The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) releases the CMA Time Table for October 2021 exams (June 2021 Attempt). ICMAI Release CMA Intermediate & CMA Final Time Table for October 2021 Exams for new syllabus 2016. Here you may download CMA intermediate Time Table October 2021 & CMA final Time Table October 2021. All the candidates who applied for CMA Exams 2021 can check what is the last date for the CMA Exam form October 2021, How Much Exam form Fees, etc.
CMA Time Table October 2021
The Institute of Cost Management Accountants of India (ICMAI) is the authority that conducts examinations of CMA Exam every year in the month of June and December. This year, the examination of CMA will be started from October 2021.
CMA Final & CMA Inter Time Table October 2021
(June 2021 attempt)
|Day & Date||CMA INTERMEDIATE (Time: 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.)||CMA FINAL (Time: 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.)|
|Thursday, 21st October 2021||Financial Accounting (P-05)||Corporate Laws & Compliance (P-13)|
|Friday, 22nd October 2021||Operations Management & Strategic Management (P-09)||Corporate Financial Reporting (P-17)|
|Saturday, 23 rd October 2021||Laws & Ethics (P-06)||Strategic Financial Management (P-14)|
|Sunday, 24th October 2021||Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management (P-10)||Indirect Tax Laws & Practice (P-18)|
|Monday, 25th October, 2021||Direct Taxation (P-07)||Strategic Cost Management – Decision Making (P-15)|
|Tuesday, 26th October 2021||Indirect Taxation (P-11)||Cost & Management Audit (P-19)|
|Wednesday, 27th October 2021||Cost Accounting (P-08)||Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation (P-16)|
|Thursday, 28th October 2021||Company Accounts & Audit (P-12)||Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation (P-20)|
All those students who are waiting for the timetable are informed that the ICMAI Exam Routine July 2021 will be released by the ICMAI. After a written examination, students will get a mark sheet & results which play an important role in higher education.
CMA Time Table October 2021 in Image Format
CMA Exam Exam Form Fees July 2021
|Group (s)||Final Examination||Inter Examination|
|One Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 1400/-||Rs 1200/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
|Two Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 2800/-||Rs 2400/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
CMA Exam form Procedure and Important Rules
- The mode of examination will be online-centre based.
- The provisions of Direct Tax Laws and Indirect Tax Laws, as amended by the Finance Act, 2020, including notifications and circulars issued up to 30th November, 2020, are applicable for June, 2021 term of examination for the Subjects Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation (Intermediate), Direct Tax laws and International Taxation and Indirect Tax Laws & Practice (Final) under Syllabus 2016. The relevant Assessment Year is 2021-22. For statutory updates and amendments please refer to: https://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
- Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Rules, 2014 as amended till 30th November, 2020 is applicable for June, 2021 examination for Paper 12- Company Accounts and Audit (Intermediate) and Paper 19 – Cost and Management Audit (Final) under Syllabus 2016. For updates and amendments please refer to the link: https://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
- The provisions of the Companies Act 2013 are applicable for Paper 6 – Laws and Ethics (Intermediate) and Paper 13 – Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 to the extent notified by the Government up to 30th November, 2020 are applicable for June, 2021 term of examination. Additionally, for applicability of ICDR, 2018 for Paper-13 – Corporate Laws & Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 refer to relevant circular in website for June, 2021 term examination by following link: https://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
- For Applicability of IND AS and AS for Paper 5 – Financial Accounting, Paper 12 – Company Accounts and Audit (Intermediate) and Paper 17 – Corporate Financial Reporting (Final) refer to relevant clarification and circular in website for June, 2021 term examination in the given links: https://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php and https://icmai.in/upload/Students/Circulars/Clarification-June-2021.pdf
- Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 2013 is being included in Paper 6-Laws and Ethics (Intermediate) and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 is being included in Paper 13 – Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 for June, 2021 term of examination. Please refer to the link: https://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
- Examination Centres: Adipur-Kachchh (Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bikaner (Rajasthan), Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Duliajan (Assam), Durgapur, Ernakulam, Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Guntur, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Haridwar, Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kota, Kottakkal (Malappuram), Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Tirupati, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair(Visakhapatnam) and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
- A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination will only be allowed to appear for examination.
- Probable date of publication of result: To be announced in due course
* For any examination related query, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You May Also Like