The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) releases the CMA time table for January 2021 exams. ICMAI Release CMA Intermediate & CMA Final Time Table for January 2021 Exams for new syllabus 2016. Here you may download CMA intermediate time table Jan 2021 & CMA final time table January 2021. All the candidates who applied for CMA Exams 2020 can check what is the last date for CMA Exam form January 2021, How much Exam form Fees etc.
The Institute of Cost Management Accountants of India (ICMAI) is the authority which conducts examinations of CMA Exam every year in the month of June and December. This year, the examination of CMA will be started from January 2021
Official Notification for CMA Time Table
Sub: Postponement of Online Inter and Final Examinations for December, 2020 Term
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI Also know as ICMAI) has decided to postpone the examinations for December 2020 term due to unavoidable circumstances. The online Intermediate and Final Examinations that were scheduled from 10th – 17th December 2020 will now be held from 3rd – 10th January 2021. Official Notification
CMA Final & CMA Inter Time Table January 2021 for Syllabus 2016
|Day & Date||CMA INTERMEDIATE (Time: 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.)||CMA FINAL (Time: 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.)|
|Sunday, 3rd January, 2021||Financial Accounting (P-05)||Corporate Laws & Compliance (P-13)|
|Monday, 4th January, 2021||Operations Management & Strategic Management (P-09)||Corporate Financial Reporting (P-17)|
|Tuesday, 5th January, 2021||Laws & Ethics (P-06)||Strategic Financial Management (P-14)|
|Wednesday, 6th January, 2021||Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management (P-10)||Indirect Tax Laws & Practice (P-18)|
|Thursday, 7th January, 2021||Direct Taxation (P-07)||Strategic Cost Management – Decision Making (P-15)|
|Friday, 8th January, 2021||Indirect Taxation (P-11)||Cost & Management Audit (P-19)|
|Saturday, 9th January, 2021||Cost Accounting (P-08)||Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation (P-16)|
|Sunday, 10th January, 2021||Company Accounts & Audit (P-12)||Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation (P-20)|
All those students who are waiting for the timetable are informed that the ICMAI Exam Routine January 2021 will be released by the ICMAI. After a written examination, students will get a mark sheet & results which play an important role in higher education.
CMA Time Table January 2021 in Image Format
Important Information for January 2021 Exam form
To ensure the interest of all the stakeholders and in particular the Candidates, due to Pandemic Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19) the Institute would hold the exams with the following options:
- Option -1 Center based online mode
- Option -2 Home based online mode
- Option-3 Opt-Out
- Question Papers will contain both MCQ and Descriptive type questions to judge the subject knowledge and analytical skill of the students.
- Relevant notifications, Instructions, Login credentials, and URL link will be given in due course.
- The provisions of Direct Tax Laws and Indirect Tax Laws, as amended by the Finance Act, 2019, including notifications and circulars issued up to 31st May 2020, are applicable for the December 2020 term of examination for
- the Subjects Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation (Intermediate), Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation and Indirect Tax Laws & Practice (Final) under Syllabus 2016. The relevant assessment year is 2020-21. For
- statutory updates and amendments please refer to https://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
- Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Rules, 2014 as amended till 31st May 2020 is applicable for December 2020 examination for Paper 12- Company Accounts and Audit (Intermediate) and Paper 19 – Cost and
- Management Audit (Final) under Syllabus 2016. For updates and amendments please refer to the link: https://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
- The provisions of the Companies Act 2013 are applicable for Paper 6 – Laws and Ethics (Intermediate) and Paper 13 – Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 to the extent notified by the Government
- up to 31st May 2020 are applicable for December 2020 term of examination. Additionally, for applicability of ICDR, 2018 for Paper-13 – Corporate Laws & Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 refer to relevant circular
- in website for December 2020 term examination by following link: https://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
- For Applicability of IND AS and AS for Paper 5 – Financial Accounting, Paper 12 – Company Accounts and Audit (Intermediate), and Paper 17 – Corporate Financial Reporting (Final) refer to relevant circulars and
- notifications on the website for the December 2020 term examination in the given link: https://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
- Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 2013 is being included in Paper 6-Laws and Ethics (Intermediate) and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 is being included in Paper 13 – Corporate Laws and
- Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 for December 2020 term of examination. Please refer to the link: https://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
- A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in the examination will only be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Probable date of publication of result: To be announced in due course.
- For any examination related query, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CMA Exam Exam Form Fees January 2021
|Group (s)||Final Examination||Inter Examination|
|One Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 1400/-||Rs 1200/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
|Two Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 2800/-||Rs 2400/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
CMA Exam form Procedure and Important Rules
- 1. Application Forms for Intermediate and Final Examination has to be filled up through online only and fees will be accepted through online mode only (including Payfee Module of IDBI Bank). No Offline form and DD payment will be accepted for domestic candidate.
- 2. STUDENTS OPTING FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONGWITH THE FORM.
- 3. (a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
- 3. (b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank.
- 4. Examination form already submitted by the students for the Intermediate and Final Examinations, June, 2020 session will remain same for the Intermediate and Final Examinations to be held in December, 2020. Students need not apply again.
- 5. Students who have submitted examination form for the Intermediate and Final Examinations, June, 2020 session are allowed to add their Group with payment of differential examination fee for appearing in the Intermediate and Final Examinations to be held in December, 2020.
* For any examination related query, please contact email@example.com
You May Also Like