ATMA 2019: Registration, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Result, Score Card
ATMA 2019: Registration, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Result, Score Card. ATMA 2019 Registration (May Exam) can be done till 21st May 2019. AIMS conducts the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA 2019). It is a single-window test for admissions to different postgraduate management programmes. ATMA scores for admission to MBA/PGDM/PGDBA/MCA/MCM courses is accepted by 200 institutions. It is a National level entrance exam which is conducted across many cities of the country. It is conducted multiple times in a period of one year. In this article, we are providing the ATMA 2019 exam dates, application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, etc.
ATMA 2019 Notification
ATMA 2019 Result (Feb Exam) has been declared on 3rd March 2019.
ATMA 2019 Admit Card has been released on 22nd February 2019.
ATMA 2019 Registration for Feb exam can be done till 19th February 2019.
Candidates can print ATMA 14th Jan 2019 Exam Result on 19th Jan by using PID and Password.
ATMA 2019 Admit Card for Jan exam has been released on 11th January 2019.
ATMA 2019 Online Registration for January exam can be done till 8th January 2019.
ATMA Exam Date 2019
For the year 2019, ATMA exam is conducted six times. The official exam dates for ATMA exam is given below:
|For May exam|
|Online Registration Started||5th March 2019|
|Close of Payment gateway||20th May 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|Date of Closure of Registration||21st May 2019 (10:00 AM)|
|Last date for Reprint of filled-in Application Form||22nd May 2019 (10:00 AM)|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||24th May 2019 (10:00 AM)|
|Date of Exam||27th May 2019 (2:00 PM to 5:00 PM)|
|Result Declaration||5th June 2019|
|For July Exam|
|Date of Exam||1st July 2019|
|For August Exam|
|Date of Exam||5th August 2019|
ATMA 2019 Registration
Interested candidates can check here the application form details:
- Candidates can fill the ATMA 2019 application form through online mode.
- Candidates have to enter their mobile number or valid e-mail ID for registration.
- Candidates have to fill their details like name, e-mail ID, mobile number and Date of Birth.
- After successful registration, the candidate should take two printouts of the filled-in Registration Form.
- After that, the candidate will receive an auto-generated mail which has the login credentials for the candidate i.e. username and password.
The Registration Fee for ATMA is of Rs.1298/- including GST. Once registration fee will be paid, it is not refundable or transferable to other tests under any circumstances. Candidates can pay the application fee using credit card/debit card.
The ATMA eligibility criteria are given below:
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should have completed graduation from a UGC recognized University.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50% marks.
- Age Criteria: The minimum age required is 21 years.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year graduates can also appear for the test.
- Candidates, those complete CA can also apply.
ATMA Exam Pattern 2019
The exam pattern for ATMA 2019 is described below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Type of Questions: Questions are of objective type.
- Number of Questions: There will be 180 questions which are divided into 6 sections.
- Duration of exam: The duration of the exam is 3 hours (30 minutes for each section).
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be given.
- Negative Marking: There is the provision of negative marking. For each incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Sections||Subjects||No. of Questions||Time Allotted (in min)|
|I||Analytical Reasoning Skills – I||30||30|
|II||Verbal Skills – I||30||30|
|III||Quantitative Skills – I||30||30|
|IV||Verbal Skills – II||30||30|
|V||Analytical Reasoning Skills – II||30||30|
|VI||Quantitative Skill – II||30||30|
ATMA 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of ATMA 2019 will be comprised of verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, analyzing and synthesizing ability. The syllabus is prepared to assess the aptitude of the candidate for higher management education.
- Gather complete information about syllabus and exam pattern.
- Candidates can practice the sample tests given on the website.
- Make a suitable timetable and start preparation accordingly.
- Buy best books and study materials for preparation.
- Try to solve the previous year’s question papers.
ATMA Admit Card 2019
ATMA 2019 admit card will be released on 24th May 2019 (For May exam). Candidates can print Admit Cards using PID and Password. Candidate has to paste the recent photographs in the space provided. Along with the admit card, candidates have to bring the documents such as ATMA receipt issued after making payment of registration fee, a copy of the registration form and photo identification (in original).
Candidates can check their results online on the official website of ATMA. The hard copy of the test result is not sent to the candidates individually. The ATMA result for May session will be released on 5th June 2019. For Feb exam, it was declared on 3rd March 2019. Candidates have to log in with their username and password to access the result.
The ATMA scorecard contains the scores of quantitative, verbal, analytical and total marks. The scores are based on the candidate’s primary scores secured in the admission test. The score report also includes the percentile scores. The scores are valid only for admission to the next academic year in various institutions/universities.
ATMA Admission 2019
Numbers of management institutions consider the ATMA scorecard as one of the necessary elements to provide admission. ATMA scores will be reported to the candidate as well as to the Institutions in three weeks in the case of Paper-based and about fifteen days in the case of online. Qualified candidates can get admission on the basis of marks obtained by them.