The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) releases the CMA Time Table for December 2021 exams (June 2021 Attempt and December 2021 attempt are merged). ICMAI Release CMA Intermediate & CMA Final Time Table for Dec 2021 Exams for new syllabus 2016. Here you may download CMA intermediate Time Table December 2021 & CMA final Time Table December 2021. All the candidates who applied for CMA Exams 2021 can check what is the last date for the CMA Exam form Dec 2021, How Much Exam form Fees, etc.
CMA June 2021 and CMA Dec 2021 attempt Merged
Merging of Intermediate and Final Examination for June and December 2021 session
This is for information of all concerned that it has been decided to postpone the Intermediate and Final Examination of the Institute for June, 2021 session due to unavoidable circumstances. The Intermediate and Final Examination of Institute scheduled from 21st to 28th October 2021 stands postponed and the June, 2021 Examination stands merged with the Intermediate and Final Examination for December 2021 session, with due carryover of all relevant benefits already available to the students including fee payment and subject wise exemption.
Examination form already submitted by the candidates/students for the Intermediate and Final Examination for June, 2021 session will remain same for the Intermediate and Final Examination to be held in December, 2021. Candidates/students need not apply again.
Candidates/students who have submitted examination application form for the Intermediate and Final Examination for June, 2021 session are allowed to change their examination centre, group(s) by making online application and can add their additional group by payment of differential examination fee in Demand Draft along with their online submitted application form to be sent to the Examination Directorate within due date for appearing in the Intermediate and Final Examination to be held in December, 2021.
Candidates/students who have not applied for the Intermediate and Final Examination for June, 2021 session may apply afresh by submitting online examination application form for December, 2021 Examination.
CMA Time Table December 2021
The Institute of Cost Management Accountants of India (ICMAI) is the authority that conducts examinations of CMA Exam every year in the month of June and December. This year, the examination of CMA will be started from Dec 2021.
The examination notification and revised schedule of the examination dec 2021 in details is available now.
CMA Final & CMA Inter Time Table December 2021
|Day & Date||CMA INTERMEDIATE (Time: 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.)||CMA FINAL (Time: 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.)|
|Wednesday, 8th Dec 2021||Financial Accounting (P-05)||Corporate Laws & Compliance (P-13)|
|Thursday, 9th Dec 2021||Operations Management & Strategic Management (P-09)||Corporate Financial Reporting (P-17)|
|Friday, 10th Dec 2021||Laws & Ethics (P-06)||Strategic Financial Management (P-14)|
|Saturday, 11th Dec 2021||Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management (P-10)||Indirect Tax Laws & Practice (P-18)|
|Sunday, 12th Dec 2021||Direct Taxation (P-07)||Strategic Cost Management – Decision Making (P-15)|
|Monday, 13th Dec 2021||Indirect Taxation (P-11)||Cost & Management Audit (P-19)|
|Tuesday, 14th Dec 2021||Cost Accounting (P-08)||Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation (P-16)|
|Wednesday, 15th Dec 2021||Company Accounts & Audit (P-12)||Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation (P-20)|
All those students who are waiting for the timetable are informed that the ICMAI Exam Routine December 2021 will be released by the ICMAI. After a written examination, students will get a mark sheet & results which play an important role in higher education.
CMA Time Table Dec 2021 in Image Format
CMA Exam Exam Form Fees Dec 2021
|Group (s)||Final Examination||Inter Examination|
|One Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 1400/-||Rs 1200/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
|Two Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 2800/-||Rs 2400/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
CMA Exam form Procedure and Important Rules
- The mode of examination will be online-centre based.
- Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms is 8 th October, 2021.
- Students who have chosen for OPT-OUT for the Intermediate and Final Examinations, December, 2020 session will remain same for the Intermediate and Final Examinations to be held in December, 2021. Students need not to apply again.
