The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) release CMA time table for June 2018 exams. ICMAI Release CMA Intermediate & CMA Final Time Table for June 2018 Exams for new syllabus 2016. Here you may download cma intermediate time table June 2018 & cma final time table June 2018. In this article you may also find complete details for CMA Exam form June 2018 i.e what is the last date for CMA Exam form June 2018, Exam form Fees etc. Now check more details for CMA Final Time Table for Syllabus 2016 and CMA Time Table for Syllabus 2012 from below.
Find all details for CMA Result June 2018 in our website like CMA Pass Percentage, CMA Provisional Merit List, CMA Toppers list etc. And You also Find How to pass CMA Exams full procedure and Guide. Now you can Scroll Down Below and Check CWA, CMA Time Table June 2018, Exam Fee, Admit Card
- CMA Foundation Time Table
- CMA Result
- How to Pass CMA Exams
- List of CMA Training Firms in Delhi
- CMA Foundation Result
- CMA Final and Inter Admit Card
CMA Time Table June 2018 for Inter & Final
CMA Final & CMA Inter Time Table June 2018 for Syllabus 2016
|Day, Date & Time||Intermediate (2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.)||Final (2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M)|
|Monday, 11th June, 2018||Financial Accounting||Corporate Laws and Compliance|
|Tuesday, 12th June, 2018||Laws, Ethics||Strategic Financial Management|
|Wednesday, 13th June, 2018||Direct Taxation||Strategic Cost Management – Decision Making|
|Thursday, 14th June, 2018||Cost Accounting||Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation|
|Friday, 15th June, 2018||Operations Management & Strategic Management||Corporate Financial Reporting|
|Saturday, 16th June, 2018||Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management||Indirect Tax Laws & Practice|
|Sunday, 17th June, 2018||Indirect Taxation||Cost & Management Audit|
|Monday, 18th June, 2018||Company Accounts & Audit||Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation|
CMA Final & CMA Inter Time Table June 2018 for Syllabus 2012
In this article you may check CWA, CMA Time Table June 2018, Exam Fee, Admit Card, CMA Final Exam Time Table June 2018, CMA Inter June 2018 Exam Time Table. CMA June 2018. Date Sheet for CMA Final & CMA Inter June 2018 Exams. Here we provide CMA Exam Time Table June 2018. ICMAI Issued CMA/CMA Final and Inter Time Table June 2018. Download Date Sheet of CMA/ICMAI/CMA Final and Inter Exam June 2018. CMA Final and Inter exams are started on 11th June 2018 and Last exam is held on 18th June 2018. www.icmai.in issued CWA Time table for June 2018 exams for CMA Final and CMA Intermediate. We also provide CMA Foundation Time Table June 2018. We are providing CMA Time Table, Exam Date Sheet with full procedure and Fees for CMA Final and Intermediate Exam June 2018.
ICMAI Time Table June 2018 in Image Format
CMA Exam Exam Form Fees June 2018
|Group (s)||Final Examination||Inter Examination|
|One Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 1400/-||Rs 1200/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
|Two Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 2800/-||Rs 2400/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
CMA Exam form Procedure and Important Rules
- 1. Application Forms for Intermediate and Final Examination has to be filled up through online only and fees will be accepted through online mode only (including Pay fee Module of IDBI Bank). No Offline form and DD payment will be accepted for domestic candidate.
- 2. STUDENTS OPTING FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONG WITH THE FORM.
- 3. (a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking. (b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank.
- 4. Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms is 10th April, 2018.
- 5. The provisions of direct tax laws and indirect tax laws, as amended by the Finance Act, 2017, including notifications and circulars issued up to 30th November, 2017, are applicable for June 2018 term of examination for the Subjects Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation (Intermediate) , Direct Tax laws and International Taxation and Indirect Tax laws & Practice (Final) under Syllabus 2016. The relevant assessment year is 2018-19. For Paper 11- Indirect Taxation(Intermediate), and Paper 18- Indirect Tax Laws &Practice(Final) please also refer to Notification dated Ref No GST/2/8/2017 dated 16 August 2017. Please also refer to http://icmai.in/upload/Students/Circulars/Relevant-Info-June2018.pdf. For revised contents and study materials please refer to http://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
- 6. Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Rules, 2014 as amended till 20th Dec 2017 is applicable for June 2018 examination for Paper 12- Company Accounts and Audit (Intermediate) and Paper 19-Cost and Management Audit (Final) under Syllabus 2016 for June 2018 term examination. Please also refer to http://icmai.in/upload/Students/Circulars/Relevant-Info-June2018.pdf
- 7. The provisions of the Companies Act 2013 are applicable for Paper 6- Laws and Ethics (Intermediate) and Paper 13- Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 to the extent notified by the Government up to 31st December 2017 for June 2018 term of examination.
- 8. For Applicability of IND_AS and amended AS for paper 5 –Financial Accounting and Paper 12-Company Accounts and Audit(Intermediate) and Paper 17-Corporate Financial Reporting(Final) refer to relevant circular in website for June 2018 term examination. Please refer to http://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
- 9. Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 2013 is being included in Paper 6- Laws and Ethics(Intermediate) and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 is being included in Paper 13- Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 for June 2018 term of examination. For clarification visit our website www.icmai.in
- 10. Examination Centres: Adipur-Kachchh (Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Duliajan (Assam), Durgapur, Ernakulam,Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Guntur, Guwahati, Haridwar, Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottakkal (Malappuram), Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur,Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
- 11. A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination will only be allowed to appear for examination.
- 12. Probable date of publication of result: Inter & Final – 23rd August, 2018.
* For any examination related query, please contact [email protected]
You May Also Like
- Important Websites For CA, CS, CWA Students
- List of CMA Training Firms in Mumbai
- List of CMA Training Firms in Jaipur
- CMA Final Supplementary Reading Material
- CMA Inter Supplementary Material
- CMA Training Structure
- CMA Inter Revision Test Papers