merit list will be released via online mode through the website.
- Choice Filling & Locking – Candidates who have scored rank in the merit list will be able to proceed for the choice filling & locking for admission. Choice filling will be done via online mode.
- Seat Allotment – On the basis of filled choices, rank, category & availability of seats in colleges, seats will be allotted to candidates. Once the seat is allotted candidates have to pay the part admission fees. After that, candidates can also download their seat allotment letter.
- Reporting to the Allotted College – After downloading the seat allotment letter, candidates have to appear at the allotted college to complete the admission formalities. Candidates have to bring the required documents & pay the fees at the allotted college.
Documents Required for Counselling/Admission
Here we are presenting some documents which are required at the time counselling & admission:
- High School Mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Sports or NCC certificate (if required).
- Domicile certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Seat allotment letter.
- Fee deposit copy (institute copy).
- Recent passport size photographs.