CMA Foundation, CMA Inter, CMA Final New Syllabus 2016: The Institute of Cost Accountants of India would be the preferred source of resources and professionals for the financial leadership of enterprises globally.
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “
CMA Foundation, CMA Inter, CMA Final New Syllabus 2016
As mentioned in the beginning, the Cost Accountants are most sought in the business world. There services are deemed vital in investment planning, profit planning, project management and overall managerial decision making process. Many members of the Institute are occupying the top positions in the organizations, as Chairman & Managing Director, Managing Director, Finance Director, Financial Controller, Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Cost Controller, Marketing Manager and Chief Internal Auditor etc.
What are the objectives of Syllabus 2016?
Syllabus 2016 is designed to nurture young business leaders of tomorrow who can convert the dream of ‘MAKE IN INDIA’ into reality by taking strategic management decisions effectively in both the National and International arena. The syllabus 2016 is based on International Standards set by IFAC (International Federation of Accountants) and IAESB (International Accounting Education Standards Board) and Initial Professional Development – Professional Skills (Revised) through IEG (International Educational Guidelines):
- To create awareness and promote cost & management accounting education.
- To achieve six skill sets – knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation.
- Based on four knowledge pillars – management, strategy, regulatory function and financial reporting.
- To inculcate skills for employability.
- Increased emphasis on Accounting, Analysis, Reporting & Control, Strategy, Performance Measurement, Analysis, Reporting, Corporate & Allied Laws, Taxation, Ethics and Governance.
- To extend all possible professional expertise to ensure transparency and governance as desired by the government.
Applicability of New Course (Syllabus 2016)
Introducing Syllabus 2016 with effect from 1st August 2016. As per ICMAI Syllabus 2016 is applicable from 01/08/2016 and First examination under syllabus 2016 shall take place in June 2017 attempt
For any clarification please communicate with us. firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
CMA Foundation New Syllabus 2016
|P1||Fundamentals of Economics & Management|
|P2||Fundamentals of Accounting|
|P3||Fundamentals of Laws and Ethics|
|P4||Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics|
|Foundation Course Examination: On-line MCQ Mode.|
|Foundation Examinations – Four (4) times in a year in every three (3) months.|
CMA Intermediate New Syllabus 2016
The Intermediate Course consists of two Groups comprising of the following papers :
Group – I
- Paper 5 Financial Accounting
- Paper 6 Laws & Ethics
- Paper 7 Direct Taxation
- Paper 8 Cost Accounting
Group – II
- Paper 9 Operations Management & Strategic Management
- Paper 10 Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management
- Paper 11 Indirect Taxation
- Paper 12 Company Accounts & Audit
CMA Final New Syllabus 2016
The Final Course consists of two Groups comprising of the following papers :
Group – III
- Paper 13 Corporate Laws & Compliance
- Paper 14 Strategic Financial Management
- Paper 15 Strategic Cost Management-Decision Making
- Paper 16 Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
- Paper 17 Corporate Financial Reporting
- Paper 18 Indirect Tax Laws & Practice
- Paper 19 Cost & Management Audit
- Paper 20 Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation.
What are the training required to be undertaken by the students pursuing CMA course ?
Ans. The students are required to undergo the following training:
- 3 days “Communication and Soft Skills” for Intermediate students
- Compulsory Computer Training for Intermediate students for 100 hours
- 7 days “Industry Oriented Training Programme” after enrolling for Final course.
- 15 days Modular Training after passing Final course and before campus.
- Practical training, as provided in regulations.
What is Compulsory Computer Training Programme ?
Ans. 100 hours of Computer Training is required for appearing in both or remaining group of Intermediate course.
Exemption from Computer Training :
- A student having passed Bachelor of Engineering or Post Graduation in Computer Science or Computer Application or MBA (Systems) or PGDCA or MCA from Indian Institute of Management or a recognized University or an Institute recognized by All India Council for Technical Education or Department of Information Technology [formerly Department of Electronics (DOE)], Government of India, ‘A’ level Certificate Course of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (formerly DOEACC) may be exempted from Compulsory Computer Training.
- Students/Members of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) having completed the required IT training of ICSI would be exempted from under going the prescribed hours of computer training of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India subject to production of evidence of completion of training from ICSI.
- CIMA/ACCA members are also eligible for exemption from Computer Training.
What is the last date for Completion of Computer Training ?
Ans. A student appearing for the remaining group/both groups of the Intermediate Examination has to complete Computer Training before filling up the form for Intermediate Examination.
What is Communication and Soft skill Training?
3 days Communication and soft skill Training is required for appearing in both or remaining group of Intermediate course.
What is standard of cma pass Criteria?
A candidate shall be declared to have passed in a group of an examination if he secures minimum 40% marks in each paper of the group and an aggregate of 50% of total marks of nonexempted papers of that group.
What is Postal Coaching System of ICAI ?
