(Merged) CMA Time Table December 2020 for CMA Inter & CMA Final
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) release CMA time table for September 2020 exams. ICMAI Release CMA Intermediate & CMA Final Time Table for December 2020 Exams for new syllabus 2016. Here you may download cma intermediate time table Dec 2020 & cma final time table December 2020. All the candidates who applied for CMA Exams 2020 can check what is the last date for CMA Exam form December 2020, How much Exam form Fees etc.
The Institute of Cost Management Accountants of India (ICMAI) is the authority which conducts examinations of CMA Exam every year in the month of June and December. This year, the examination of CMA will be started from December, 2020
CMA June 2020 Exam Merged with Dec 2020 Attempt
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India announces the merging of Dec 2020 Intermediate and Final Examinations with December, 2020.
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India has decided to cancel the rescheduled Intermediate and Final Examination of Dec 2020 session to be held from 1st – 10th September, 2020 due to pandemic Novel Corona Virus (COVID- 19) to ensure the interest of all the stakeholders and in particular the Candidates and merge the Dec 2020 examination with December, 2020 examinations, with due carryover of all relevant benefits already available to students including fee payment and subject wise exemption for the Intermediate and Final Examinations to be held in December, 2020.
The Intermediate and Final Examinations for the Dec 2020 session which have been merged with the December, 2020 Examinations and the Intermediate and Final Examinations’ time table and programme details will be released separately on Institute’s website.
Examination form already submitted by the Candidates for the Intermediate and Final Examinations, Dec 2020 session will remain same for the Intermediate and Final Examinations to be held in December, 2020. Candidates need not apply again.
Candidates who have submitted examination form for the Intermediate and Final Examinations, Dec 2020 session are allowed to add their Group with payment of differential examination fee for appearing in the Intermediate and Final Examinations to be held in December, 2020.
The Candidates who have not enrolled for the Intermediate and Final Examinations, Dec 2020 session may enrol afresh by submitting online examination form for December, 2020 term of examination.
CMA Final & CMA Inter Time Table December 2020 for Syllabus 2016
CMA Dec 2020 Exam Dates are Updated soon
|Day, Date & Time||Intermediate (2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.)||Final (2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M)|
|Financial Accounting||Corporate Laws and Compliance|
|Operations Management & Strategic Management (P-09)||Corporate Financial Reporting|
|Laws & Ethics||Strategic Financial Management|
|Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management||Indirect Tax Laws & Practice|
|Direct Taxation||Strategic Cost Management – Decision Making|
|Indirect Taxation||Cost & Management Audit|
|Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation|
|Company Accounts & Audit||Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation|
All those students who are waiting for the timetable are informed that the ICMAI Exam Routine December 2020 will be released by the ICMAI. After written examination, students will get mark sheet & result which play an important role in higher education.
ICMAI Time Table December 2020 in Image Format
- Updated soon keep visit to this page regularly
CMA Exam Exam Form Fees December 2020
|Group (s)||Final Examination||Inter Examination|
|One Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 1400/-||Rs 1200/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
|Two Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 2800/-||Rs 2400/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
CMA Exam form Procedure and Important Rules
- 1. Application Forms for Intermediate and Final Examination has to be filled up through online only and fees will be accepted through online mode only (including Payfee Module of IDBI Bank). No Offline form and DD payment will be accepted for domestic candidate.
- 2. STUDENTS OPTING FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONGWITH THE FORM.
- 3. (a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking. (b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank.
- 4. Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms is (Updated Soon).
- 5. The provisions of direct tax laws and indirect tax laws, as amended by the Finance Act, 2019, including notifications and circulars issued up to 30th November, 2019, are applicable for Dec 2020 term of examination for the Subjects Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation (Intermediate), Direct Tax laws and International Taxation and Indirect Tax laws & Practice (Final) under Syllabus 2016. The relevant assessment year is 2020-21. For statutory updates and amendments please refer to: https://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
- 6. Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Rules, 2014 as amended till 30th November, 2019 is applicable for Dec 2020 examination for Paper 12- Company Accounts and Audit (Intermediate) and Paper 19 – Cost and Management Audit (Final) under Syllabus 2016. For updates and amendments please refer to the link: https://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
- 7. The provisions of the Companies Act 2013 are applicable for Paper 6 – Laws and Ethics (Intermediate) and Paper 13 – Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 to the extent notified by the Government up to 30th November, 2019 for Dec 2020 term of examination. Additionally, for applicability of ICDR, 2018 for Paper-13 – Corporate Laws & Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 refer to relevant circular in website for Dec 2020 term examination by following link: https://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
- 8. For Applicability of IND AS and AS for Paper 5 – Financial Accounting, Paper 12 – Company Accounts and Audit (Intermediate) and Paper 17 – Corporate Financial Reporting (Final) refer to relevant circulars and notifications in website for Dec 2020 term examination in the given link: https://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
- 9. Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 2013 is being included in Paper 6-Laws and Ethics (Intermediate) and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 is being included in Paper 13 – Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 for Dec 2020 term of examination. Please refer to the link: https://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
- Probable date of publication of result: Inter & Final – Updated Soon.
* For any examination related query, please contact [email protected]
You May Also Like