CA Final Registration 2021 – Form, Last Date, Fees, Syllabus
CA Final Application Form 2021 – The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is accepting the CA Final registration via Online Mode at icai.org. CA Final 2021 registration process available throughout the year. However, those students who were willing to appear for the May 2021 and November 2021 session could complete their registration process by February 2021 and May 2021. It may be noted that only registered Students will be able to fill the CA Final application form 2021.
The registration fee for CA Final exam 2020 is Rs. 22,000 which a student needs to pay online mode. Students who wished to appear for the May 2021 session should have completed the CA Final registration 2021 by February 2021 Details provided in the application form will be mentioned on the CA Final admit card 2021. For more details regarding the CA Final application form 2021, read the full article.
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “
CA Final Registration Form
Students must ensure that they check the CA Final eligibility criteria prior to filling the registration form. Only those who qualified CA IPCC/ Intermediate and completed the requisite practical training will be able to fill the registration of CA Final 2021. After CA Final 2021 registration is completed, Students can fill the application form and ICAI will send the CA final study material to the Students. The CA Final registration fee can be paid in online mode only.
Registration can be applied for by submitting the CA Final Registration Form along with the prescribed fee and the supporting documents
- Download: CA Final-Registration Form
CA Final Registration Fees
- Students will be required to pay INR 22,000 for the full CA Final course.
Documents Required For CA Final Registration
The Student shall also submit the following documents at the time of submission of the Registration Form:
- A recent, passport-sized, coloured photograph
- CA IPCC/ Intermediate marksheet attested by a CA
- Copy of IT Training Certificate
- Copy of Orientation Program Training Certificate
- Copy of IPCC Mark sheet attested by a Chartered Accountant
Last Date for CA Final Registration Form
Last date of Final registration for the May 2021 session
Last week of February, 2021
Last date of Final registration for November 2021 session
May 30, 2021
CA Final Exam Form May 2021Starts
Closing date of filling CA Final form (without late fee)
Last Weak February 2021
Extended date of filling CA Final application form 2021 (with late fee)
A Student can apply for CA Final Registration at any time before submitting the CA Final Exam Form. It usually takes ICAI a few months to process the CA Final Registration Form and therefore we recommend students to apply for CA Final Registration minimum 3 months before submitting the CA Final Exam Form
CA Final 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- must have qualified CA Intermediate/ PE-II examination.
- must have registered for CA Final 2020 and obtained the Final Course registration number from the Board of Studies (BoS).
- must have completed the required practical training as a member or is serving the last twelve months of practical training on the first day of the month in which the CA Final exam is to be held.
How to Register For CA Final 2020? – Step by Step Guide
students can follow the steps given below to fill the registration form for CA Final 2021:
Click here to register with BoS for upcoming sessions of CA Final.
- Click on the link provided above to register with BoS for CA Final 2020.
- Click on the ‘New User Registration’ link.
- A new window will appear prompting the students to select on a suitable form. Choose the ‘Existing student (already applied for any course with ICAI) >>click here<< to register with this portal’.
- Enter your registration number provided by ICAI and date of birth, and click on ‘Validate’.
- Another page will open up with incomplete details of the student. students will be required to complete the form with correct details.
- An OTP will be sent to the student’s registered phone number and email ID. Enter the OTP and click on ‘Submit’.
- Click on ‘Please click here to log in with the registered email id and password’.
- After logging in, a new form will be available wherein students must enter their necessary details and upload the mandatory documents. Click on ‘Save’.
- In the next window, click on ‘Apply’ in the ‘Final’ row as shown below
- The CA Final application form will be available for filling.
CA Final Syllabus
Paper 1: Financial Reporting (100 Marks)
Paper 2: Strategic Financial Management (100 Marks)
Paper 3: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics (100 Marks)
Paper 4: Corporate and Allied Laws (100 Marks)
- Section A: Company Law (70 Marks)
- Section B: Allied Laws (30 Marks)
Paper 5: Advanced Management Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper 6: Information Systems Control and Audit (100 Marks)
Paper 7: Direct Tax Laws (100 Marks)
Paper 8: Indirect Tax Laws (100 Marks)
- Section A: Central Excise (25 Marks)
- Section B: Service Tax (50 Marks)
- Section C: Customs & Foreign Trade Policy (25 Marks)