eWay Bill Frequently Asked Questions. eWay bill will be generated when there is a movement of goods in a vehicle/ conveyance of value more than Rs. 50,000 (either each Invoice or in (aggregate of all Invoices in a vehicle/ Conveyance).
eWay Bill Frequently Asked Questions
On EWay bill generation
- Now multi-vehicle updation is possible for the e-way bill. Know more
- In case of 'Bill To' & 'Ship to', now consignor (seller) or consignee (buyer) either of them can generate Eway bill
1. What is the responsibility and liability for the transporter in E-Way bill system?Transporters carrying goods by road, air, rail, etc. also need to generate e-Way Bill if the supplier has not generated an e-Way Bill due to any reason.
3. How is the criteria of “Value of Consignment of Goods” applied?“Value of consignment of Goods” is interpreted as follows:
- Invoice Value* exceeds Rs. 50,000 OR
- If a vehicle carries goods against multiple Invoices, then where the aggregate Invoice value* exceed Rs. 50,000