CMA Time Table Dec 2019 for Inter & Final & Exam Fees, Exam Form
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) release CMA time table for Dec 2019 exams. ICMAI Release CMA Intermediate & CMA Final Time Table for Dec 2019 Exams for new syllabus 2016. Here you may download cma intermediate time table Dec 2019 & cma final time table Dec 2019. All the candidates who applied for CMA Exams 2019 can check what is the last date for CMA Exam form Dec 2019, How much Exam form Fees etc.
The Institute of Cost Management Accountants of India (ICMAI) is the authority which conducts examinations of CMA Exam every year in the month of June and December. This year, the examination of CMA will be started from 10th Dec 2019 (Expected)
- CMA Foundation Time Table
- CMA Result
- How to Pass CMA Exams
- List of CMA Training Firms in Delhi
- CMA Foundation Result
- CMA Final and Inter Admit Card
CMA Time Table Dec 2019 for Inter & Final
CMA Final & CMA Inter Time Table Dec 2019 for Syllabus 2016
|Day, Date & Time||Intermediate (2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.)||Final (2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M)|
|Tuesday, 10th December, 2019||Financial Accounting||Corporate Laws and Compliance|
|Wednesday, 11th December, 2019||Operations Management & Strategic Management (P-09)||Corporate Financial Reporting|
|Thursday, 12th December, 2019||Laws & Ethics||Strategic Financial Management|
|Friday, 13th December, 2019||Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management||Indirect Tax Laws & Practice|
|Saturday, 14th December, 2019||Direct Taxation||Strategic Cost Management – Decision Making|
|Sunday, 15th December, 2019||Indirect Taxation||Cost & Management Audit|
|Monday, 16th December, 2019||Cost Accounting||Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation|
|Tuesday, 17th December, 2019||Company Accounts & Audit||Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation|
All those students who are waiting for the timetable are informed that the ICMAI Exam Routine Nov 2019 will be released by the ICMAI. After written examination, students will get mark sheet & result which play an important role in higher education.
ICMAI Time Table Dec 2019 in Image Format
CMA Exam Exam Form Fees Dec 2019
|Group (s)||Final Examination||Inter Examination|
|One Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 1400/-||Rs 1200/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
|Two Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 2800/-||Rs 2400/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
CMA Exam form Procedure and Important Rules
- 1. Application Forms for Intermediate and Final Examination has to be filled up through online only and fees will be accepted through online mode only (including Pay fee Module of IDBI Bank). No Offline form and DD payment will be accepted for domestic candidate.
- 2. STUDENTS OPTING FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONG WITH THE FORM.
- 3. (a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking. (b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank.
- Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms is 10th October, 2019.
- The provisions of direct tax laws and indirect tax laws, as amended by the Finance Act, 2018, including notifications and circulars issued up to 31st May, 2019, are applicable for December, 2019 term of examination for the Subjects Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation (Intermediate), Direct Tax laws and International Taxation and Indirect Tax laws & Practice (Final) under Syllabus 2016. The relevant assessment year is 2019-20. For statutory updates and amendments please refer to: http://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
- Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Rules, 2014 as amended till 31st May, 2019 is applicable for December, 2019 examination for Paper 12- Company Accounts and Audit (Intermediate) and Paper 19-Cost and Management Audit (Final) under Syllabus 2016.
- The provisions of the Companies Act 2013 are applicable for Paper 6-Laws and Ethics (Intermediate) and Paper 13-Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 to the extent notified by the Government up to 31st May, 2019 for December, 2019 term of examination. Additionally, for applicability of ICDR, 2018 for Paper-13-Corporate Laws & Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 refer to relevant circular in website for December, 2019 term examination by following link: http://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
- For Applicability of IND AS and AS for Paper 5 – Financial Accounting, Paper 12 – Company Accounts and Audit (Intermediate) and Paper 17 – Corporate Financial Reporting (Final) refer to relevant circulars and notifications in website for December, 2019 term examination in the given link: http://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
- Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 2013 is being included in Paper 6-Laws and Ethics (Intermediate) and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 is being included in Paper 13-Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 for December, 2019 term of examination. Please refer to http://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
- 10. Examination Centres: Adipur-Kachchh (Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Duliajan (Assam), Durgapur, Ernakulam,Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Guntur, Guwahati, Haridwar, Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottakkal (Malappuram), Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur,Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
- 11. A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination will only be allowed to appear for examination.
- 12. Probable date of publication of result: Inter & Final – 21st February, 2020.
* For any examination related query, please contact [email protected]
You May Also Like