CS Foundation Registration Dec 2018 . CS Foundation Online Registration Procedure, Online Registration Process for CS Foundation Program, Procedure for CS Foundation Online Registration with all details. we are Providing Full Guide For CS Foundation Online Registration. CS Foundation Program Registration process. We also Provide List of Documents Required For Online CS Registration of CS Foundation Program You Can Also See Full Online Registration Process For CS Foundation Prgramme. Find Process For Supply of Study Material and Process of downloading registration letter / e-Identity card through online Services. Now you can scroll down below n check more details regarding “CS Foundation Registration – Online Registration Procedure”
CS Foundation Registration
CS Foundation Programme which is of eight months duration can be pursued by 10+2 pass or equivalent students of Arts, Science or Commerce stream (Excluding Fine Arts)
Eligibility for Admission in C.S. Foundation Programme
Candidates who have passed Senior Secondary (10+2 or equivalent) examination of a Board/University constituted by law in India or any examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto can join the course. There is no minimum pass percentage and students who have passed the Senior Secondary (10+2) exam
Provisional admission in Foundation Programme, however, is allowed to candidates at any time after they have appeared or enrolled for appearing in the final of Senior Secondary examination (10+2 pass or equivalent), subject to the condition that such provisional admission would be valid for not more than 6 months from the date of admission within which time the student should furnish proof of having passed the Senior Secondary (10+2 pass or equivalent) examination.
CS Foundation Registration Last Date for Dec 2018 Exams
Acceptance of Applications for Admission to Foundation Programme ( for appearing in Dec 2018 Examination) Last Date – 31.03.2018
|Last Date for CS Foundation Registration for Dec 2018||31.03.2018|
|Last Date for CS Foundation Registration for June 2019||30.09.2018|
CS Foundation Registration Fees
CONCESSION IN FEE
1. Students belonging to SC/ST Category are required to pay only 50% of the Registration Fee and Examination Fee as applicable to the students under General Category.
2. Students belonging to Physically Handicapped Category as defined underPersons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act as amended from time to time are required to pay Registration Fee and Examination Fee at concessional rates only as per details given below – Only Registration Fee will be charged (At present, Registration Fee is Rs. 1,500/-)
Concession in Fee for Widows and Wards of Martyrs of Military and Para-Military Forces
The widows and wards of Martyrs of the Military and Para-Military Forces are eligible for concession in fee on furnishing the requisite certificate / identity card issued by the concerned Government Departments as per details given below:-
|All fee payable at the time of Registration to Foundation Programme, Executive Programme& Professional Programme Stages||50% of the fee applicable to general category students|
Documents Required for CS Foundation Registration
(Please note that before proceeding for online registration, you need to have the soft copy of the following documents for uploading the same on the website at your respective account to get the online registration process completed)
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- DOB Certificate (10th Pass Certificate)
- Roll Number (if appearing in 10+2)
- 12th Passing certificate/Mark sheet
- Category Certificate (if belonging to SC/ST OR Physically Handicapped Category)
Please ensure that the documents are only in the following formats otherwise you will not be able to upload the documents
- File format is jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp
- File sizes of documents does not exceed 5 MB
- Size of Student Photo is between 20KB – 50KB
- Size of Student Signature is between 10KB – 20KB
Must Read – CS Foundation Admit Card
CS Foundation Online registration Procedure
- Step 1: In order to Register for “Foundation Programme”, type www.icsi.edu in any recommended browser (IE 9, Mozilla 38.0 & above, Chrome 39.0), then click on “Online Services”
- Step 2: Now, click on link “Foundation/Executive Registration” as per below screen.
- Step 3: Fill Basic Detail – 1. Select “New Registration” for first time user. 2. In case, you have already filled this application however payment is pending, then select “Incomplete Registration”
- Step 4: Unique Id Generation; please note it and use in case of unsuccessful payment to pay again
- Step 5: Fill Qualification Detail
- Step 6: Fee Detail & Source of Information
- Step 7: Upload Mandatory Documents
- Step 8: Preview Application Click on “Confirm Application” button after previewing
- Step 9: Please Select Payment Mode and Make payment
- Step 10: Now Transaction Id Generation. Note transaction Id for future reference.
On Successful Payment, You will be registered in Foundation Programme and same will be intimated through email/sms on registered email id/mobile number.
How to Download CS Foundation ID Card or Registration Letter
Step 1: In order to Register for “Foundation Programme”, type www.icsi.edu in any recommended browser (IE 9, Mozilla 38.0 & above, Chrome 39.0), then click on “Online Services”.
Step 2: Now, click on link “New Foundation Student Login (Registered from 15th June 2016)” as per below screen.
Step 3: Below Screen will appear; Use your Foundation Registration Number as “User Name”; Use password as received at the time of registration (for first time login).
Step 4: After log in , Student can download his/her own ID Card & Registration letter. Click as shown in below image:
CS Foundation Study Material
Check Study Material Dispatch Status (Only for “Approved” application status)
Step 1: Log into application with valid credentials as discussed in above process
Step 2: Follow steps as shown below in image:
Step 3: Student can view dispatched parcel detail as in highlighted area:
Step 4: In case student faces any problem regarding study material, he/she can raise complaint by clicking on “Complaint” button after making selection from grid
Note : Pop window of web browser should be enabled.
Subject for CS Foundation [4 papers]
- Business Environment & Entrepreneurship
- Business Management, Ethics and Communication
- Business Economics
- Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing
Qualifying Marks or Passing Criteria for CS Foundation
Qualifying Marks A candidate is declared to have passed the Foundation / Executive / Professional examination, if he/she secures at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all subjects.
- Qualifying Marks Passing Criteria for CS Examination
- CS Foundation Question Papers
- CS Various Cut off Dates
- CS Verification of Marks
- CS Inspection of Answer Books
- ICSI Online Exam Form
- How to Become Company Secretary
- CS Executive Registration