NEET PG Counselling 2019, Registration Started – Check Schedule
NEET PG Counselling 2019, Registration Started – Check Schedule. NEET PG 2019 Counselling Registration (Round 2) is started from 11th April 2019. It is conducted by the National Board of Educations (NBE). NEET PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination to get admission in various MD/MS and PG diploma courses. It is a single window entrance exam for PG courses in order get admission in government, private and deemed universities of country. It is a national level entrance exam in which numbers of candidate appeared every year. In this article candidates can get the details of NEET PG 2019 Counselling.
NEET PG Counselling 2019
NEET PG 2019 Counselling Provisional Seat Allotment Result (Round 1) for Medical & Dental courses has been declared on 29th March 2019.
Note: Candidates had any query regarding Provisional Result Round-1 may please mail at email@example.com.
NEET PG 2019 Allotment Letter (Round 1) has been released now.
NEET PG 2019 Counselling Registration Last Date (Round 1) for 50% All India Quota, Deemed and Central Universities (MD/MS/Diploma & MDS courses) has been extended till 26th March 2019 (5:00 PM).
NEET PG 2019 Choice Filling (Round 1) has been started from 20th March 2019 through candidate login.
NEET PG Counselling 2019 has been conducted as a centralized counselling for all State, UT and institutions. The counselling is organized on all India basis by the MCC for all India 50% quotaseats. The admissions will be only provided on fulfillment of all eligibilities in order to get admission followed by the counselling. It is must to register on the website for taking part in the counselling procedure. Every state/UT/Institutions will generate the merit list for the admission in 50% state quota seats. Counseling for admission in the State Quota seats will be organized by the concerned States/UT.
NEET PG Counselling Schedule 2019
Here, we are providing official dates of NEET PG 2019 counselling for 50% All India Quota & Deemed + Central University.
|All India Quota
|Deemed + Central
|New Registration, Fresh Choice filling and locking
|11th April to 12th April 2019 (upto 5 PM)||11th April to 12th April 2019 (upto 5 PM)|
|Process of Seat Allotment (Round 2)||13th April 2019||13th April 2019|
|Result Declaration (Round 2)||14th April 2019||14th April 2019|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against 2nd Round||15th April to 23rd April 2019||15th April to 23rd April 2019|
|Transfer of Vacant Seats to State Quota(End of AIQ)||23rd April 2019 (After 5:00 PM)||–|
|Exercising Of Choices And Locking Of Choice (Mop-up Round of DGHS)||–||12th May to 14th May 2019|
|Process of Seat Allotment (DGHS Mop-up Round)||–||15th May to 16th May 2019|
|Publishing of Result
(DGHS Mop-up Round)
|–||17th May 2019|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against
(DGHS Mop-Up Round)
|–||18th May to 26th May 2019|
|Transfer of Vacant seats to Deemed Universities for Final Mop-Up||–||26th May 2019|
|Last Date of Joining of Candidate||–||31st May 2019|
|Commencement of MD/MS/DIPLOMA & MDS Session||1st May 2019|
NEET PG Counselling Procedure
The counselling procedure will be comprised following steps:
Step 1: Counselling Registration
- Visit to the official website link (Link is given above).
- Click on “New Registration” link.
- Register yourself for the counselling.
- Candidates should save the password that they have created at the time of registration.
- Pay the counselling fee, i.e. Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
- Candidates also have to pay the tution fee which is refunded if no seats will be allotted to the candidates. The tution fees are:
- For AIQ/Central University UR candidates: Rs. 25000.
- For SC/ST/OBC/PH: Rs. 10,000.
- For Deemed: Rs 2,00,000.
Step 2: Choice Filling & Locking Choices
- After online registration (registration is compulsory to take part in online allotment process), candidates have to fill in choice of subjects and Institutions/colleges in order of preference.
- Once the choice is filled in, it can be modified before locking it.
- During the choice locking period, it is necessary to lock the choices to get a print of your submitted choices.
- If the candidate does not lock the choice submitted by them, submitted choices by them will be automatically locked.
- Take a print of the filled choices for future use.
- You can fill as many choices as per your preferences.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
- After choice filling, the seat allotment process will take place.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of filled choices, availability of seats, category, etc.
- The result has been declared on 29th March 2019 (For Round 1).
Step 4: Reporting
- Candidates allotted seats will be required to join the allotted college/course within stipulated time.
- After last date, no admission will be allowed.
State Quota Merit List
The seats in state quota or in private universities will be filled on the basis of NEET PG result. While preparing of state quota merit list, many factors will be taken into consideration such as category, subcategory, final eligibility, state category rank and other reservation policies. On the basis of generated merit list by all State/UT/Institutions, the final merit list will be generated on the website. There is no reservation policy for offering the admissions. However the seats will be reserved for some categories.
NEET PG Important Instructions
- There is three rounds of counseling for Deemed and Central Universities followed by one Final Mop Up round at the Institution Level for stray vacancies.
- From 2019, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana students are also eligible for All India Quota Counselling.
- Candidates, those not register in Round 1 only they can register for Round 2.
- If candidates apply for both AIQ and for Deemed University, they have to pay only the higher fee i.e. of Deemed University Rs. 5000.
- In case, a seat is allotted during the Round 1, candidates are required to join allotted institution/college and complete the admission formalities then the only candidate can exercise an option to participate in next round (2nd Round).
- If there is discrepancy in spelling in documents candidate must carry proof that the documents belongs to same person, in form of an affidavit/undertaking.
Documents Required at the Day of Counselling
Candidates are instructed to do not forget to bring the documents in original given below on the day of counselling.
- NEET PG 2019 Result/Rank Letter
- NEET PG 2019 Admit Card
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as proof of date or birth.
- Qualifying Degree Mark sheet (MBBS/BDS)
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- Internship Certificate
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Identity Proof
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate provided by MCI or State Medical Council.