The Institute of chartered accountant of India release ICAI Certificate of Service for Exam registration of CA Final, CA Inter, CA Foundation, CA Inter New Syllabus for CA Students appears for May 2022 Exams. The ICAI Release declaration certificate format or certificate of service format for CA May 2022 Exams. Download Certificate of Service forms officially release by ICAI. ICAI Certificate of Service Rules. ICAI Exam Form May 2022 will be Started from 21 February 2022 and ICAI Mandate Certificate of Service for Apply CA Exam Forms May 2022.
In this article CAknowledge Team provides the CA Final Certificate of Service Format for the May 2022 Examination, CA IPCC, and CA Inter Certificate of Service Format for May 2022 Examination, These Certificate of Service shall be signed by the Principal Chartered Accountant. ICAI is going to release an official notification for some new changes in Online Exam Application for May 2022 Exams.
Please Note – Scanned copy of the Certificate of Service. Candidates may note that uploading of Certificate of Service as applicable to them is a mandatory requirement. For doing this, before proceeding to fill up the exam form, candidates are advised to download the format of certificate from below direct links. Then fill in the particulars, get it attested from Principal/Member, scan the same as a Jpg/Jpeg file of size 100-200Kb/ 200DPI resolution and keep it ready for uploading. While uploading, candidates are advised to take an undertaking that the image being uploaded pertains.
ICAI Certificate of Service Rules & Formats
Certificate of service format is available now on icai exam website. All students have to submit certificate of service signed by their principal except for those whose articleship is completed any member of icai can sign.
|ICAI Exam form start Date
|21 February 2022
|Closing date of filling CA application form (without late fee)
|13 March 2022
|Filling CA application form May 2022 (with late fee)
|20 March 2022
|How to Submit CA Exam Form May 2022
|Check ICAI Exam Form Guide
|CA application correction window I (without fee)
|To be notified
|CA application correction window II (with fee)
|To be notified
|Availability of CA Intermediate Admit Card
|Last week of April 2022 (tentative)
ICAI Certificate of Service Formats for May 2022
ICAI Certificate of Service formats for May 2022 exams in pdf format is avilable Now. keep visit to this page for more updates. Download all formats in pdf format with a single click.
Certificate of Service For CA Final May 2022 Exams
1. Certificate of Service For Candidates Who Have Completed Their Articleship (Download Here)
2. Certificate Of Service For Candidates Who Are Going To Complete Their Articleship On Or Before 30th April 2022 For candidates who are presently in service and due to complete the prescribed period of 3 years / 3.5 years of practical training (including excess leave if any) on or before 30th April 2022. (Download Here)
Candidates in the last 6/12 months of articleship
3. Certificate Of Service – For Candidates PE-II And Converted From PE-II To IPCC, Converted From PE-II To PCC Or From PE-II To PCC And Then IPCC: For candidates who are presently in service, serving the last twelve months of training as on 1st May 2022 and due to complete 3 years / 3.5 years of training (including excess leave, if any) on or before 30th April 2023.. (Download Here)
4. Certificate Of Service – (For PCC or Converted from PCC to IPCC): For candidates who are presently in service, serving the last six months of training as on 1 st May 2022 and due to complete 3.5 years of training (including excess leave, if any) on or before 31st October 2022. (Download Here)
5. Certificate Of Service – (For Intermediate and IPCC): For candidates who are presently in service, serving the last six months of training as on 1st May 2022, and due to complete 3 years of training (including excess leave, if any) on or before 31st October 2022. (Download Here)
Certificate of Service for CA Intermediate May 2022
- Certificate of Service for Candidates who registered provisionally for Intermediate course through Direct Entry Route and completed/would be completing 8.5 months of articleship including 8 months of study course as on 01st May, 2022 and also completed ICITSS on or before 31st October, 2021 (Download Here)
- Certificate of Service for candidates who registered for/converted to Intermediate (New)/ATC under the Direct Entry Scheme under the category Graduates/Post Graduates and completed or would be completing 9 months of articleship as on 01st May,2022. (Download Here)
- Candidates who registered for Intermediate (IPC) course through CPT route and appeared in the Intermediate (IPC) Examination in one or both groups but did not qualify both the groups or either of the group and converted to Intermediate (IPC) under the Direct Entry Scheme and now converted to Intermediate (New) and commenced / would be commencing practical training on or before 30th April, 2022./ Candidates who registered for Intermediate course through CPT/Foundation route and appeared in the Intermediate Examination in one or both groups but did not qualify both the groups or either of the group and now converted to the Direct Entry Scheme and commenced/would be commencing practical training on or before 30th April, 2022.. (Download Here)
- CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE ( For candidates who have completed their Articleship). (Download Here)
Format of Certificate of Service for CA foundation May 2022 in PDF
- Declaration Format for Foundation May 2022 Applicants (Download Here)
Who is required to submit Certificate of Service or Declaration Format
All the candidates who applied for ICAI Exam Form are required to upload a declaration certificate at ICAI Exam Portal. CA Foundation, CA Intermediate, CA Inter, CA Final Students and Direct Entry Students of IPCC, through graduate/post-graduate route, are required to scan and upload their Certificate of Service, duly signed by their Principal/s on the above mentioned portal.
Unless the Certificate of Service is uploaded, candidates will not be able to complete submission of the examination form on-line for May 2022. Please download all Formats from above download links…
How to Upload ICAI Certificate of Service
- Step 1: Download relevant Certificate of Service format from above download links..
- Step 2: Fill all the particulars
- Next Step 3: Get it attested from Principal/Member
- Next Step 4: Scan the same in following image formats Jpg/Jpeg file of size 100-200Kb/ 200DPI resolution and keep it ready for uploading
- Step 5: Visit on ICAI Official Exam form website – http://icaiexam.icai.org/
- Step 6: Login in your Account by using your Registration Number and Password and your Dashboard is appeared (Note – If you are first time user then please register on ICAI Portal and then you will get password at your mail address)
- Next Step 7: Click on “Apply for May 2022 Exams” OR “Click on Edit Application“
- Step 8: Now a Popup Window Show, Please click on Ok Button and you may reach at Exam form Page
- Step 9: Scroll down below and you may see “DECLARATION CERTIFICATE ” tab, Same like below screenshot
- Next Step 10: Choose your Scanned File and your Certificate of Service is Successfully uploaded at ICAI Exam Portal, fill all other required details n Submit Your exam form.