A student desirous of undergoing Postal Coaching in intermediate is required to answer online /offline Test in Student Section of website. A Foundation/Final student has to complete the Postal Coaching by answering the test papers as uploaded in student section of website www.icmai.in and send them to regional office.
What is DE NOVO Registration ?
A student whose registration has been cancelled on account of his/her failure to complete the Intermediate and Final examinations within a period of 7 (Seven) years from the date of his/her registration may, if he or she desires, apply for DE NOVO Registration online under Value Added Services in student section of website. DE NOVO Registration is normally granted once only. The second time DE NOVO Registration may be granted if the student has passed at least one Group or earned exemption in at least two subjects.
When is one eligible for Membership of ICAI ?
After passing of Final course and completion of Modular Training & Practical Training as provided under the regulations.
Does the ICMAI offer awards to the meritorious student?
The Institute awards Prizes to students with outstanding results. Certificate of Merit is given to students passing Intermediate/Final Examination taking all subjects together (ie. without any exemption) at one sitting.
CMA website does not have details regarding module wise exams. Can you please provide the detail information
I am working in private sector, can I attend only one module at a given point of time.
Do I need to re-register for conversion of syllabus 2012 to syllabus 2016 ?. Is there any fees needs to be paid to convert ?
Is there is any fees to convert from syallubus 2012 to 2016.
Sir,can you please tell me, in govt.sector where and for which job cma /icwai required
I want to switch over from syllabus 2012 to syllabus 2016- what is the procedure
I want to know the details about new registration. how can I change my old syllabus 2012registration to new syllabus 2016 registration please tell me the procedure.
sir when can i receive study materia of cma syllabus 2016 for intermediate group2l and from where can i receive ….please tell
Hello sir ,I have clear my intermediate grp 1 .after new syllabus applied 2016 .is my clearance is eligible if I’m not clear 2 nd GRP in December 2016
Good evening sir i want to cont..my exam in the coming new syllabus 2016 so give me your suggestion how to revealed my previous 2008 re-gestation number ! DUE TO KIDNEY PROBLEM I LOST THIS PAST TIME BUT RIGHT KNOW I AM OK PLEASE HELP ME “THANK U”
i have applied for dec 2016 foundation exam… so whether it would be conducted on syllabus 2012 or on syllabus 2016?
Syllabus 2016 is not applicable for December 2016 exams. as per ICMAI First examination under syllabus 2016 shall take place in June 2017 attempt.
hello sir ……can I attend only two module at one time ?
Hello sir……iam confused can you please tell me when CMA foundation exam occurs
Hi Please Check https://caknowledge.com///cwa-foundation-exam-time-table/
My name is salman
I need help u
I win cpt and cma foundation…. how to prepare in both cma inter and ipcc… plz help me
I have one more doubt. As per 2016 syllabus, can attend one module at atime?
How can i change over 2012 syllabus to 2016.
Can I attend only one module at one time ?
As per ICMAI Syllabus 2016 is applicable from 01/08/2016 and First examination under syllabus 2016 shall take place in June 2017 attempt so currently no procedure available for Conversion from syllabus 2012 to Syllabus 2016, Please study as per old syllabus.
sir please tell me the exact date when i can buy study material for syllabus 2016 for june 2017 for cma inter group 2
Can you please help me know whether AFM (Final Group -III) paper have sums on Merger & Acquisition??
Hi Raju Sir,
CMA website does not have details regarding module wise exams. Can you please provide the notification name and number.
I am a working professional, can I attend only one module at a given point of time.
Please tell us for which stage we provide details? Foundation, Final or Inter
For June 2016 foundation exam will be in descriptive mode under 2012syllabus. Right. Again under 2016 syllabus from Dec 2017 onwards whether i will be in MCQ model? Pl clarify?
Sir for students appearing for june 2016 cma foundation exam is it going to be in descriptive pattern as it used to be earlier ? And how is it going to be conducted ? On 4 different dates and how? Please explain me
Please check following article https://caknowledge.com///cma-foundation-new-syllabus-2016/
It is very useful
Sir under new syllabus 2016 module v & vi are considered as group 3 & 4
N thnx 4.dis information
My question is that gst bill will be apply in decm2016 ,sylbs2012 or not ?
Currently GST bill is not passed so we are not able to anything for Dec 2016 Exams, Please wait for few days we will updated you if GST is applicable for Dec 2016 Exams.
I am very thankful to u about giving the information
Pl. read my surname as Mukherjee . Sorry for typing error.
Pl.do not distort the Professional Designation of the CMAs as Cost Management Accountant which is Cost & Management Accountant. Cost & Management Accountant implies Accountant who manages cost and Accountant who guides the Management in the decision making domain.
Thanks CMA Dr. D. Mukherjee
for Your Valuable Information
I am interested in CMA plz guide me
Please check following article https://caknowledge.com///how-to-become-cost-management-accountant-cma/
it’s very useful information