How to Fill TS EAMCET Application Form 2019, Step by Step Procedure. TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form can be filled 24th April 2019 with late fee. It is organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad. It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted for providing admission in the undergraduate level courses of engineering, agriculture, architecture, etc. Various colleges & institutions of Telanaga consider the TS EAMCET scores for providing admissions. The authority will organize this examination from 2nd to 7th May 2019. Here, we have updated the complete guidance about How to Fill TS EAMCET Application Form 2019.
TS EAMCET Application Form 2019
The aspirants can apply for the TS EAMCET 2019 through online mode only. No offline mode will be entertained for submitting the application form. TS EAMCET Application Form 2019 has been announced from 4th March 2019. The last date to submit the application will be the 24th April 2019 with late fee. Don’t forget to take printout of the application for further use.
Documents/Details Required to fill TS EAMCET Application Form:
- TS online centre receipt (if payment is done through TS online centre).
- Credit/Debit card.
- 12th class certificates.
Birth Certificate/ SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
Local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority.
Income certificate issued by MRO /Competent Authority.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Caste certificate (if required).
How to Fill TS EAMCET Application Form 2019
Candidates have to follow the Step by Step Procedure for How to Fill TS EAMCET Application Form 2019:
Step – 1: Pay Application Fee (By Registration)
Step – 2: Fill the Application Form and Upload Images
Step – 3: Print Application
Note: All the students are advised to use Internet Explorer Browser version 6.0 and above or Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and above for filling the application form.
Step – 1: Apply Online and Registration Fee Payment
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “Apply Online” link available on the home page.
- Now, click on “Step -1 Application Fee Payment” link.
- “Registration Fee Payment Procedure” web page will display on the screen.
- Fill all the details given on the page.
- Now, select the registration fee payment mode. The candidates can pay the fee either through credit/debit card/net banking.
Step – 1.1: Fee Payment Through TS Online / AP Online / e-Seva / Mee Seva
- Visit your nearby TS Online / AP Online / e-Seva / Mee Seva centers with the following details:
- Hall Ticket number of the Qualifying Examination Eg:- Intermediate Public Examination, CBSE, ICSE, RGUKT etc.
- Name of the Candidate
- Hall Ticket Number of S.S.C(10th Class)
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Stream applying for Engineering (E) or Agriculture and Medical (AM) or both (E & AM)
- Now, pay the requisite fee against the application form and don’t forget to take the receipt for registration fee containing Transaction Id.
- After receiving the valid transaction Id, hit the “Click here if paid through TS/Online/AP Online / e-Seva/ Mee Seva” button.
- Payment Verification webpage appears on the screen. Proceed further by entering the above mentioned details followed by transaction Id such as:
- Paid Through.
- TSOnline/APOnline/ e-Seva / Mee-Seva Transaction Id.
- Qualifying Exam
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No. ((If you are BIE TS, Enter Second Year Hall Ticket Only)
- Qualifying Exam. Year of Appearing / Passing
- SSC or 10th Class Hall Ticket No.
- At last, click on “Proceed to Online Application Form Filling” button for filling the details.
Note: Don’t click on back button or refresh or don’t close the browser window suddenly during the payment process.
Step – 1.2: Fee Payment Through Credit/Debit Card
- Hit the button “Click here to Pay Online using your Credit/Debit Card”. Now you are redirected to the Payment Gateway webpage, click on “Proceed to Pay the Fee Through Payment Gateway Using Credit/Debit Card”.
- In the next page, Payment Reference Number is generated. Note down the generated payment reference number for future correspondence.
- Now, prepare all the details required for the fee payment. Keep ready all your card details that includes (Card number, Expiry date / From date, Security Code / CVV number etc). Along with card details, the other details required are as follows:
- Qualifying Examination (intermediate/others)
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number
- Qualifying Examination Year of Passing/Appearing
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- SSC/10th Hall Ticket Number
- Fee Amount
- Choose the card type and proceed towards the fee payment process. The payment can be done via any bank credit/debit card but the type of card must be VISA or MasterCard or Maestro.
- After providing all the mandatory details in the specified space, click on “Make Payment” button.
- Now, you are taken to the Bank Payment Gateway webpage, enter all the card details required for the completion of payment process and finally click on “Pay” button.
- After the successful completion of payment, note down the Transaction Id and Reference Id will be displayed in the “Payment Status” webpage.
- Now, proceed towards the online filling of application form by clicking on “Proceed to Online Application Form Filling” button.
Note: All the aspirants are advised to preserve the Transaction Id and Reference Id safely for further use.
