Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2019: Application Form, Exam Dates, Pattern
Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2019: Application Form, Exam Dates, Pattern. Haryana Polytechnic 2019 admission will be regulated by the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). Haryana DET 2019 will be organized for providing admissions to the different polytechnic programmes of 1st year of Engineering & Pharmacy and also in 2nd year of Engineering (Lateral Entry). The authority only conducts entrance exam for lateral entry. No examination will be organized for 1st year of Engineering & Pharmacy. The admission will be given on the basis of inter-se-merit of the qualifying exam. Candidates can check this article to get detailed information about Haryana Polytechnic 2019.
Haryana Polytechnic 2019 Exam Date
Check below the tentative schedule of Haryana Polytechnic Admission Date 2019:
For Diploma (Engineering & Technology)
|Online Registration Starts||4th week of April 2019|
|Online Registration Close||2nd week of June 2019|
|Deposition of Application Fee through generated e-challan in selected bank or through online payment on website||4th week of April to 3rdweek of June 2019|
|Documents Verification at Designated Center Starts||3rd week of May 2019|
|Documents Verification at Designated Center Closes||3rd week of June 2019|
|Inter-se-merit Display Starts||4th week of June 2019|
|Inter-se-merit Display Closes||3rd week of August 2019|
For Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry)
|Online Registration Starts||4th week of April 2019|
|Online Registration Close||2nd week of May 2019|
|Deposition of Entrance Test Fee through generated e-challan in selected bank or through online payment on website||4th week of April to 2ndweek of May 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||3rd week of May 2019|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of May 2019|
|Result Declaration||Last week of May 2019|
Haryana DET Online Registration 2019
- Candidates can register for the Haryana DET through online mode from our website.
- Haryana Polytechnic Application Form 2019 will be issued from the 4th week of April 2019.
- Candidates can fill the application till 2nd week of June 2019.
- Keep the print copy of the filled application form & send it to the nearby collection center or HSTES, Panchkula.
- Send the printout of filled application along with the self-attested copy of all the relevant documents & fee receipt.
Candidates have to submit Rs. 500 (Rs. 200 for reserved category) as an application fee. The fee can be paid through online (credit card/debit card/net banking) or e-Challan.
The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply.
For Diploma Engineering (3 yrs):
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates have to complete their 10th/SSC examination from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates pass the above examination with Mathematics & science subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to score minimum 35% marks (33% marks for SC/ST/KM category) in the above examination.
For Lateral Entry in Diploma Engineering:
- Qualifying Marks: Pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates to qualify the above examination with PCM subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure minimum 35% marks in the above examination.
Exam Pattern for DET (LE)
The exam pattern of lateral entry course is given here:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized through offline mode (pen-paper mode).
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English & Hindi language both.
- Type of Question: The questions will be objective types.
- No. of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 1 hour 40 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: For correct response, one mark will be awarded to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: No mark will be deducted for incorrect response.
Haryana DET (LE) Syllabus
The syllabus will be comprised of class 10th chapters & topics of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) & Haryana Board. The syllabus will be asked from the English, Mathematics, Science & Aptitude and General Awareness Test subjects.
Haryana DET (LE) Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download the Haryana DET (LE) Admit Card 2019 for LE from the 3rd week of May 2019. The Haryana Polytechnic 2019 admit card will be available through online mode. No other mode will be applicable to get the admit card. Without a valid admit card, candidates will not be permitted to enter in the exam center.
Haryana Polytechnic (LE) Result
The conducting authority will publish the result through online mode. Haryana DET (LE) Result 2019 will be released on the 4th week of June 2019. For LE, the result will be declared in the last week of May 2019. The authority will not send a Haryana Polytechnic Rank Card to any candidates by post. Candidates will be called for the counselling on the basis of the merit list. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the qualifying examination.
Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2019
The counselling procedure will be started after the declaration of the result. Haryana DET Counselling 2019 will be held through online mode. Candidates have to register for the counselling & pay the counselling fee. During the counselling, candidates have to fill course choices & colleges as per their preference. The counselling fee is Rs. 500. The counselling will be conducted in two rounds. On the basis of inter-se-merit & filled choices, the seat will be allotted to the candidates.
After getting a seat, candidates have to report to the allotted Institution to confirm their seat. Candidates must bring their original documents at the time of admission. In case, candidate unable to report to the allotted college within a given time period, their seat will be cancelled.
Documents Required at the time of Admission:
- High School & Intermediate Mark Sheets
- High School & Intermediate Passing Certificate
- Haryana Polytechnic Rank Card 2019
- Haryana Polytechnic Admit Card (LE) 2019
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Residence Certificate