gstin search, search gstin number by company name. GSTIN or Goods and Services Tax Identification Number is a unique 15-digit number, which has replaced the Tax Identification Number (TIN). What is GSTIN and How to Verify?. Understand the structure of your unique GST Number i.e, GSTIN or GST Identification Number and know how to apply for GSTIN to access the Government Portal. The GST, a 100% online module has the remedy and GST number verification is just a few taps on your smartphone and you’re fed with the details within few second.
Here is a format of the GSTIN:
- The first two digits represent the state code as per Indian Census 2011. Every state has a unique code. For instance,
- State code of Karnataka is 29
- State code of Delhi is 07
- The next ten digits will be the PAN number of the taxpayer
- The thirteenth digit will be assigned based on the number of registration within a state
- The fourteenth digit will be Z by default
- The last digit will be for check code. It may be an alphabet or a number.
search gst number
|Name of Service||Link|
|GST Search||Click Here|
|Check GST ARN Status||Click here|
|Check GST Provisional ID Status||Click Here|
|Search Tax Payer by GST Number||Click Here|
|Track GST Payment Status||Click Here|
- Click here to Check GST ARN Status
- Click Here to Check GST Provisional ID Status
- Search Tax Payer by GSTIN Number, UIN Number or Search GST Number
Structure of GSTIN
Each taxpayer is assigned a state-wise PAN-based 15-digit Goods and Services Taxpayer Identification Number (GSTIN).
GST Verification Online Verify GSTIN/UIN Number India, Just type your GSTIN/