Step – 2: Fill the Application form
Stream Details: Three options available, one for Agriculture and Medical (AM), second for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical (E & AM) and third for Engineering (E). Choose the stream you are looking for.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to make sure their eligibility before applying. The intermediate candidates applying for both E & AM streams have to enter the Additional Subjects / General Bridge Course (AM Stream only) Hall Ticket number in the “Bridge Course (BIE) Hall Ticket No.” field.
Qualifying Examination Details: It has the following options: Intermediate (Regular), Intermediate (Vocational), RGUKT, CBSE, ISC, Diploma, NIOS, TSOSS/APOSS and Others. The qualifying examination details you have already entered during the fee payment process will get frozen here in this field. If want to apply for both stream (E & AM), then must enter Bridge course hall ticket number. Select the medium of instruction in qualifying exam and medium of language to take EAMCET–2019 test. Also, select the college type where you have studied intermediate/12th.
Photograph: The candidates passed intermediate (regular) – (only 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 passed & 2019 appeared candidates) need not to upload the photograph as their photo will be automatically uploaded from the intermediate database. But, the candidates other than above mentioned years have to upload their photograph by clicking on “Select File” button. The photograph format is given below:
- The file of photograph should be in .jpg format.
- The size of the file should be less than 30 KB.
Signature: Press the “Select File” button for uploading the signature. The signature must be required in the following format:
- The file of signature should be in .jpg format.
- The size of the file should be less than 15 KB.
Candidate Details: The candidates who have passed their qualifying examination as intermediate (regular or vocational) are not required to enter the Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name and Gender, as these fields are automatically updated from the existing intermediate database. The fields other than these four fields are required to be filled by the candidate. This facility is only for the candidates who have passed/appeared qualifying examination in the year 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2019.
The candidates passed qualifying examination other than the above mentioned years have to fill all the personal details including Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Birth State, Birth District, Aadhaar Card Number/Enrollment Number, Non-Minority/Minority details.
Category: Choose your category as per your caste certificate.
Seeking Admission under Special Category: For special category candidates, the options available are: NCC, PH (VH/HI/OH), CAP and Sports.
Local Area Status: Choose your local area from you belong:
- AU: Andhra University
- OU: Osmania University
- SVU: Sri Venkateswara University
- Non Local: According to the Non Local conditions mentioned in the Instruction booklet
Regional Centre: Drop down box is provided for choosing the regional centre. Select the place from where you wish to take the test.
Non Minority/Minority: If belong to the minority community, select the option relevant to that if not, then selects non-minority option.
Annual Income of the Parent’s (in Rs.): Choose the appropriate option of income as per your parental income.
Urdu Translation required for EAMCET Exam (Only for URDU medium candidates): Only the candidates who have chosen Hyderabad as their test centre can avail the facility of URDU TRANSLATOR. Click on ‘Yes’ option if requires Urdu Translation.
Place of Study: Urban and Rural option is available for choosing the place of study. Choose the appropriate option for both SSC (10th) and Intermediate (12th) class.
Address for Correspondence: The address details required are House No. or C/o., Village / Street / Locality, Mandal / Town / City, District, State, Pin Code, Contact Telephone Number (Mobile), Telephone Number (Landline) and Email.
Study Details: Provide your study details with respect to district. Enter Class 1 to 12 district details from where the candidate has completed their studies.
Verify the Entered Details: Verify all the entered details thoroughly and go to the declaration page available at the bottom of the application form. Tick Mark the “I accept the Terms and Conditions” check box and click the “Submit” button to proceed further.
If any of the field remains incomplete, a message box will appear that indicate the missing of some information.
If all the details are entered properly then, “Click OK to Submit the Application Form.
Click Cancel to Verify and Edit your Application Form” message will be displayed on the screen.
Press confirm Button and proceed to print the Filled In Online Application Form.
Click on “Download/Print Filled In Application Form” button for downloading the submitted application form. Take the printouts of the filled in application form and keep it safe for future use. Also, note down your registration number.
The candidates can also take the direct printout of the filled in application form by clicking on “Print your Filled In Application Form” link available on the home page of the website.
Step – 3: Print the Application Form
- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET.
- Click on the link named “Print Your Filled in Application Form”.
- A log in window will open.
- Enter your Registration Number and Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number.
- Click on the “Log In” button.
- The application form will display on the screen.
- Now candidates can take a printout of it.
Corrections in the TS EAMCET 2019 Filled In Application Form
If the candidate commits any mistake in the filled in application form of TS EAMCET 2019 then, there is a one time opportunity provided by the authority to rectify the mistakes. By clicking on “Request for Corrections to Online Application Form (only available during a stipulated period)”, the mistakes will be corrected. The correction window will be available only on the home page of the screen.