JEECUP 2019: Admit Card, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
JEECUP 2019: Admit Card, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. JEECUP 2019 Admit Card has been released on 16th April 2019. Joint Entrance Examination Council (Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha Parishad, U.P.) conduct the JEECUP 2019 (UP Polytechnic) examination. JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP) is a state level polytechnic examination, which is also referred as UPJEE (Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination). This exam is a gateway for admission into various polytechnic courses provided by different institutions and colleges of Uttar Pradesh. Through this exam, students can get admission various engineering, technology, and management courses. Here we have mentioned details about UP Polytechnic entrance exam, including exam dates, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
JEECUP 2019 Notifications
JEECUP 2019 Application Correction has been started from 15th March 2019.
JEECUP 2019 Application form filling last date has been extended till 13th March 2019.
JEECUP 2019 Examination will be held on 22nd April 2019.
Candidates can fill JEECUP 2019 Application Form with Aadhaar Enrollment Number, Voter ID, Passport, Bank account, Ration card, etc.
JEECUP 2019 Notification regarding Change in Qualification of Group E and Group H has been released.
JEECUP 2019 how to fill application instructions are released now.
UP Polytechnic (JEECUP) 2019 Exam Dates
Here students can check the official schedule of JEECUP 2019 exam dates:
|Application form release||21st December 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||13th March 2019 (extended)|
|Correction Start||15th March to 19th March 2019|
|Admit card release||16th April 2019|
|Exam date||22nd April 2019
Morning Session: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Evening Session: 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM
|Result announcement||3rd week of May 2019|
|Counselling starts||May or June 2019|
JEECUP Admit Card 2019
Candidates are able to get the UP Polytechnic Admit Card 2019 through online process. The admit card has been released on 16th April 2019. Candidates note down it is mandatory to bring the admit card at the exam center. Candidates are not permitted to sit in the examination without admit card. The admit card have exam related details such as candidate’s name, roll number, exam venue, exam date & timing and other exam related details.
JEECUP 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates, check here the complete details about JEECUP Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through pen and paper-based mode.
- Type of Question: The question paper will contain the objective type questions.
- Duration: The exam duration will be three hours.
- Session: The exam will be conducted in two sessions, i.e. 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English and Hindi languages.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Negative marking will also be done for multiple responses.
UP Polytechnic Syllabus
The JEECUP syllabus will be of 10th or 12th class standard as per the courses opted by the students. Students should prepare as per the syllabus to score better in the examination. For engineering & technology diploma, questions will be asked from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects. The syllabus for diploma in the pharmacy will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics subjects.
JEECUP Preparation Tips
- Before starting preparation, you should analyze the syllabus prescribed for the examination.
- Prepare a good time-table as per your daily schedule and include all the topics of the syllabus in your preparations.
- Refer the best preparation books and other study materials available in the market or on the internet.
- Practice from previous year question papers and sample papers to know more about the exam pattern.
- Mark all the important topics of the syllabus and prepare short notes and revise them at the end of preparations.
- Don’t take stress while preparing for the exam and take the healthy & nutritious diet.
- Manage your time for some exercise and yoga it will keep you fit and healthy.
JEECUP 2019 Answer Key
The answer key will be released by the authority through online mode. Candidates can check the JEECUP nswer key in the month of May 2019. There is no other mode to get the answer key. It can be viewed by entering their “Roll No.” & “Question Booklet Number”.
UP Polytechnic Result 2019 will be released from the third week of May 2019. Candidates can check the result via online mode through the website. Candidates have to enter their roll number to check the result. There will be no rank card or scorecard sent to the candidates by post. Students are suggested to take a printout of the result and keep it safe for further admission procedure.
JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) Counselling 2019
Students can participate in the UPJEE counselling 2019 in the month of May or June 2019. Students can appear for the counselling as per their performance in the entrance examination. The counselling process will be organized through online mode. During counselling process, candidates have to fill their preferences for colleges and courses. Seats will be allotted to candidates as per the choices filled by students, rank, and availability of seats in the respective college. Candidates also have to bring the original documents along with their photocopies for document verification.
Documents Required for Counselling/Admission
- UP Polytechnic 2019 admit card & result.
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- Transfer certificate.
- Passport size photographs.
JEECUP Application Form 2019
- The UP Polytechnic Application Form 2019 was released via online mode through the website.
- Enter all the required details like personal, qualification, etc.
- Candidates have to submit only one application for per candidate, multiple application forms will lead to rejection.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, and thumb impression in the application.
- Pay the required application fee via online or offline mode.
- Candidates don’t forget to take the printout of the application form for further use.
- JEECUP 2019 Correction has been started from 15th to 19th March 2019 through online mode.
- The application fee was Rs. 300/- per form + Bank charges for general and OBC candidates.
- SC and ST candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- per form + Bank charges as an application fee.
- The application fee payment can be made via debit/credit card/ net banking or e-challan of SBI bank.
Here we are providing the eligibility criteria for various polytechnic courses:
|Engineering & Technology Diploma||Qualification: Passed or appearing in 10th or equivalent exam.Percentage: Minimum 35% marks.|
|Agriculture Engineering||Qualification: Passed or appearing in 10th with agriculture or 12thwith agriculture.
Percentage: Minimum 35% marks.
|Diploma in Pharmacy||Qualification: 10+2 examination passed with Physics & Chemistry along with Mathematics/Biology.|
|Post Graduate Diploma course||Qualification: Graduate or appearing in the final year from any discipline.|
|Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||Qualification: Passed or appearing in 12th exam.
Percentage: Minimum 50% marks in PCM subjects.
Note: If a candidate expects the result of minimum/Equivalent qualifying examination to be declared after 15th June 2019 by the examining body, the candidate is advised not to attempt UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) 2019.