KIITEE Application Form 2020 Released – Apply Here. Students can avail the KIITEE Application Form 2020 through online mode. It can be filled till 31st March 2020. KIITEE is a university level entrance test also referred as Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam. KIITEE exam is a gateway to get admission in various UG, PG and other programmes offered by KIIT University. Through this exam, students can get admission in B.Tech, BBA, BCA, M.Tech, MCA, LLM and many other courses. Here we are providing details for KIITEE 2020 Application Form.
KIITEE Application Form 2020
Here we have mentioned some important details of KIITEE Registration 2020:
- The application form along with information bulletin has been provided through online modeonly.
- Candidates can get the application form from the 20th November 2017.
- The application form will not released through offline mode.
- Students make sure to read all the instructions given in the information bulletin before filling the application.
- After filling the application, students can check the status of their application through the website.
There is no application fee charged to apply for the KIITEE examination. Candidates can fill and submit the application without paying any application fee.
Here we are providing the eligibility criteria of various courses offered under the KIITEE examination:
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have qualified 12th examination in 2016 & 2017.
- Appearing: Students appearing in the 12th exams in 2020 are also eligible to apply.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects are compulsory in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have born on or after 1st July 1997.
- Percentage: Students should have at least 60% marks in the PCM subjects.
For BA LLB Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 12th examination from a recognized university.
- Percentage: Students should have at least 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 21 years as on 1st July 2020.
For M.Tech Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Students should hold B.Tech/BE or equivalent degree in the respective branch from any recognized college.
- GATE Aspirants: Candidates having GATE score 400 or above does not require to appear in the examination.
For MCA Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Students should have a graduation degree in any stream.
- Percentage: Candidates must have minimum 50% marks in graduation.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Mathematics subject in 10+2 or graduation level.
- Age Limit: Students should have born on or after 1st July 1994.
Official dates of KIITEE 2020 examination has been released. Here we have provided the official dates for 2020 session:
|Application form release||20th November 2019|
|Last date to submit the application||31st March 2020|
|Exam date||15th April to 24th April 2020|
How to Apply
Candidates can follow these steps to fill the KIITEE application form through online mode:
- Visit the official website of KIITEE 2017 (link is provided above).
- Click on the link related to “Apply Online” on the website.
- Select the particular course you are applying for and click on “Submit” button.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on “Apply Online”.
- Candidates are suggested to fill the application form as per the instructions are given on the website.
- Fill all the details in the application form like personal, center options, qualification, address and other required details.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of passport size colored photograph, signature, and 10th class mark sheet/board certificate.
- The image should be scanned in JPG format.
- Check all the filled details and images carefully before submitting the application.