- The provisions of Direct Tax Laws and Indirect Tax Laws, as amended by the Finance Act, 2020, including notifications and circulars issued up to 30th November, 2020, are applicable for June, 2021 term of examination for the Subjects Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation (Intermediate), Direct Tax laws and International Taxation and Indirect Tax Laws & Practice (Final) under Syllabus 2016. The relevant Assessment Year is 2021-22. For statutory updates and amendments please refer to: https://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
- Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Rules, 2014 as amended till 30th November, 2020 is applicable for June, 2021 examination for Paper 12- Company Accounts and Audit (Intermediate) and Paper 19 – Cost and Management Audit (Final) under Syllabus 2016. For updates and amendments please refer to the link: https://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
- The provisions of the Companies Act 2013 are applicable for Paper 6 – Laws and Ethics (Intermediate) and Paper 13 – Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 to the extent notified by the Government up to 30th November, 2020 are applicable for June, 2021 term of examination. Additionally, for applicability of ICDR, 2018 for Paper-13 – Corporate Laws & Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 refer to relevant circular in website for June, 2021 term examination by following link: https://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
- For Applicability of IND AS and AS for Paper 5 – Financial Accounting, Paper 12 – Company Accounts and Audit (Intermediate) and Paper 17 – Corporate Financial Reporting (Final) refer to relevant clarification and circular in website for June, 2021 term examination in the given links: https://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php and https://icmai.in/upload/Students/Circulars/Clarification-June-2021.pdf
- Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 2013 is being included in Paper 6-Laws and Ethics (Intermediate) and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 is being included in Paper 13 – Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 for June, 2021 term of examination. Please refer to the link: https://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
- Examination Centres: Adipur-Kachchh (Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bikaner (Rajasthan), Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Duliajan (Assam), Durgapur, Ernakulam, Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Guntur, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Haridwar, Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kota, Kottakkal (Malappuram), Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Tirupati, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair(Visakhapatnam) and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
- A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination will only be allowed to appear for examination.
- Probable date of publication of result: To be announced in due course
* For any examination related query, please contact email@example.com
You May Also Like
I have taken admission for CMA Inter examination in june 2015 and I received study matterial of syllabus 2012. that time we have some computer training on sunday, but i have attended few trainings after that i have not attended a single training. now i want to give an exam for both groups of intermediate syllabus 2012 in coming june and Dec 2017, can you please advise if those unattened training is going to affect my this exam or is it necessary to take that computer and soft skill training?
I enrolled on CMA-Intermediate during July’13. I have not attempt the exams till now. Now i want to attempt the CMA inter Exams. But now my registration became invalid. Now i have to renewal in 2012 syllabus for further 5 years. And I came to know that December 2017 is the last term to complete 2012 examination. In Case i wont clear that in the term December, 2017 exams. whether my registration will be cancelled or 2016 syllabus can be applicable for remaining 4 years.
I WANT TO ATTEND DEC TERM EXAMINATION FOR CMA INTER.
BUT ITS TOO LATE FOR EXAM REGISTRATION.
PLEASE ADVICE ME WHAT CAN I DO NOW!!!!!
I enrolled on CMA-Intermediate during July’16. I have received 2012 syllabus study materials. I planned to give exam on July’17. But I came to know that December 2016 is the last term to compelte 2012examination.
now it is extended u can give in yr 2017 syllabus 2012
I have completed CMA group I and now am under going computer training…my computer training model test will complete sep 25. is there any issue if i apply group II exam on coming dec 2016
pls revert me ASP
Plz forward the link of amendment for companies act 2013 which will be applicable for June 2016 intermediate exam
Plz tell me rank 1 marks of CMA inter Dec 2015
Hi Naveen Sharma Please check following link https://forum.caknowledge.com/threads/cma-inter-toppers-marksheets-dec-2015.169/
Please tell me when will come cma foundation admit card
How to get Admit card fro Foundation Dec.2015?
Exam date is 19 Dec.2045. . i wany to knw the process
Currently CMA Foundation Admit Card is not available, when admit cards are issued by ICMAI we will updated you, Please subscribe our mailing list for more future updates.
bt admit card will be issue beofre 21 days of exam?
How to foundation admit card of December 2015 term?
can i fill cma foundation exam form of dec 2015 right now
if yes from where
if last date is 25 oct, when exam form application for dec (foundation) will start
Examination form For CMA Foundation Dec 2015 is Not started at this time, Please follow the following link for CMA Foundation Online Exam Form https://caknowledge.com///cma-foundation-online-exam-form/. Keep visit to our site we will updated you when CMA Foundation Online Exam Forms are Started for Dec 2015 Exams.
please tell the final exam for dec 2015,icwai final
I already provide all information related to Dec 2015 Exams, Please give explanation for your Query.
where is link of foundation admit card of dec term i m not getting plz help
where is link of foundation admit card of December term
When will come admit cards for cma inter dec2014
please let me know mode of exam of icwai foundation dec 2014 and things can be carried into exam hall
please tell me exam date of ICWAI foundation Dec 14
Click Here to Below Link For CMA Foundation Dec 2014 Exam Time Table
CMA Foundation Exam Time Table Dec 2014
HAVE U GET HALL TICKETS FOR DEC FINAL,14 EXAMS