CA Final Law Book In Hindi by Dilip Gupta may 2019 (Old & New Syllabus)
CA Final Law Book In Hindi by Dilip Gupta may 2019 (Old & New Syllabus), CA Final Law Book in Hindi for May 2019 Exams. Here we are providing Details about Prity Publications Corporate & Allied Laws According to Companies Act 2013 in Hindi For CA Final (New Syllabus) By CA Dilip Gupta Edition : 2019. Recently we provide complete details about CA Final Law Handbook By Munish Bhandari For May 2019 and Also Provide CA Final Law Question papers and Suggested answers of Last Attempts. Now scroll down below n check complete details about “CA Final Corporate, Allied Law Book In Hindi by Dilip Gupta”
CA Final Corporate, Allied Law Book In Hindi by Dilip Gupta
About the Author
CA Dilip Gupta is a Jaipur Based Practising Chartered Accountant. He is Engaged in the Audit of Various MNC’s and Local Entities. He is also an “Internal Control Consultant” andGiving his services to various Entities,Including Foreign Companies. He has experience of Working in various MNC’s , As internal Auditor. He is also an Executive Director of DSH Buildicon. He is engaged in teaching CA Final and IPCC Students from last 6 years and taught almost more then 9,000 students and has given various Merits. He is actively participating in various Seminars as Speaker, on subject matter of Audit. He is also a Motivational Speaker.
|Author Name||Dilip Gupta|
|Edition||4th Edition 2018|
Content of the Book
- Accounts of Company
- Audit and Auditors of Company
- Dividend And Divisible Profit
- Inspection and Investigation
- Board Meeting
- Loan and Investment by Companies
- Secretary and Secretarial Practice
- Compromises Arrangement and Amalgamation of Companies
- Prevention of Oppression and Mismanagement
- Producer Companies
- Foreign Companies
- Government Companies
- Winding up
- Miscellaneous Provisions of Companies Act
- FEMA ACT, 199917. SEBI ACT,1992.
- prevention of Money Loundring Act., 2002
- The Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956
- Banking Regulation Act. 1949
- The Insurance Act., 1938.
- The lRDA Act, 1999.
- The Competition Act., 2002.
- Interpretation of Statues.
Online Buy This Book Online