CMA Time Table June 2019 for Inter & Final & Exam Fees, Exam Form
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) release CMA time table for June 2019 exams. ICMAI Release CMA Intermediate & CMA Final Time Table for June 2019 Exams for new syllabus 2016. Here you may download cma intermediate time table June 2019 & cma final time table June 2019. In this article you may also find complete details for CMA Exam form June 2019 i.e what is the last date for CMA Exam form June 2019, Exam form Fees etc. Now check more details for CMA Final Time Table for Syllabus 2016 and CMA Time Table for Syllabus 2012 from below.
Find all details for CMA Result June 2019 in our website like CMA Pass Percentage, CMA Provisional Merit List, CMA Toppers list etc. And You also Find How to pass CMA Exams full procedure and Guide. Now you can Scroll Down Below and Check CWA, CMA Time Table June 2019, Exam Fee, Admit Card
- CMA Foundation Time Table
- CMA Result
- How to Pass CMA Exams
- List of CMA Training Firms in Delhi
- CMA Foundation Result
- CMA Final and Inter Admit Card
CMA Time Table June 2019 for Inter & Final
CMA Final & CMA Inter Time Table June 2019 for Syllabus 2016
|Day, Date & Time||Intermediate (2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.)||Final (2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M)|
|Tuesday, 11th June 2019||Financial Accounting||Corporate Laws and Compliance|
|Wednesday, 12th June 2019||Operations Management & Strategic Management (P-09)||Corporate Financial Reporting|
|Thursday, 13th June 2019||Laws & Ethics||Strategic Financial Management|
|Friday, 14th June 2019||Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management||Indirect Tax Laws & Practice|
|Saturday, 15th June 2019||Direct Taxation||Strategic Cost Management – Decision Making|
|Sunday, 16th June 2019||Indirect Taxation||Cost & Management Audit|
|Monday, 17th June 2019||Cost Accounting||Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation|
|Tuesday, 18th June 2019||Company Accounts & Audit||Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation|
In this article you may check CWA, CMA Time Table June 2019, Exam Fee, Admit Card, CMA Final Exam Time Table June 2019, CMA Inter-June 2019 Exam Time Table. CMA June 2019. CMA Final and Inter exams are started on 11th June 2019 and Last exam is held on 18th June 2019. www.icmai.in issued CWA Time table for June 2019 exams for CMA Final and CMA Intermediate. We also provide CMA Foundation Time Table June 2019. We are providing CMA Time Table, Exam Date Sheet with full procedure and Fees for CMA Final and Intermediate Exam June 2019.
ICMAI Time Table June 2019 in Image Format
CMA Exam Exam Form Fees June 2019
|Group (s)||Final Examination||Inter Examination|
|One Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 1400/-||Rs 1200/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
|Two Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 2800/-||Rs 2400/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
CMA Exam form Procedure and Important Rules
- 1. Application Forms for Intermediate and Final Examination has to be filled up through online only and fees will be accepted through online mode only (including Pay fee Module of IDBI Bank). No Offline form and DD payment will be accepted for domestic candidate.
- 2. STUDENTS OPTING FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONG WITH THE FORM.
- 3. (a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking. (b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank.
- Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms is 10th April, 2019
- 5. The provisions of direct tax laws and indirect tax laws, as amended by the Finance Act, 2018, including notifications and circulars issued up to 30th November, 2018, are applicable for June, 2019 term of examination for the Subjects Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation (Intermediate) , Direct Tax laws and International Taxation and Indirect Tax laws & Practice (Final) under Syllabus 2016. The relevant assessment year is 2019-20. For statutory updates and amendments please refer to http://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
- 6. Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Rules, 2014 as amended till 30th November, 2018 is applicable for June, 2019 examination for Paper 12- Company Accounts and Audit (Intermediate) and Paper 19-Cost and Management Audit (Final) under Syllabus 2016.
- 7. The provisions of the Companies Act 2013 are applicable for Paper 6- Laws and Ethics (Intermediate) and Paper 13- Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 to the extent notified by the Government up to 30 th November, 2018 for June, 2019 term of examination
- 8. For Applicability of IND_AS and amended AS for paper 5 –Financial Accounting and Paper 12-Company Accounts and Audit (Intermediate) and Paper 17-Corporate Financial Reporting (Final) refer to relevant circular in website for June, 2019 term examination. Please refer to http://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
- 9. Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 2013 is being included in Paper 6- Laws and Ethics(Intermediate) and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 is being included in Paper 13- Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 for June 2019 term of examination. For clarification visit our website www.icmai.in
- 10. Examination Centres: Adipur-Kachchh (Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Duliajan (Assam), Durgapur, Ernakulam,Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Guntur, Guwahati, Haridwar, Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottakkal (Malappuram), Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur,Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
- 11. A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination will only be allowed to appear for examination.
- 12. Probable date of publication of result: Inter & Final – 23 rd August, 2019.
* For any examination related query, please contact [email protected]
You May Also Like