JEE Advanced 2019: Registration, Application Form, Dates, Syllabus. JEE Advanced 2019 FAQs have been released now. It is organized for admission to the undergraduate courses leading to a UG, Integrated PG or UG-PG Dual Degree. These courses are offered in the field of Engineering, Architecture, Sciences or Pharmaceutics. JEE Advanced 2019 is a national level entrance exam managed by the IIT, Kanpur. Through this exam, candidates can get admission into IITs & ISM. This IIT JEE exam is the second stage of JEE Main (Joint Entrance Examination). JEE Advanced 2019 Mock Tests have been released. In this article, we have mentioned the complete information about JEE Advanced 2019.
JEE Advanced 2019 Notification – FAQs Released
Top 2, 24,000 candidates (including all categories) by scoring positive marks in Paper-1 of JEE (Main)-2019 will be eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2019.
JEE Advanced 2019 Exam Date has been released now. The exam will be held on 20th May 2019 in fully computer based test mode.
JEE Advanced 2019 exam will be conducted via online mode only by IIT, Kanpur.
New Changes in JEE Advanced 2019
For the year 2019, some new changes have been announced in the JEE Advanced exam which are mentioned below:
- The exam will be conducted through online mode only.
- Top 2,24,000 scorers of JEE Main 2019 will be eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2019.
- Hike in JEE advanced fee after GST.
JEE Advanced 2019 Exam Dates
Here, we are providing official schedule of JEE Advanced exam dates 2019. Check important dates below:
|Online Registration Starts||2nd May 2019|
|Online Registration Closes||7th May 2019|
|Last date for fee payment of registered candidates||8th May 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||14th – 20th May 2019|
|JEE Advanced (Paper 1 & Paper 2)||20th May 2019
Paper 1: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Paper 2: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
|Copy of candidate responses to be sent to the candidates||22nd – 25th May 2019|
|Answer Key Released||29th May 2019|
|Receiving feedback from candidates on answer keys||29th – 30th May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||10th June 2019|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Online Registration Date||10th – 11th June 2019|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Exam Date||14th June 2019|
|AAT Result Declaration Date||18th June 2019|
|Seat Allotment Starts||19th June – 15th July 2019|
JEE Advanced Registration 2019
IIT JEE application form information is given below:
- Candidates can register for JEE Advanced 2019 through online mode only.
- JEE Advanced 2019 Registration will be started from 2nd May 2019.
- Candidates will fill & submit the application form till 7th May 2019.
- No other mode will be entertained to get the JEE Advanced application form.
- During registration, candidates have to upload their scanned images in a given format.
- Keep the printout of the JEE Advanced Application Form 2019 for future use.
- Candidates fill the application form correctly, no correction will be allowed after form submission.
Candidates can pay the registration fee through online (debit card & net banking) or offline (SBI Challan) mode. The fee is neither refundable nor transferable. The fee details are given below:
|Examination Centres in India|
|Female candidates||Rs. 1300 + GST**|
|ST/SC/PwD candidates||Rs. 1300 + GST**|
|All other candidates||Rs. 2600 + GST**|
|Late Fee||Rs. 500|
|Exam Centres Outside India|
|All candidates||USD 160 + GST** (SAARC Countries)|
|All candidates||USD 300 + GST** (Non-SAARC Countries)|
|Late Fee||USD 80|
Before register for the examination, candidates must check their eligibility criteria first. If candidates will not satisfy the given eligibility criteria, their registration will be cancelled.
- Indian Citizen of India can apply for this exam.
- PIO/OCI candidates can also apply.
JEE Main 2019
- For JEE Advanced 2019, India nationals (including OCI/PIO) have to appear JEE Main 2019.
Performance in JEE Main 2019
- Candidates should be among the top 2, 24,000 (including all categories) by securing positive marks in Paper 1 of JEE Main 2019.
- Age Limit: Candidates should be born on or after 1st October 1993.
- Relaxation: There is five year relaxation for SC/ST/PwD categories. These candidates must be born on or after 1st October 1988.
Number of Attempts
- Candidates must appear for JEE Advanced exam (IIT JEE Exam) a maximum of two times in a consecutive years.
- Candidates, those appeared in JEE Advanced 2017 for the first time, they are also eligible.
Appearance in Class XII (or equivalent)
- Candidates should appear for the 10+2 or equivalent examination for the first time in either year 2017 or 2019.
- Candidates, those 10+2 or equivalent examination result for the year 2015-2016 were announced after June 2016, they are also eligible to appear for JEE Advanced 2019.
