JIPMER 2019: MBBS, Application Correction, Dates, Pattern, Admit Card. JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Correction will be started soon. JIPMER 2019 admission will be managed by the Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry. JIPMER University is one of the famous Institution in India, which offer education in the field of medical. The University organizes JIPMER 2019 MBBS entrance exam to get admission to the MBBS programme for 200 seats. These programmes are offered by the JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry. In this article, we have mentioned the complete details about JIPMER 2019.
JIPMER 2019 Notifications
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Form can be filled till 13th April 2019.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Dates have been released officially. Exam will be conducted on 3rd June 2019.
JIPMER 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Form Availability||7th March 2019|
|Last Date of Form Submission||13th April 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|Admit Card Issued||21st May to 3rd June 2019|
|JIPMER Exam Date||3rd June 2019|
|Result Declaration||On or before 20th June 2019|
|1st Counselling||27th – 29th June 2019|
|2nd Counselling||25th July 2019|
|3rd Counselling||20th August 2019|
|Final Counselling||28th September 2019|
|Closing of Admission||30th September 2019|
JIPMER Application Form 2019
- The exam conducting authority has released the JIPMER 2019 Application Form through online mode only.
- Candidates can get the application form from 7th March 2019 till 13th April 2019.
- There is no other mode to fill the JIPMER application except online mode.
- Candidates can fill the JIPMER Online application form carefully, no changes will be allowed after the form submission.
- Keep the printout of the filled application form for further reference.
The application fee is Rs. 1500 (Rs. 1200 for SC/ST & P-SC/ST candidates). The fee can be paid via online mode only (Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking). NRI & OCI candidates will have to pay Rs. 3000/- as an application fee. OPH & P-OPH candidates are exempted to pay the application fee.