CMA Inter Result Dec 2021: The Institute of Cost Accountants of India is declared CMA Results Dec 2021 on today 19/02/2022 (19th February 2022). All the candidates who applied for the CMA Inter exam can check there, As per ICMAI Official Information Tentative date of publication of results for Intermediate and Final Examination of December 2021 term will be on or before 19/02/2022.
Candidates of CMA Inter December 2021 session are able to access their ICMAI result December 2021 via online mode. They are required to enter their registration number/ roll number/ PIN to view their result of CMA Inter 2022. ICAI has also made facilities to add to the candidates’ convenience by sending them their result of CMA Intermediate 2022 via text and email.
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) Conducted CMA Inter Exam Every Year in the month of June and in the month of December. we also provide result updates for CMA Final Result Dec 2021 Exams in our another article. Candidates can also CMA Result Dec 2021, Pass Percentage, Topper & Merit List.
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “
CMA Inter Result Dec 2021 (Declared)
CMA Inter Official Result Update 2022: The Institute of Cost Accountants of India is declared results of the CMA Inter Examination held in December 2021 on today 19/02/2022 (19th February 2022), Please check the Result From the Below Live Links along with the toppers list and pass percentage.
examicmai.org link 1st
Wish you all the best and hope to hear good news for your results
CMA Inter Exam Details and CMA Result Updates
Every Year ICMAI Conduct CMA Inter Exams in the month of June and in the month of Dec, Recently CMA Inter December 2021 Exams are completed and as per our past analysis, CMA Results Dec 2021 will be declared on Early Feb 2022. Check more details from CMA Inter below table…
|Particulars||Details of Exam|
|Name of Exam||CMA Inter|
|Conducted by||The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI)|
|CMA Inter Exam Date||Click here|
|Exact CMA Result Date||19th February 2022|
|No of Students Appeared||Updated after Result declaration|
|Next CMA Inter Attempt||June 2022|
|Pass Percentage||Click Here to Check|
|Toppers List||Click Here to Check|
|CMA Inter Registration||Click Here to check Full Process|
|CMA Inter Question Papers||Click Here|
|CMA Inter Suggested Answers||Click Here|
Steps to Check CMA Inter Result Dec 2021
- Step 1 – Visit on ICMAI Official Website by using the following link http://icmai.in/
- Step 2 – After visit on ICMAI Official Website, please click on the “Students” Menu
- Step 3 – Now you may reach at ICMAI official Students Section, you may directly reach at this page by using the following link http://icmai.in/studentswebsite/
- Step 4 – Now please click on the “Examination” Menu and then click on the “Results” tab
- Step 5 – Now you may See various results on this page. ICMAI Declared CMA Inter Result on following websites http://www.examicai.in and http://examicmai.org/emsweb/
- Step 6 – After visit on above websites, please click on “Check your result online”
- Step 7 – Now Result Page is open and please Enter your Registration No and click on “Display Result”
- Step 8 – Now your CMA Inter Result appears on your computer or mobile screen, please take printout of your result or save on your local computer for future reference.
- Registration Number should be entered in 11 digit format e.g. “00000000000”
- * Mandatory Field
- How to Pass CMA Exams Preparation
- Self Evaluation After Examination for CMA
- CMA DT & IDT Amendments
- CMA Final Question Papers
- CMA Pass Percentage
- CMA Time Table
How to Pass CMA Exams
Dear Friends, Here we also Provide a Special Article on How to Pass CWA/CMA Exams. In this article, you can find complete details for How to Prepare CMA Exams and How to Pass CMA Exams. Click here to the below link to read the full article.
CMA Inter Registration Procedure
For CMA Inter course at least 4 months prior to the month of Examination shall be eligible to appear in the Inter Examination.