Earlier Admission at IITs
- Candidates should not been admitted in an IIT irrespective of whether or not they continued in the programme) or accepted the IIT seat by reporting at the reporting centre in the past. Candidates, those admission at IITs was cancelled, they are also not eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2019.
- Candidates who are admitted to a preparatory programme in any of the IITs for the first time in 2017, they can apply for JEE Advanced 2019.
- Candidates, those have paid the seat acceptance fee but not accepted the seat are eligible to appear in the JEE Advanced 2019.
Performance in 10+2 or Equivalent Examination
- Candidates have to score minimum 75% aggregate marks (65% in case of SC/ST/PwD category) in 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Candidates must be within the category-wise top 20 percentile of qualified candidates in their particular 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Candidates, those appeared in 10+2 (or equivalent) examination in 2017 but reappeared in 2019, the best of two performances will be considered.
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is given here:
- Date of Exam: The examination will be organized on 20th May 2019.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held through online mode (computer based test).
- No. of Papers: The exam will be comprised of two papers (Paper 1 & 2). Both papers are compulsory.
- Attempts: Candidates have to attempt both the papers.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English & Hindi Language.
- Exam Duration: The duration of each paper will be 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain objective type questions (multiple choice and numerical answer type).
- Subjects: The question paper of both the paper will consist of the three separate sections which include Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2019
AAT (Architecture Aptitude Test) exam will be conducted for the candidates who want to get admission to the B.Arch course. Candidates have to appear for the AAT examination. Candidates, those qualified the JEE Advanced 2019 exam only they are eligible to apply for this test. To apply for this exam, candidates have to register themselves through online mode. The exam duration of AAT exam will be three hours. Candidates, those secure marks above than the cut-off marks will be considered as qualifies for the exam. No separate rank list will be made for AAT.
JEE Advanced Syllabus
The JEE Advanced 2019 Syllabus will consist of three subjects such as Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. Candidates, those want to apply for architecture programme offered by the IITs, they have to appear in AAT (Architecture Aptitude Test) exam. The syllabus of AAT exam will comprised of some extra syllabus like free hand drawing, architectural awareness, geometrical drawing, etc. The syllabus is mentioned here:
- Thermal Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Modern Physics
- Physical Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Analytical Geometry
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Freehand drawing
- Geometrical Drawing
- Three-dimensional perception
- Imagination and aesthetic sensitivity
- Architectural awareness
How to prepare for IIT JEE
For IIT JEE Entrance Exam, preparation is necessary to pass the examination. Below, we are providing some tips & tricks to crack the JEE Advanced exam:
- Manage your time to give equal importance to each subject & topics.
- Know the complete exam structure & syllabus.
- Choose correct study material & books for exam preparation.
- Make notes for the topics you have studied.
- Solve last year question papers, mock tests & sample papers.
- To achieve your goals, stay fit & healthy.
- Eat nutritious food & fruits and sleep well.
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2019
Candidates will be able to get the IIT JEE admit card 2019 through online mode from the website. The admit card will be available from 14th – 20th May 2019. It is necessary to bring the admit card in the examination hall. Without an admit card, candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. The admit card contain candidates & exam details such as name of the candidate, roll no., category, gender, date & time of exam, venue of the examination center. Candidates have to bring the admit card along with one of the original photo ID proof.
ORS & Answer Keys
The conducting authority will release the answer key & Optical Response sheet (ORS) through online mode. The authority will announce the ORS and scanned responses from 22nd May 2019. The JEE Advanced answer key will be published on 29th May 2019.
JEE Advanced Result
JEE Advanced 2019 Result will be declared on 10th June 2019 through online mode. Candidates will view their result in our website whenever it announced. After the announcement of the IIT Advance result, successful candidates will check their category wise All India Rank (AIR). There is no other mode to send the result & rank card. Holding a rank in JEE Advanced does not confirm your admission to IITs or ISM.
JEE Advanced Rank List
On the basis of the marks secure by the candidates in the examination, the rank list will be prepared. Candidates, those appeared in both JEE Advanced papers will be considered for ranking. In case, the aggregate marks of two or more candidates will same, then the highest rank will be given to the candidate who secures more marks in Mathematics subject. If this process does not work, then the highest ranking will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of Physics marks. If again, the process fails then the same rank will be given to the candidate. JEE Advanced Cut-Off 2019 will also released by the exam conducting authority.
Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is the main authority which organizes a centralized counselling for admission into IITs, NITs, ISM & other Govt. Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs). Candidates, those qualified the JEE Advanced exam have to sit in the JoSAA seat allocation process for the seat distributions. JEE Advanced Counselling will be organized via online mode. Seat allotment process will be conducted from 19th June to 15th July 2019.