How can Information Technology help CAs?. How can IT help CAs?. CAs (Chartered Accountants) are required to get acquainted with IT (Information technology) tools as there is rapid development in the FinTech. FinTech refers to technology used with or in or along sides or for supporting Finance sector. This article will deal with how Information Technology can help CAs. now check more details about "How can Information Technology help CAs?" from below...
How can Information Technology help CAs?
Relevance of Information Technology in finance fieldComputerization in banking sector has led to core banking system
Software developmentSometimes it happens that the company wishes to get the software customized as per nature of business and processes or the company may wish to use software developed in house or through third party vendors. This is quite difficult for the company because it will know its processes and operations flow, but will be unable to set out the accounting procedures.In such a case, Chartered Accountant may act as a bridge between the company and the software development company.
CA’s role in Information Technology
- ITT Question Bank For CA Students
- Security Review Program – Complete Details
- How to Study for open book Examination
- ICAI Exam Form, CA Final and CA IPCC Online Exam Form
- What is Government Security? – Complete details
- All you have to know about SIM Swap Fraud
- Tips to Make your banking transactions safe