KVPY Exam Pattern 2019, Check Stream wise Pattern & Marking Scheme
KVPY Exam Pattern 2019, Check Stream wise Pattern & Marking Scheme. KVPY exam pattern 2019 includes number of questions asked in exam, question paper type, marking scheme, etc. Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) is a national level scholarship programme which is run by the Indian Institute of Science. This programme is organized to encourage the students to pursue research career in the Science field. It offers fellowship to the selected KVPY Fellow to the pre-Ph.D. level or 5 years, whichever is earlier. In this article, we are providing information about KVPY 2019 Exam Pattern.
KVPY Exam Pattern 2019
Here we are providing the exam pattern of KVPY 2019 examination:
- Exam Mode: The aptitude test will be conducted through online (Computer Based Test) mode.
- Date & Shift: It will be organized in the first week of November 2019. It will be started from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM for Stream SA. For Stream SB/SX, the exam will begin from 2 PM to 5 PM.
- Medium of Question Paper: The question paper will be asked both in English & Hindi Language.
- Type of Questions: It is a multiple choice type question paper. All the questions are compulsory to attempt in Stream SA. There is an option to attempt any three sections in PART I & any two sections in PART II in Stream SB/SX.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the aptitude test will be three hours.
- Sections: The question paper will contain two sections: PART I & PART II. There will be four sections in PART I & PART II.
- Total Marks: The question paper will consist of 100 marks.
Below we have given the subject wise exam pattern for all streams:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|PART I||PART II|
KVPY 2019 Marking Scheme
The question papers of Stream SA & Stream SB/SX will be of 100 marks. In PART I of both the Stream, one mark will be awarded for correct response & 0.25 marks will be deducted for incorrect response. In PART II of Stream SA & Stream SB/SX, for each correct response two marks will be given to the candidates & 0.5 marks will be deducted for incorrect answer.