The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) release CMA time table for Dec 2018 exams. ICMAI Release CMA Intermediate & CMA Final Time Table for Dec 2018 Exams for new syllabus 2016. Here you may download cma intermediate time table Dec 2018 & cma final time table Dec 2018. In this article you may also find complete details for CMA Exam form Dec 2018 i.e what is the last date for CMA Exam form Dec 2018, Exam form Fees etc. Now check more details for CMA Final Time Table for Syllabus 2016 and CMA Time Table for Syllabus 2012 from below.
Find all details for CMA Result Dec 2018 in our website like CMA Pass Percentage, CMA Provisional Merit List, CMA Toppers list etc. And You also Find How to pass CMA Exams full procedure and Guide. Now you can Scroll Down Below and Check CWA, CMA Time Table Dec 2018, Exam Fee, Admit Card
- CMA Foundation Time Table
- CMA Result
- How to Pass CMA Exams
- List of CMA Training Firms in Delhi
- CMA Foundation Result
- CMA Final and Inter Admit Card
CMA Time Table Dec 2018 for Inter & Final
CMA Final & CMA Inter Time Table Dec 2018 for Syllabus 2016
|Day, Date & Time||Intermediate (2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.)||Final (2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M)|
|Monday, 10th December 2018||Financial Accounting||Corporate Laws and Compliance|
|Tuesday, 11th December 2018||Operations Management & Strategic Management (P-09)||Corporate Financial Reporting|
|Wednesday, 12th December 2018||Laws & Ethics||Strategic Financial Management|
|Thursday, 13th December 2018||Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management||Indirect Tax Laws & Practice|
|Friday, 14th December 2018||Direct Taxation||Strategic Cost Management – Decision Making|
|Saturday, 15th December 2018||Indirect Taxation||Cost & Management Audit|
|Sunday, 16th December 2018||Cost Accounting||Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation|
|Monday, 17th December 2018||Company Accounts & Audit||Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation|
In this article you may check CWA, CMA Time Table Dec 2018, Exam Fee, Admit Card, CMA Final Exam Time Table Dec 2018, CMA Inter-Dec 2018 Exam Time Table. CMA Dec 2018. CMA Final and Inter exams are started on 11th Dec 2018 and Last exam is held on 18th Dec 2018. www.icmai.in issued CWA Time table for Dec 2018 exams for CMA Final and CMA Intermediate. We also provide CMA Foundation Time Table Dec 2018. We are providing CMA Time Table, Exam Date Sheet with full procedure and Fees for CMA Final and Intermediate Exam Dec 2018.
ICMAI Time Table Dec 2018 in Image Format
CMA Exam Exam Form Fees Dec 2018
|Group (s)||Final Examination||Inter Examination|
|One Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 1400/-||Rs 1200/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
|Two Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 2800/-||Rs 2400/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
CMA Exam form Procedure and Important Rules
- 1. Application Forms for Intermediate and Final Examination has to be filled up through online only and fees will be accepted through online mode only (including Pay fee Module of IDBI Bank). No Offline form and DD payment will be accepted for domestic candidate.
- 2. STUDENTS OPTING FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONG WITH THE FORM.
- 3. (a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking. (b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank.
- Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms is 10th October 2018
- 5. The provisions of direct tax laws and indirect tax laws, as amended by the Finance Act, 2017, including notifications and circulars issued up to 31st May , 2018, are applicable for December 2018 term of examination for the Subjects Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation (Intermediate) , Direct Tax laws and International Taxation and Indirect Tax laws & Practice (Final) under Syllabus 2016. The relevant assessment year is 2018-19. For statutory updates and amendments please refer to http://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
- 6. Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Rules, 2014 as amended till 20th Dec 2017 is applicable for Dec 2018 examination for Paper 12- Company Accounts and Audit (Intermediate) and Paper 19-Cost and Management Audit (Final) under Syllabus 2016 for Dec 2018 term examination. Please also refer to http://icmai.in/upload/Students/Circulars/Relevant-Info-December2018.pdf
- 7. The provisions of the Companies Act 2013 are applicable for Paper 6- Laws and Ethics (Intermediate) and Paper 13- Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 to the extent notified by the Government up to 31st May, 2018 for December 2018 term of examination.
- 8. For Applicability of IND_AS and amended AS for paper 5 –Financial Accounting and Paper 12-Company Accounts and Audit (Intermediate) and Paper 17-Corporate Financial Reporting (Final) refer to relevant circular in website for December 2018 term examination. Please refer to http://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
- 9. Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 2013 is being included in Paper 6- Laws and Ethics(Intermediate) and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 is being included in Paper 13- Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 for Dec 2018 term of examination. For clarification visit our website www.icmai.in
- 10. Examination Centres: Adipur-Kachchh (Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Duliajan (Assam), Durgapur, Ernakulam,Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Guntur, Guwahati, Haridwar, Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottakkal (Malappuram), Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur,Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
- 11. A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination will only be allowed to appear for examination.
- 12. Probable date of publication of result: Inter & Final – 21st February 2019
* For any examination related query, please contact [email protected]
You May Also Like
- Important Websites For CA, CS, CWA Students
- List of CMA Training Firms in Mumbai
- List of CMA Training Firms in Jaipur
- CMA Final Supplementary Reading Material
- CMA Inter Supplementary Material
- CMA Training Structure
- CMA Inter Revision Test Papers